Never hit a girl

Started by dr e, Sep 05, 2008, 12:54 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

dr e

Never hit a girl.  How many times have we heard that one?  I saw this on MANN.  The video shows some contestants in a tv game show and a girl hauls off and whacks the guy in the face.  He whacks her back and then all bedlam breaks loose.  He is mobbed by young men who are defending the original abusive female by beating the man who simply responded to her violence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8OHDbfmXV8

Wow.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Libertariandadd

Unbelievable. What a classic double standard. The man was taken totally by surprise and yet everyone jumps him. The world is so brainwashed.  :rolle:
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Nillerz

answer: pay another girl to kick her ass. It works.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

Cordell Walker

answer: pay another girl to kick her ass. It works.

yeah it does, you are right
where I grew up, fortunatly my two older first cousin's had a rep
it was often said " those honky bitches is cr-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy"
so I never had too much trouble  out of violent women till I was older
still dont, being that I come from a family of  fairly scrappy women
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

SouthernGuy

Hilarious.

Nillerz

golden.

Pity I don't know what the hells going on in the video other than it involves slappy slappy people and chauvanist pigs that don't like it when people hit girls

dr e

SG's version reminds me of the three stooges. :greener:
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr. X

Actually this looks like a fun show with the whips etc.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Nillerz

How can she slap?!

The Gonzman

He did it wrong.

She should have hit the ground and had to be carried off.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

poiuyt

... perhaps she overestimated her beauty or worth. ... He didn't. A classic phenomena, which when it happens in relationships over here, our feminists and manginers claim to be oppression of women.

No it isn't.

LSBeene

Sep 06, 2008, 12:12 AM Last Edit: Sep 06, 2008, 06:37 AM by LSBeene
That is such a perfect piece on how men are their own worst enemies.

Everyone can second guess his actions - I do.

I agree with Gonzo - and, like him (him as a bouncer) - I have dealt with this before (me not as a bouncer).  I would get in her face, remind her she's an equal, and ask her if she wants to try again - and remind her I don't attack people twice my size.

Two things will happen - she'll look around for male supporters and if none arrive go ape-sh*t and then cry or they DO arrive and she has this snotty look on her face.

What should have happened, which did not, is that the first guy, Mr. Leather Vest, would have been CRIPPLED.  Stop the leader and you stop the troops - in effect.  Cripple him, his knees, his nose (tears), AND his instep or some other show stopper.  Yea, often, initially, a second or third will internvene ... hurt them WORSE, and verbally make clear this can end in a hospital or a morgue.

I have BEEN in this situation, to a lesser degree a few times, and almost exactlly this (from memory) twice.  Quick hard and merciless to the first one or two.  It'll either end in you being dead or in the hospital (I'm still here) or the whole shabang stops and everyone is yelling  "break it up" "hold on, someone will get hurt" etc.

What's galling is the same p*ssies like Leather Vest biatch are the ones who get bloody, and then act like "stereotypical" females and cry about abuse, how you started it (ignoring how it started), and if they won strut around, but since they lost act like victims.

What say you Gonz - you been in this kind of thing.  I mean, I've scrapped quite a few times (it's why I'm missing 3 front teeth) - you got an opinion?

He (guy slapped) should have unbalanced the helper and gone on the attack on "leather vest" - and then gone from there.

Oh, and his partner - what a p*ssy too.  Just stood there.

One more like me and the guy who responded and it'd been a bit diffrerent.

Oh, and after we won, or died (or were hospitalized) I'd have walked up to "miss thang" and challenged her to slap me again.  And when she played victim I'd humiliated her to the point where the audience would have hated me and she'd be imprinted for life.

But, that's me

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

LSBeene

Oh, and DAMN - look at the comments.  NOT ONE is in favor of this woman as a victim.

Times they are a changin'

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

neonsamurai

I'd like to know more about the situation really. Here's what I could find:

Indian Tv is not that fabulous at all times. Some times they turn ugly and some time uglier, this time its ugliest.

As shown in the video the host Esha the godess of the show dadagiri had a verbal fight which turned physical. apparently it was Esha who abused and slapped one of the contestant who replied in the same tone. in a society where civilization has still to make room such incidents are needed to be prevented.

Here's the outline of the show:

Now relive the experience of that dreaded 'first day of college', as Bindass, the youth entertainment channel from UTV group, introduces TV's meanest game show Dadagiri. A first for Indian Televsion, Dadagiri premieres Monday Jun 9, 2008 at 7.30 pm. A show where four daring students revisit the horrors of being bullied on the first day of college by surviving three quintessential dadas in three rounds and compete against each other for a winning sum of Rs. 50,000 in cash.

Giving details of the new show Zarina Mehta CEO Bindass said, "Dadagiri Beat the Bullies is the Meanest Show ever seen on Indian Television. It's a test of Physical Strength, Brains and raw courage. The five hosts of the show are totally first of a kind & we hope the audience loves every minute of this pioneering Game Show. Dadagiri launches on the 9th of June with a large 360 degree marketing campaign on TV, Radio, Web, Mobile, & Outdoors. I am very proud of the entire team that has worked on the show from Encompass as well as Bindass."

In the first round the students encounter Vishal -The Beast: An uncouth, foul tempered fellow with an overbearing personality and a strong fist. He enjoys bossing around every one and making mincemeat out of people especially juniors. Into protein shakes & weight training, he has flunked his third year three times. His message to the world goes 'Maarunga chaar, ginungaa ek'

In round two, the contestants are held up against Shraman - Mindstein' who is the college topper and by far the most intelligent guy in college. He is always busy cracking theorems and logic, hates people who cannot answer his questions and feels it to be his duty to enlighten the world.

Round three, along comes Esha -The Goddess: spoilt, nasty, the meanest girl in college. She loves putting people down, is extremely moody & has a very short temper! She particular hates ugly faces! So watch out for the BULLIES!

The three Baddies give tasks according to their own personality, which the contestants should complete in order to win. A contestant gets eliminated at the end of every round. He or she goes straight to the in-house chef - Juicy offers them his "exotic delicacies" of Maggot macaroni with crushed caterpillars, Stinky shawarmas, & Hare bhari chipkali for the loser to "delight" himself upon eaten out of a toilet pot!!!

The one contestant who survives all the three rounds and the bullies wins the game show and walks away with Rs.50,000/- in cash, right there right then.

So it was actually one of the hosts that slapped him. So his "how can she slap?" cries are probably part down to being physically assaulted by one of the presenters, Esha. The whole thing sounds to me like a particularly dumb idea in the first place, but somebody clearly hadn't laid out any boundaries, I mean what would you do if Alex Trebek took a swing at you during Jeopardy?!

Also check out the guy in the pink polo shirt stamping on the guy's face and coming back to punch him again. I'm guessing he's part of the crew, and a real hero when it comes to fighting men outnumber 20 to 1.

Some people had better be losing their jobs over this.
Dr. Kathleen Dixon, the Director of Women's Studies: "We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech!"

oz615

Some people had better be losing their jobs over this.

How much do you wanna bet that the woman keeps her job?
en are people too

Go Up