Texas Woman Kills Home Intruder With His Own Gun

Started by fratstar, Sep 05, 2008, 11:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

fratstar

Not to detract from the woman fighting back... but the headline 100% contradicts what happens in the actual story. Should be "woman tells husband to shoot home intruder"

Fox news
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,417122,00.html

"Kellie Hoehn told The Dallas Morning News that she screamed at her husband, "Shoot him, shoot him, shoot him."

Her husband fired the shotgun and the man fell to the ground. Then the shot man lunged a second time.

"Well, I shot him again, and I guess that was it," Keith Hoehn said."

Cordell Walker

god bless texas
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

no2fembots

If the same scene had played out in Canada, I would be awaiting charges of murder and attempted murder.

Yup, God Bless Texas!
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

Libertariandadd

The family defending itself from muggers is heroic but the journalists from the AP who grandstand for the feminist cause are douchebags. Nowhere is it mentioned that Kellie Hoehn took two intruders down by herself.  :rolle: The AP as usual spins a river of malignant sewage. (In spite of my disdain for the phony spin I am pleased that the family triumphed.)  :angel4:
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Mr. X

Yeah I noticed that too after reading the article. She was in the fight but it was her husband that tackled the shotgun guy then started shooting the two men, not her. Geez does the husband get any credit at all? She could have broken down and cried and sold her children and they'd still spin this as her either being a victim or hero.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Nillerz

I think they changed the title of the news story.

Good job!
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Go Up