ME

Started by Sir Jessy of Anti, Nov 14, 2003, 10:04 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Jessy of Anti

Nov 14, 2003, 10:04 AM Last Edit: Mar 26, 2008, 03:20 PM by Sir Jessy of Anti
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

dr e

Hi Jesse

Thanks for starting things off.  Welcome.

What drew you initially to men's issues?
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

devia

Nice to meet you Jessy..
And if that's your pic, you're a cute Sir Jessy as well.

nebulousone

Ha, Devia....you should do two intros.  One as Devia and one as Deviate.

LMAO.

Oh man, I am in a twisted state right now.
i]Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be.[/i]
~Abraham Lincoln

Sir Jessy of Anti

Quote from: "Dr Evil"
Hi Jesse

Thanks for starting things off.  Welcome.

What drew you initially to men's issues?

I think what really did it for me was that over-the-top report by the Status of Women Canada (see: School Success by Gender: A Catalyst for the Masculinist Discourse. Pierrette Bouchard, Isabelle Boily and Marie-Claude Proulx.).
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Sir Jessy of Anti

Quote from: "devia"
Nice to meet you Jessy..
And if that's your pic, you're a cute Sir Jessy as well.

:oops:  Well you're not exactly a slouch yourself!

Tammy

Hi, Sir Jessy.

I'm Tammy.  I'm from South Texas and am the mother of four, wife of one, and ex wife of one.  I'm twenty five.  I like to cook, clean, read, learn, play piano and guitar, and make babies.  These are the things I'm best at.

Pleased to meet you.  :)
b]Equality is not regarding different things similarly; equality is regarding different things differently. [/b]
~Tom Robbins - Still Life with Woodpecker

Sir Jessy of Anti

Hi Tammy, nice to meet'cha   :)

Go Up