Feministing.com: Men should pay girlfriends half the cost of birth control pills

Started by ., Oct 06, 2008, 02:33 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Quentin0352

Get a vasectomy. Problem solved.

Unless the doctor screws it up and causes you to be on narcotics for the rest of your life. A normal healthy sex drive when sex can be very painful sucks.

SouthernGuy

No way in hell would I pay, that's just laughable. Perhaps feministing forgets, no matter how pervasive their ideology is, women still trip over themselves for our attention. Watch a Girls Gone Wild commercial for an example of how ready and willing the current generation of chicks is to do anything for our attention.

Deny me sex? I'll get it from your friend. One by-product of this whole female empowerment thing is one get sex with using the smallest amount of effort. This whole denial of sex thing is a riot...

Libertariandadd

Galtster-
Side note: My blood pressure has come down quite a bit since I quit reading Feministing, Pandagon, Hugo and Ampersand.

I just don't care about those dolts anym
ore.

May I treat you to this little tidbit as an appetizer?;  :laughing6:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCBMsaEiKxc
'It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the Party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy.' George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

The Gonzman

Deny me sex? I'll get it from your friend. One by-product of this whole female empowerment thing is one get sex with using the smallest amount of effort. This whole denial of sex thing is a riot...

Pink Crabs.  Keep pulling each other down in the bucket.

I've never seen a sexually manipulative woman who had friends of sufficient quality who wouldn't betray her for a few quick and easy orgasms.  Got dat right.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

SIAM

Vending sex for 67c a day? These feminists are cheap.  I guess you can take your 67c and find a woman whose husband / boyfriend forgot to contribute his 67c and take his place for the day. 

Nillerz

Not only are they whores but they're rather cheap, as SIAM said.
Evolution doesn't stop at the neck.

CG9603

It reminds me of the old joke, where the punch line was that the price tag was the only difference between the common street whores and a individual woman in question.   :cwm10:
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Go Up