Why are a pro-feminist men so insufferable?

Started by Beste, Nov 18, 2008, 08:05 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Beste

Nov 18, 2008, 08:05 PM Last Edit: Nov 18, 2008, 08:18 PM by Beste
Amp agreeing  with the courts ruling on public funding of women only DV Services

Now for the sour grapes

4. Although I approve of equal protection, and of this ruling, it's frustrating that the MRA movement -- which is so much more dedicated to attacking feminism than to helping men -- ever gets what it wants. Many or most DV services were initially created by feminist work and activism; MRAs have done none of the hard work involved in creating this network. Nor is the MRA movement fundraising to enable DV programs affected by this ruling to add services for men without reducing services for women, or lobbying to increase funding for DV shelters. In short, the MRA movement is a leech movement; MRAs sue to change systems feminists (mostly women) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems.

This is, I think, part of what Renee was talking about in her post on Woods v. Shewry.

But when I look at the bigger picture, MRAs are irrelevant. It's not the fault of male victims who need help that MRAs are leeches, and the worthlessness of the MRA movement can't justify denying services to someone because of their sex.

dr e

Hi Beste -  Good to see you.

Well, Amp sure reminds me of a southern bigot.  Let's play with his post and mix and match a bit:

4. Although I approve of equal protection, and of this ruling, it's frustrating that the Negro movement -- which is so much more dedicated to attacking White establishments than to helping Negroes -- ever gets what it wants. Many or most of our bus lines and drinking fountains were initially created by Whites work and activism; Negroes have done none of the hard work involved in creating these services. Nor is the Negro movement fundraising to enable bus lines or fountains affected by this ruling to add services for Negroes without reducing services for Whites, or lobbying to increase funding for Bus lines etc. In short, the Negro movement is a leech movement; Negroes sue to change systems Whites (mostly Whites) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems.

Etc.  Can you hear the swouthern twang in his voice?   :toothy9:

Amp agreeing  with the courts ruling on public funding of women only DV Services

Now for the sour grapes

4. Although I approve of equal protection, and of this ruling, it's frustrating that the MRA movement -- which is so much more dedicated to attacking feminism than to helping men -- ever gets what it wants. Many or most DV services were initially created by feminist work and activism; MRAs have done none of the hard work involved in creating this network. Nor is the MRA movement fundraising to enable DV programs affected by this ruling to add services for men without reducing services for women, or lobbying to increase funding for DV shelters. In short, the MRA movement is a leech movement; MRAs sue to change systems feminists (mostly women) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems.

This is, I think, part of what Renee was talking about in her post on Woods v. Shewry.

But when I look at the bigger picture, MRAs are irrelevant. It's not the fault of male victims who need help that MRAs are leeches, and the worthlessness of the MRA movement can't justify denying services to someone because of their sex.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Beste

**Pictures his voice with a swouthern twang** :laughing6:

I love the logic of what he wrote..

He starts off by saying that he approves of the ruling (You know, the one that those MRAs sued for) and is FOR equal protection

But at the end he concludes "In short, the MRA movement is a leech movement; MRAs sue to change systems feminists (mostly women) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems."

I wonder how he would have reacted if he didn't approve of the ruling.  :rolle:

The Gonzman

What a tool.

The ruling doesn't make "Woman Only" shelters illegal, it just says if you accept public funding you have to provide services for the public.  You know.  The people that pay for it via their taxes.  Including men.

Since him - and the troglodyte trailer-trash he links to - claims that all this has been done by 'the wimminz" with their own sweat and money, they should have no problem here.

Or, those claims having had the lie put to them, you can just get off the public tit.  Problem solved.  As a private entity, discriminate to your lil' hearts content.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

CaptDMO

Here's a clue...
Anything that begins with "Amp says...." has historically proved to be hysterical.
Citations, and Rebuttals are  best posted on Barry's, and his allies, websites.
Oh, wait........ 

CaptDMO

Here's another clue.....
It's not necessarily "pro-feminist men" (whatever THAT'S supposed to explicitly entail) that are consistently insufferable.

It's self-described feminist men that regularly come in second place in the minds of radical champions that see no further than the  merit-entitlement oxymoron.     

Mr. X

Nov 19, 2008, 10:00 AM Last Edit: Nov 19, 2008, 10:38 AM by Mr. X
Hey AMP! All those programs are paid for BY MY TAX MONEY! So yeah feminists work real hard to part my money from me to pay for things I CAN'T USE. So you would be OK with MRAs arguing for things paid for by women that women can't use.

Yes feminism is a chirping bird demanding a bigger worm. Maybe MRAs don't wish to degrade ourselves by being greedy chirping birds. We know there's only so much pie to go around and we'd rather have children get that money vs adults, unlike feminists who beleive women should get the money first.

Also, as per history, once we men do lobby for something, feminsts will just come in a demand 50% of it anyway and we lose 50%.

In fact its men WHO BUILT those women's shelters.

Hey AMP! Earn those angel wings yet? Are the women and mommy patting you on the back and telling you you're a good little boy?  :engel2:
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

Well, Amp sure reminds me of a southern bigot.  Let's play with his post and mix and match a bit:

4. Although I approve of equal protection, and of this ruling, it's frustrating that the Negro movement -- which is so much more dedicated to attacking White establishments than to helping Negroes -- ever gets what it wants. Many or most of our bus lines and drinking fountains were initially created by Whites work and activism; Negroes have done none of the hard work involved in creating these services. Nor is the Negro movement fundraising to enable bus lines or fountains affected by this ruling to add services for Negroes without reducing services for Whites, or lobbying to increase funding for Bus lines etc. In short, the Negro movement is a leech movement; Negroes sue to change systems Whites (mostly Whites) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems.

Now for the sour grapes

just  felt the need to say this doc,
for the record, the south was not the only part of the US historically where racism was strong................the klan in  the 20s was big in illinois and indiana, and the housing market in  all the east coast cities was very segragated,which is why there were huge ghettos like harlem, south chi town etc
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

no2fembots

Although not a fan of martial justice, I would wholeheartedly encourage said justice be brought down upon the heads of these, the worst of traitors!

:angryfire:

"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

dr e

Tony, you are correct that racism was not isolated only in the south.  However, the analogy in the post was more effective, I think, using the stereotype that brought up well known memories of buses and water fountains. 

Now for the sour grapes

just  felt the need to say this doc,
for the record, the south was not the only part of the US historically where racism was strong................the klan in  the 20s was big in illinois and indiana, and the housing market in  all the east coast cities was very segragated,which is why there were huge ghettos like harlem, south chi town etc
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

SouthernGuy

It was hilarious to peruse the blogosphere and read some of the liberal toolbags' "boo hoo"comments on this ruling. If any of these fools have boys, they must wake up every day and want to swallow bleach.   

Mr. X

He sees it as feminists fighting to make something for themselves when, in reality they just nagged men into making something for them then getting men to pay 50% of it in the form of taxes. That's not an accomplishment. MRAs know you don't go through life being stuck to someone's back with fangs in deep.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Sir Jessy of Anti

**Pictures his voice with a swouthern twang** :laughing6:

I love the logic of what he wrote..

He starts off by saying that he approves of the ruling (You know, the one that those MRAs sued for) and is FOR equal protection

But at the end he concludes "In short, the MRA movement is a leech movement; MRAs sue to change systems feminists (mostly women) have built, but they don't contribute positively to those systems."

I wonder how he would have reacted if he didn't approve of the ruling.  :rolle:

Heeeee heee heeehahahahahha hooo hhoooo haaawwww!

That is the frickin most hilarious thing I've read in a while.

"Contribute positively"

LOL

IOW, "Them menz is stealin' all our gold!"
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

SIAM

Amp and Hugo are just nuts.  Scroll past them and move on.  A great deal of time and energy gets wasted on these muppets.

dr e

Amp and Hugo are just nuts.  Scroll past them and move on.  A great deal of time and energy gets wasted on these muppets.

They may be nuts but look at how they are viewed by the culture at large.  They are seen as having a compassionate and broad view.  Therein lies our problem.  Men who support feminist misandry are seen as purveyors of the truth while those who point out the services men lack are seen as thieves.  We need to continue to point out their misandry.

Go Up