Females never lie about abuse in divorce cases.

Started by BRIAN, Jul 25, 2008, 04:14 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BRIAN

Found this on foxnews.com. Even the Hulkster isn't immune to false accusations. This one could qualify as a story on both false accuations and parental alienation. But the FEMs all say that niether on of those things ever happen. 
:pigs:

Brooke Hogan Apologizes for Accusing Hulk of Abuse

Brooke Hogan recently signed an affidavit alleging that her father Hulk was abusive both physically and verbally toward her mother Linda, but the 20-year-old has now apologized for her mistake.

Hogan told People magazine that she signed the documents under pressure from her mother (who filed for divorce last December) and at a time when she was upset with Hulk due to rumors of infidelity.

According to a rep for the reality starlet, Brooke is deeply "distressed" over Linda's latest scheme to cause even more mayhem in the fractured family.

"I love my mother and hope to one day reconcile with her," Brooke also told the mag. "But using kids as pawns in a divorce is awful. Every day my mother resorts to this kind of behavior makes it much harder for us to have a relationship again."

An inside source told Pop Tarts that a relationship between mother and daughter is nonexistent, but Hulk has been Brooke's shoulder to cry on during this ordeal.

"He would do anything for Brooke," said our source, adding that the two are growing very close again.

Here is the link:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,391048,00.html
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

SIAM

Lying on an affadavit - crime? never mind...

Cordell Walker

brooke hogan is a woman????
so when was the operation :greener:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

lord byron

what the hell is she crapping about? her mother is on her show ALL the time and they TALK about the divorce A LOT. i smell BS

BRIAN

Jul 26, 2008, 04:47 AM Last Edit: Jul 26, 2008, 05:09 AM by BRIAN

brooke hogan is a woman????
so when was the operation :greener:

Brooke Hogan is hot. True she is a big girl but at least she is feminine unlike those manly and alegedly female tennis pros you are enamored of. Admitt it the williams sisters look like wesley snipes in drag.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

hell naw :sad5:
you really think she is pretty??
anyway I remember going to WWF events with my dad as a kid
back in the classic days  of hulk, hillbilly jim, the bushwackers, the Iran Sheik, rowdy roddy piper, mean jean oakland was the commentator.......man those were the days
PS Every time I see brooke hogan I expect her to say in a russian accent "If he dies, he dies" or "I must break you" :laughing6:

hot muscular chicks= tina thompson, lucia rijiker :toothy9:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

BRIAN

Hey just think of "To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar". Both the Williams sisters could be the stand in for Noxeema Jackson. :laughing6:

lord byron

brooke's mom is on her show and they talk about the divorce. no hint of the need for reconciling, at least, based on what i saw. maybe that was filmed before she signed the affidavit. i never understood why they were getting divorced in the first place. was it because of the stress after nick's crash?

here's the people link:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20214485,00.html

BRIAN

brooke's mom is on her show and they talk about the divorce. no hint of the need for reconciling, at least, based on what i saw. maybe that was filmed before she signed the affidavit. i never understood why they were getting divorced in the first place. was it because of the stress after nick's crash?

here's the people link:

The divorce has to do with Hulks ifidelity. He supposedly had an affair with a girl Brooke as freinds with. That is bad behavior to be sure but not in the realm of perjury.

lord byron

here's the people link:

The divorce has to do with Hulks ifidelity. He supposedly had an affair with a girl Brooke as freinds with. That is bad behavior to be sure but not in the realm of perjury.

perjury is worse than adultery? i disagree. i could give two hoots about someone lying under oath compared to someone messing up their family and destroying everyone's lives.

BRIAN

perjury is worse than adultery? i disagree. i could give two hoots about someone lying under oath compared to someone messing up their family and destroying everyone's lives.

The Hulkster has to deal with the damage to his personal honor. But that is a private mater for him and his family. Perjury does damage to us all because it damages the system. Not to mention it is a criminal act.

lord byron

The Hulkster has to deal with the damage to his personal honor. But that is a private mater for him and his family. Perjury does damage to us all because it damages the system. Not to mention it is a criminal act.

good point, it can damage someone's reputation, but i would not be inclined to believe he was abusive, anyway. he can barely walk and he just seems like such a teddy bear. yes, perjury is bad, but i don't see all acts of perjury as detrimental as ripping a family apart via divorce and custody. am i the only one who thinks this way?

BRIAN

good point, it can damage someone's reputation, but i would not be inclined to believe he was abusive, anyway. he can barely walk and he just seems like such a teddy bear. yes, perjury is bad, but i don't see all acts of perjury as detrimental as ripping a family apart via divorce and custody. am i the only one who thinks this way?

I don't like divorce for frivilous reasons. Breaking your vows is not a frivilous reason for your partner to divorce you. Most of us are harder on men who break their vows than we are on women who do the same. It goes back to the warriors code hen a mans word as his bond.

lord byron

I don't like divorce for frivilous reasons. Breaking your vows is not a frivilous reason for your partner to divorce you. Most of us are harder on men who break their vows than we are on women who do the same. It goes back to the warriors code hen a mans word as his bond.

i don't think divorcing someone for cheating on you is a frivolous reason. that is pretty much a slap in the face to anyone who has been cheated on, male or female. there is usually other bad things that are going on during an affair, too, that would tie in to the drama and just be the final straw for someone. abuse (verbal, emotional, or physical), lying, money problems, etc., and then they are cheating on you? no one should have to live with that crap. yea, i think we are harder on men who cheat on their wives, but women are scorned in a much different way when people find out she was the adultress. i'm kinda in the grey area when someone cheats because their partner sucks and is just plain awful to them. there's really no absolute answer except just find a good partner who comes from similar backgrounds as you do. ???

what's this about warrior codes, and a hen? do you do the bond thing?

BRIAN

what's this about warrior codes, and a hen? do you do the bond thing?

I have a bad w key.

I was speaking of things like Bushido, The Code Duello, The Knights Code of Chivalry. If the man beside you in the shiltron, or line of a cavalry charge said he would be there to gaurd your flank you needed to be able to rely on his word.

Go Up