Song - "Judges in Family Court"

Started by Men's Rights Activist, Dec 15, 2008, 11:33 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Men's Rights Activist

Dec 15, 2008, 11:33 AM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2008, 11:47 AM by Men's Rights Activist
Here's a new song you might find interesting to listen too.  It's entitled, "Judges in Family Court."  Needless to say, you won't be hearing your local diskjockey playing this from your local "Top 40" chart anytime soon.

Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydSP9zvG-BU

Not too bad for a first effort into this area.  No, I'm not in this production, but was invited.  I sing very poorly.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

dr e

Excellent!  Encore!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

SIAM

Nice song, video is a bit on the cheesy side! But I cannot be too critical - good to see people putting their grievances to song - take that Beyonce and your feminist crap.

Cordell Walker

Nice song, video is a bit on the cheesy side! But I cannot be too critical - good to see people putting their grievances to song - take that Beyonce and your feminist crap.

LOL.......its nice to see someone else notice beoynce and her misandry

houston rapper z-ro had a good video that was IMO kinda MRA themed
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

SIAM

Dec 15, 2008, 11:53 PM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2008, 11:55 PM by SIAM
LOL.......its nice to see someone else notice beoynce and her misandry

Just as a thought experiment, I'm imagining a woman llike Beyonce singing about the same subject matter as the youtube video - imagine Beyonce was denied access to her child(ren) by a family court biased against mothers; the song would be a ballad dedicated to her "lost ones" - you can imagine the whole bandwagon that would follow - wristbands, ribbons, people on camera saying things like "how can it be, in this day and age.....those poor kids....how cruel....".  Basically about 1000 times the exposure that men get who face the exact same problem. 

The reality is this won't happen to someone like Beyonce.  Even Britney could pretty much do anything and still have access to her kids.

Yeah, if you were a boy Beyonce, you'd know.

Go Up