Poll from the National Organization for Women (NOW), re: Sarah Palin

Started by Men's Rights Activist, Sep 20, 2008, 11:36 AM

previous topic - next topic

In your opinion, do you think the National Organization is qualified to speak for women?

Yes
0 (0%)
No
11 (28.2%)
Yes, they should speak for men too.
0 (0%)
No, they are too biased by Marxist, gender feminist prejudices to speak for anyone.
28 (71.8%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Go Down

Mr. X

damn, I forgot to answer one of your questions.  at this point I'm not sure which lie I think is the worst.  as far as the investigation of her firing that guy...she's guilty as hell. 

it was both republicans and democrats who subpoenaed her.  but she and her husband refuse to talk because they say it's partisan.  it is not. 

her lie made the whole thing worse.  she said she fired him for taking an unauthorized trip.  SHE had authorized it. 

people who refuse to cooperate (especially after she had agreed to be completely open) are most likely guilty

That's it? That's all? Trooper gate? So where on your site is your campaign against Obama for lying. Biden? Even McCain? You have got to be kidding me that THIS is all you are complaining about. How about Obama's connections to a know terrorist who bombed the pentagon?

Seems you really have a severe case of rage of Palin. The fact sites like pajamasmedia clearly dispells the rumors. Most of the liberal fact sites merely quote other liberal rumor sites like Daily KOs. In fact one site quoted was from a blogger literally making stuff up for a joke. NBC did a great story on this.

And again, if trooper gate is true WTF would you be against it? She fucking tried to fire a wife beating SOB bully who not only assaulted his wife but tasered his step son.

I'll tell you this, if trooper gate is true she is going to get a lot more "atta girl" support than she will get negative press.

About the only way you could say she is a liar is she's telling folks like you to MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS about her life and about shit that does not concern you. BTW did you enjoy reading her hacked email? Did you find any dirt there too? Maybe she reused a postage stamp.

You really should be ashamed calling yourself a feminist in anyway and say you support women's rights. You're just being a stooge and a misogynyst one at that.

You really hate liars? Go after Obama. Bush, McCain etc.. those guys lie big time.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Gonzman

damn, I forgot to answer one of your questions.  at this point I'm not sure which lie I think is the worst.  as far as the investigation of her firing that guy...she's guilty as hell. 

Which has been dropped by the DEMS and the Biased Liberal Mainstream Media ever since the documents surrounding it have been released.

Moneghan's Quote:

"All relationships are based upon communications; I have known and said this for years, yet I stood back because I hadn't wanted to add to her concerns. For anyone to lead effectively they must have the support of their team, and I had waited too long outside her door for her to believe that I supported her. Please, choose a different path."

That's one debunked.

it was both republicans and democrats who subpoenaed her.  but she and her husband refuse to talk because they say it's partisan.  it is not. 

Also the Attorney General of Alaska blocked it.

Not telling the whole story = Half-Truth
Half-truth = Lie

Two Debunked.

her lie made the whole thing worse.  she said she fired him for taking an unauthorized trip.  SHE had authorized it. 

Even the Liberal A.P. disagrees with you.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080915/ap_on_el_pr/palin_troopergate_1

Three Debunked.

people who refuse to cooperate (especially after she had agreed to be completely open) are most likely guilty

When you have someone on a State campaign staff for a political opponent in a national election running an "investigation," and refusing to recuse himself, I'd call that smart.

Stop Drinking the DailyKos Kool-Aid.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Teri

mr x,

what planet are you on?  I haven't called myself a feminist for YEARS.  and you repeated the untruth that I'm a women's advocate.  if you can't get this part right, how can I believe anything you write?  I support all good parents and everyone with a good heart and integrity.

you can stay in denial.  or you could consider that I'm right about her. 

seems to me that many men here have probably been screwed over by their bitter exes.  some have had false accusations of spousal, child, and/or sexual abuse.  many have lost their kids forever.  if you take a step back and see her with my eyes, you'll see the similarities.   she's the evil type of woman.

The Gonzman

she's the evil type of woman.

What?  Staying married to her husband for 20 years? Proclaiming how much she loves him in front of 40 million people?  Bearing five of his children?  Keeping a child with a genetic disorder instead of murdering it in the womb?

OH THE HUMANITY!  HORROR! OCHONE! OCHONE! ALAS! ALACK!

And what is your offer?  The Democratic Party?  The parent organization for the National Organization for Liberal Democratic Women - who hate Palin and whose talking points you are using?  You know - the ones who Nominated Barack "I vote 100% with my feminist party" Obama, and Vawa Joe Biden?

Some fucking friends of men THEY are.

And apparently you too, if you are casting your lot with our enemies.  Go and sup with your newfound friends, then.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom we ask not your counsel or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands of those who feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may we forget that ye were our countrymen." (Samuel Adams)
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

The Gonzman

Oh, and you seem to be buying into the myth that we in the MRM/FRM hate women.  We don't.  Yeah, there are some fringe misogynists, and most of us are utterly disenchanted with what secularist feminists have mutated the once honorable estate of marriage into, but most of us would love to have a Sarah Palin in our lives; a truly strong woman who does so without being a bitching, hateful harpy.

It's FEMINISTS we hate.

Go cruise their blogs - one uniting characteristic is that they are all very liberal democrats.

And hate the idea of family - kind of what liberals have been trying to tear down for years.

Yeah - add "Anti-Family" to the list.  If you really want to get tedious, I CAN produce the cites; dare me only if you want to look ridiculous.

Teri

I am not telling anyone who to vote for.  You keep making things up.  Been around too many republicans?  JUST KIDDING!  lol

I'm not out to get sarah.  I wouldn't say a word if she hadn't put herself out there as an honest person.  if she said she was a liar, fine.  she could lie.  but she lied about being a liar.  that's what makes her evil.  the two-faced type of woman.  sweet as hell until she has control, then watch out.

here's the video with the woman I mentioned  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032553/, in case you're interested.  yes, she's only one person.  but she's not the only person saying these things about her.

can you tell me why they didn't allow reporters in her meetings with international leaders?  I can tell you.  this should be a huge red flag for all of us.  she's only had a couple of interviews!  and she wasn't real informed.

don't hate the messenger, okay?

The Gonzman

Sep 24, 2008, 03:05 AM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2008, 03:06 AM by The Gonzman
MSNBC?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

The House Organ for the DNC?  The PR Arm for the Obambi campaign?  Olbermann/Matthews MSNBC?

It is to laugh.  Do you have a REPUTABLE source, perchance?

A vote for a Democrat is a vote for Feminism.

The Gonzman

can you tell me why they didn't allow reporters in her meetings with international leaders?  I can tell you.  this should be a huge red flag for all of us.  she's only had a couple of interviews!  and she wasn't real informed.

Yeah, let's take a look at those questions:

Obama was asked much easier questions mostly about feelings about winning, breaking the glass ceiling and 2008 campaign decisions. In contrast, Palin was asked numerous specific policy and military strategy questions that required extensive knowledge about treaties, U.S. anti-terrorism strategy and world history. And Gibson misquoted Palin... The following is a breakdown of the questions asked of the nominees:

Obama interview:

How does it feel to break a glass ceiling?
    How does it feel to "win"?
    How does your family feel about your "winning" breaking a glass ceiling?
    Who will be your VP?
    Should you choose Hillary Clinton as VP?
    Will you accept public finance?
    What issues is your campaign about?
    Will you visit Iraq?
    Will you debate McCain at a town hall?
    What did you think of your competitor's [Clinton] speech?

Palin interview:
    Do you have enough qualifications for the job you're seeking? Specifically have you visited foreign countries and met foreign leaders?
    Aren't you conceited to be seeking this high level job?
    Questions about foreign policy
    -territorial integrity of Georgia
    -allowing Georgia and Ukraine to be members of NATO
    -NATO treaty
    -Iranian nuclear threat
    -what to do if Israel attacks Iran
    -Al Qaeda motivations
    -the Bush Doctrine
    -attacking terrorists harbored by Pakistan
    Is America fighting a holy war? [misquoted Palin]

Not only that, let's also not forget that the Palin interview was edited so as to remove parts of her answer to several questions.

Nice try. 

Given the hatchet jobs, little wonder she has no use for the Biased Main-Stream Liberal Media.

TheManOnTheStreet

some of you remember me.  or you should.  you know where my heart lies.  you know the insults are wrong.  thanks a lot for having my back.  I see how I've lost favor with ya-all now.  Why?

Whoa there Teri!  Shades of shaming there methinks!  Just because we (generic) disagree with you, don't care for the liberal tactics of tearing down someone based upon half-truths, disinformation, and bold-faced lies... doesn't mean that we (generic) all now "don't have your back".  You see Teri, that is what makes MRA/FRA's different from femi's.  We don't 'tow the party line'.  Sometimes we disagree.  And we actually state it!

I value each of you for your differences.  I know there are issues we disagree on.  It's been obvious for the last 6 years.  It never stopped me from helping you.  I've worked with everyone from sacks to baskerville.  why now that I'm not agreeing with every word am I shunned?

'Shunned'?  I would say that a heated discussion is more appropriate.  This is not about MRA/FRA's shunning you, a woman... It is about CONSERVATIVES vs LIBERALS.  This is about the liberal media playing the 'sides' game.  This is about the liberals attempting to tear down a CONSERVATIVE FEMALE candidate because THEY wanted to be the ones to put a FEMALE in the White House.  A female with THEIR beliefs and ideologies...THEIR AGENDA.  A LIBERAL FEMINIST female.

seems to me that many men here have probably been screwed over by their bitter exes.  some have had false accusations of spousal, child, and/or sexual abuse.  many have lost their kids forever.  if you take a step back and see her with my eyes, you'll see the similarities.   she's the evil type of woman.

Lordy Lordy Lordy Teri!  Shaming is not very becoming of you.  What's the above got to do with the price of tea in China?  Are you implying that we are somehow clouded with such angst that we cannot see Palin for who she really is? 

Or is it more about we, as men that have been screwed over, should automatically drink from the hate-women-koolaide and hate her...

Or maybe it is because we neanderthals are so blinded by the MILF that we cannot see the forest through the trees?

Sad, truely sad Teri.  I did (and still do to a point) think better of you.

I am not telling anyone who to vote for. 

But you are.  You are using poor and underhanded tactics (typical of liberals - and feminists) to tear down a person based upon disinformation and half-truths.

You keep making things up.  Been around too many republicans?  JUST KIDDING!  lol

And there you have it.  At least you admit it (jokingly or not).  This is more about Dems vs Repubs, liberals vs conservatives...

And to imply that we (generic) are making things up!?  It is to laugh!

I'm not out to get sarah. 

Could have fooled me (and others).  Most, if not all of what you profess to be truths about Palin are in fact, lies, disinformation,  and half-truths.  Yet you profess them as facts.  Facts 'proven' by LIBERAL Media outlets.  Uduh!

I wouldn't say a word if she hadn't put herself out there as an honest person.  if she said she was a liar, fine.  she could lie.  but she lied about being a liar. 

Uhm, Teri?  She IS a politician ya know.  Name ONE politician that would do as you request of her.  Thought so.

that's what makes her evil.  the two-faced type of woman.  sweet as hell until she has control, then watch out.

That may very well be Teri.  But here is the rub.  Lets let her bury herself if in fact, she is as you claim.  The American public as a whole isn't so damned stupid as to not see the writing on the wall.  VAWA Joe anyone?  Hitlary anyone?  'The Chosen One' anyone?  Think about it.  Tearing a person down using falsehoods etc. just proves the lopsidedness of the liberal media.  Funny how they don't DARE to take on 'The Chosen One' in the same manor.  White Guilt (traditionally liberal) anyone?

can you tell me why they didn't allow reporters in her meetings with international leaders? 

Sure, I can.  It is because the liberal media would do as ole' charlie did.  Twist her statements - edit out some - edit it in such a way to make her look - as they profess - stupid and uninformed... Ala inexperienced!  Unlike 'The Chosen One'!

this should be a huge red flag for all of us. 

It is!  But not as you see it.

she's only had a couple of interviews! 

See above.

and she wasn't real informed.

How do you know?  If the media wasn't there, how do you know this?  Speculation? 

Here's a thought... maybe she comes across to some as uninformed because the media WANTS it that way.  Maybe because the media INTENTIONALLY thows curve-balls to her, but lobs in home runs to 'The Chosen One'?  Think about it.  Just look at the questioned posed to Obama, and then look at the ones given to Palin?  Disparagy much?  Agenda anyone?

don't hate the messenger, okay?

Indeed. Hate is such an ugly word.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

dr e

Is this discussion about Palin's views and political ideas or is it about her person?  Seems to me that most of the allegations are meant to disparage her personally.  I'd like to hear from Teri what she dislkes about Palins views and ideas rather than more of the "she's a liar" sorts of things.  I think it would make a better discussion.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr. X

Sep 24, 2008, 09:40 AM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2008, 10:24 AM by Mr. X

mr x,

what planet are you on?  I haven't called myself a feminist for YEARS.  and you repeated the untruth that I'm a women's advocate.  if you can't get this part right, how can I believe anything you write?  I support all good parents and everyone with a good heart and integrity.

you can stay in denial.  or you could consider that I'm right about her. 

seems to me that many men here have probably been screwed over by their bitter exes.  some have had false accusations of spousal, child, and/or sexual abuse.  many have lost their kids forever.  if you take a step back and see her with my eyes, you'll see the similarities.   she's the evil type of woman.

You accuse me of labelling yet you then claim she is "the evil type of woman". Geez.
As Gonzman said, what is she evil about? She stayed married for 20 years, had 5 kids, etc etc. What is the big fricken evil she's committed? And as Dr. E says, you don't talk about her politics, you keep trying to attack her personally. "She's a liar" is just name calling.

BTW if someone came to this board with this kind of personal attack dribble about Obama or Biden I would also be on the offensive. Its a red herring. even IF all those claims about trooper gate are true... which they have been thoroughly debunked... I would still applaud her for kicking out a wife abusing and child abusing and job abusing bully.

I also went back over your Teri Stoddard site and I am amazed. You have some real serious hard on against Palin. Those videos are ALL smears. Taking quotes and half truths out of context. The 4 minute video is especially telling. BTW what is the difference between a senator with 767 days of experience vs a governor with 634 days of experience? Govenors balance budgets, deal with crisis, handle the national guard and negotiations with the fed. Senators pick and choose fights and with Obama's voting absentee record he's rarely there to actually do his job? If being a mayor and council woman doesn't cut it how does being a community organizer cut it? I'm sure Palin over saw bake sales as much as Obama did. And the whole vagina conspirocy thing... YOU ARE GETTING A WOMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Why the f&ck would some Obama supporter like PleaseDon'tSueUs be upset about that? Hillary also had a vagina BTW.

Look maybe you help men... maybe... but the way you are going about the whole Palin thing just reeks of intellectual dishonesty. Your about page talks about being an egalitarian. So then what is the issue with a woman getting to be VP? Or is it HER KIND of woman isn't allowed to be VP? Because she succeeds through a traditional lifestyle she must be torn down. Watch that 4 minute video again real closely. Almost EVERY attack on her is a nasty, negative comment about traditional women. PTA, beauty pagent, mom, kids, THE NAMING OF HER KIDS. The girl in the video even says the naming of her kids raises concerns of her leadership ability... are you kidding me?

One thing I've noticed which may have already existed is the phenomenon of women ripping a pretty woman to shreds just to make sure she can't win. How dare that crab get out of the bucket... we'll show her... we'll pull that beauty queen back into the bucket. Tell me, why does her beauty pagent past have to be put up all the time as examples of her lack of experience? That only says that the people doing that think pretty people are stupid and should not have office. BTW Gloria Steinem was a playboy bunny. That's never smeared in her face as a claim she can't write articles. Are sure this really isn't about making sure some pretty girl doesn't win because the opinion is pretty girls cheat because they have a physical advantage?

You should be condemning that crap for the misogynyst BS it is. Would you tolerate such attacks on Hillary or Ferrarro? Deal with the politcs as Dr. E asked, not her shoe laces, or hair or clothes or how she names her kids.

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Crusoe

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080923/ap_on_el_pr/biden_mistaken_history

WASHINGTON - Vice presidential candidate Joe Biden says today's leaders should take a lesson from the history books and follow fellow Democrat Franklin D. Roosevelt's response to a financial crisis.

"When the stock market crashed, Franklin D. Roosevelt got on the television and didn't just talk about the, you know, the princes of greed. He said, 'Look, here's what happened,'" Barack Obama's running mate recently told the "CBS Evening News."

Except, Republican Herbert Hoover was in office when the stock market crashed in October 1929. There also was no television at the time; TV wasn't introduced to the public until a decade later, at the 1939 World's Fair.

FDR was elected three years later when voters denied Hoover a second term. The Democratic challenger appealed to the "forgotten man" by promising a "new deal" to solve the Depression era.

AFAIK, the first Presidential address on tv was Eisenhower in '51.
Looks like Obama picked a winner.

Libertariandadd

Sep 24, 2008, 02:58 PM Last Edit: Sep 24, 2008, 03:00 PM by Libertariandadd
McCaines voting record is deeply suspect and Palin might (or might not) be a Machiavellian obfuscator like many politicians are, but Obama and Biden are both malignant socialist tyrannts and far too Red for me. I wont vote for any Democrat. Until we can breach the two-party oligarchy Ill vote against the DNC at every opportunity. As a rallying call to break this dangerous gridlock I will cite Jimi Hendrix;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD7s4i_X-p0
ALL ALONG THE WATCHTOWER

There must be some kind of way out of here
Said the joker to the thief
Theres too much confusion
I cant get no relief
Businessman they drink my wine
Plow men dig my earth
None will level on the line
Nobody of it is worth
Hey hey

No reason to get excited
The thief he kindly spoke
There are many here among us
Who feel that life is but a joke but uh
But you and I weve been through that
And this is not our fate
So let us not talk falsely now
The hours getting late
Hey

Hey

All along the watchtower
Princes kept the view
While all the women came and went
Bare-foot servants to, but huh
Outside in the cold distance
A wild cat did growl
Two riders were approachin
And the wind began to howl
Hey
Oh
All along the watchtower
Hear you sing around the watch
Gotta beware gotta beware I will
Yeah
Ooh baby
All along the watchtower
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

K9

Teri, I've enjoyed your writing and your acivism these past years, but there is NOTHING you can say that will get me to vote for a Democrat. Well, almost nothing. You could say (and provide proof) that Barry will set his gender free. I don't see that happening. I see very few signs of True Equality emanating from that camp. I had originally intended on writing Ron Paul in, but since Barry selected Joe-Biddy-Biden as Veep, my hands are tied and I must throw my vote in against Barry & Co, not for the person I want. No, I'm not voting for McCain; I'm voting against a Barry-Biddy ticket. Sigh.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

The Gonzman

Is this discussion about Palin's views and political ideas or is it about her person?  Seems to me that most of the allegations are meant to disparage her personally.  I'd like to hear from Teri what she dislkes about Palins views and ideas rather than more of the "she's a liar" sorts of things.  I think it would make a better discussion.

From a "Cultural Liberal" those things would be tediously predictable.

And right in line with Feminism...Hmmmm.

Go Up