Lesbians torture boy

Started by Crusoe, Jun 16, 2008, 03:29 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Crusoe

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-abuse15-2008jun15,0,5087554.story

Police said the women routinely beat the boy, forced him to put his hands on a hot stove, burned his body and genitals with cigarettes and often would not let him eat or drink.

At a news conference Friday, LAPD Assistant Chief Jim McDonnell said that because of the burns from the stove, the boy no longer can open his hands.

Lt. Vincent Neglia of the LAPD's Abused Child Unit said in a statement Saturday that the abuse was "akin to a level of torture we hope our military personnel would never encounter."

Setaseba

another misogynist in the making

i'm an aetheist but i hope i'm wrong and there is a hell

neoteny

Police said the women routinely beat the boy, forced him to put his hands on a hot stove, burned his body and genitals with cigarettes and often would not let him eat or drink.

Male child (sexual) abusers dealt with pretty harshly in prison; how do women inmates treat female child abusers?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

TheManOnTheStreet

Why is this not considered a "hate crime"?

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Cordell Walker

Male child (sexual) abusers dealt with pretty harshly in prison; how do women inmates treat female child abusers?

from what I heard  in women's prisons they dont do the things to kid diddlers and abusers that are encouraged in male prisons......but i dont know firsthand
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Tigerman

from what I heard  in women's prisons they dont do the things to kid diddlers and abusers that are encouraged in male prisons......but i dont know firsthand

I am beginning to think that the best default attitude a man can have these days is that of a misogynist. If a particular woman proves him wrong by consistent actions and attitudes then fair enough. Men are less adept at lying than women are and women are more skilled at hiding or disguising their misandry than men are at hiding or disguising their misogyny. If you don't believe me look at how long it has taken for even the concept of misandry let alone the word has taken to be come recognised as a significant factor in inter sex relations - what's that you say- you cast DOUBT that even to this day this factor is doubted?? Hmmm my spell checker doesn't underline in RED when I spell misogyny correctly but when I spell MISANDRY correctly I can only get rid of the red underline if I accept an 'alternative' spelling say like MISANTHROPE!! Catch a clue guys we are still being played for suckers and it's time we stopped pretending otherwise!!

BRIAN

If it was in my ability to do so I would shoot both those rug munching dykes right in their cunts with a shot gun loaded with rocksalt. Then I would boil them both in oil.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Go Up