Why are a pro-feminist men so insufferable?

Started by Beste, Nov 18, 2008, 08:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. X

Amp and Hugo are just nuts.  Scroll past them and move on.  A great deal of time and energy gets wasted on these muppets.

They may be nuts but look at how they are viewed by the culture at large.  They are seen as having a compassionate and broad view.  Therein lies our problem.  Men who support feminist misandry are seen as purveyors of the truth while those who point out the services men lack are seen as thieves.  We need to continue to point out their misandry.

But its hollow praise. They couldn't cash that in to buy a pack of gum. Bottom line is they are like lab rats hitting a bar to get a food pellet. They dump out more go-girl comments and side with women so a bunch of women on their board pat them on the back and treat them like alpha males. Maybe we should call these guys Vichy males but that would be inaccurate because I don't think they are capitulating out of fear. I think they are doing it to get their angel wings and will sell every male out around them to do this. Selfish is more like it. 
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

no2fembots

Amp and Hugo are just nuts.  Scroll past them and move on.  A great deal of time and energy gets wasted on these muppets.

They may be nuts but look at how they are viewed by the culture at large.  They are seen as having a compassionate and broad view.  Therein lies our problem.  Men who support feminist misandry are seen as purveyors of the truth while those who point out the services men lack are seen as thieves.  We need to continue to point out their misandry.

But its hollow praise. They couldn't cash that in to buy a pack of gum. Bottom line is they are like lab rats hitting a bar to get a food pellet. They dump out more go-girl comments and side with women so a bunch of women on their board pat them on the back and treat them like alpha males. Maybe we should call these guys Vichy males but that would be inaccurate because I don't think they are capitulating out of fear. I think they are doing it to get their angel wings and will sell every male out around them to do this. Selfish is more like it. 

All the more reason for swift justice!
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

Go Up