The Curse of 1920

Started by Garak, May 03, 2008, 05:01 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

This thread has been useful to note that we do indeed have misogynists amongst us.  Sad but true.
Are you calling me a misogynist?

Yes.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Garak

This thread has been useful to note that we do indeed have misogynists amongst us.  Sad but true.

Yes.

That's a personal attack! I hope you have a warning lined up for yourself.
I will stop staring at your boobs when you stop staring at my paycheck!

Cordell Walker

he pays the bills though
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Cordell Walker

and why does his personal opinion  matter to you?

Garak

he pays the bills though

Oh I see Rusty, so the rules do not apply to him?

Garak

and why does his personal opinion  matter to you?

Why does anyones personal opinion matter to him, a personal attack is a personal opinion but still against the rules.

Cordell Walker

your pissing with the wind  blowing the wrong direction
he didnt threaten to ban you for  being a mysiginist in his eyes so why are you pressing the issue

Garak

your pissing with the wind  blowing the wrong direction
he didnt threaten to ban you for  being a mysiginist in his eyes so why are you pressing the issue

because a personal attack is against the rules. Didn't you know that?

Cordell Walker

why are you actin like a lil bitch about it
thats what girls do
watching this thread is like eavesdroping on housewives
cut that ho ass shit out
am I a mysoginist dr e?

BRIAN

No! The best way to do it is to ask people questions about the position of the candidates themselves. That proves they have been paying attention before just casting a vote for say...Hitlery because she is a woman.

Asking about the candidates is subjective Garak. People that know general knowledge about the government and the Constittuion usualy keep up ith the issues.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

dr e

May 04, 2008, 01:53 PM Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:55 PM by dr e

Yes.

That's a personal attack! I hope you have a warning lined up for yourself.

You said that women could not be trusted as leaders or mothers due to a tiny fraction of them being abusive to their children.  This is the same as when feminists try to shame and blame all men due to the 1% that are violent offenders.  It is misandry when they do it and it is misogyny when you do it.  Don't like it?  Prove me wrong.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

ok would this  be a more accurate way of phrasing the  question
1. what are two inailiable rights that the first ten amendments state the goverment or congress shall not infriinge on

Anybody who obeys the Ten Amendments is moral enough to vote.   :drunken_smilie:

outdoors

ya know what?

maybe we are all misogynists-sad but true-but wouldn't any feminist say that anyways....errrr....i mean-can u go to far anymore?
Dr e-i wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of mysogynists here-including your-self-i mean any man that should want the same treatment as women get is one-no?-i mean support services,confidentiol d.v. reporting,support during and after divorce or seperation,etc.

ya when it comes right down to it,maybe we all are

dr e

ya know what?

maybe we are all misogynists-sad but true-but wouldn't any feminist say that anyways....errrr....i mean-can u go to far anymore?
Dr e-i wouldn't be surprised if there were a lot of mysogynists here-including your-self-i mean any man that should want the same treatment as women get is one-no?-i mean support services,confidentiol d.v. reporting,support during and after divorce or seperation,etc.

ya when it comes right down to it,maybe we all are

Speak for yourself.

outdoors

All i am trying to say is,i have been to a couple of  those sights for women's rights-holy fuck!!!they are down right nasty! You run a clean sight but....it is.... for equal rights-right?

that would make us misogynists-on sites like those-would it not? along with whiners,man-children,etc.

I have never seen web-sites so down right mean and nasty!

Go Up