My date with a feminazi

Started by Sir Jessy of Anti, Dec 14, 2008, 01:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Sir Jessy of Anti

Well, it started off well enough.

I was in an 'over 25's' bar that was packed with eligible and not-so-eligible women.  On the way in this blond caught my eye.  Later on in the bar she positioned herself next to me, and smiled.  So we started talking.  She's a lawyer, or, almost a lawyer.  Spent some time with the UN, etc.  I'm thinking I've really scored, an intelligent, hot blond lawyer..and for some reason she wants to talk to me.  Sweet.  Okay, well I guess I know what I'm worth too.

I end up leaving the bar but call her a couple of days later and we get together for drinks and some food.  Well, it turns out her particular brand of lawyering is feminist jurisinprudence.  Wow, me thinks, this is some sort of cruel cosmic injustice that is being meted out to me right now.   This woman expects me to nod my head like a good droid while she talks about things that are obviously incorrect.  At one point, she is trying to tell me how, in Canada, juries aren't allowed to be informed of a rapists previous convictions for rapes.  Regardless of whether that is true or not (I don't know but I can think only that it is that way in order to presume innocence for the offense under trial) I tell her that the judge can take those in to effect at sentencing anyways.  Now, she knows that this is correct, so instead like a pure-bread ideological feminist she instead tries to shift the conversation into how few rapists get convicted, at one point telling me, "Are you trying to tell me what I spent 10 years studying!!".  I tell her about the high percentage of false accusations and how the presumption of innocence should apply  - even to rape.  She gets visibly upset that I am not a good droid who nods and smiles and says yes dear men are all scum aren't they, there there.  Have a biscuit.  She quotes the 2% figure.  I quote the 25-40% figure.  She is now really upset.  I light a cigarette at this point on the no smoking veranda of this trendy restaurant (because, let's face it, I'm a rebel).

I then tell her not to worry because if there were anyone else besides her on the veranda I wouldn't be smoking.    :laughing6:

I've lost interest since she basically said feminist jurisinprudence, but I hung in there because I thought she might be able to defend herself without feeling offended.  But as well all know, feminism can not withstand an open debate.  I wasn't really prepared to be rude until she insulted all of mankind, either.  She wasn't really prepared for me, either.  A guy who didn't say yes mamm and throw himself on the altar of pc stupidity.

What a total waste.  That chick should learn not to attack her dates with collective guilt propaganda if she ever wants to meet a man with any self respect.

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Galt

<< "Are you trying to tell me what I spent 10 years studying!!" >>

Sounds like Little Miss Extremely-Impressed-with-Herself.

dr e

Excellent Jessy!  Score one for the MRA side.  Hopefully your arguments will make a small dent in her brainwashing. 

<< "Are you trying to tell me what I spent 10 years studying!!" >>

Well, um , yes, since you spent ten years studying only one side of multiple problems.

Oh damn I wish you had some videotape of that interchange.  Priceless!  Sadly when she gets to court she won't hear the other side.  She will be surrounded by lawyers and judges who have a similar indoctrination.  Our goose is cooked.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

SIAM

I suspect she lacks criticial thinking skills.

I also suspect you dodged a slow moving steamroller approaching a mile away by walking casually to the side of the road.  However, watch unbelievably as some other random guy will lie down in the middle of the road waiting patiently to be steamrolled by her.  This is the kind of guy she is looking for.

typhonblue

I'm sure it was the lack of critical thinking skills that turned you off most, eh Jesse?

I've actually heard a few guys say they like smart women--so much for the 'smart' women who say that men are intimidated by their intellect.

Perhaps the truth is that they find your intellect sub-par and mostly revolving round memorizing and bleating slogans REALLY LOUD--and being really angry at men all the time.

Galt

She was using an extremely effective type of birth control - her personality.

outdoors

She was using an extremely effective type of birth control - her personality.

ROLMAO!!!! :laughing6: :toothy9:

Sir Jessy of Anti

I'm sure it was the lack of critical thinking skills that turned you off most, eh Jesse?

I've actually heard a few guys say they like smart women--so much for the 'smart' women who say that men are intimidated by their intellect.

Perhaps the truth is that they find your intellect sub-par and mostly revolving round memorizing and bleating slogans REALLY LOUD--and being really angry at men all the time.

I really came away from that date confused.  Why was this woman even dating men at all?  She doesn't seem to think very highly of them.   What turned me off the most was the thought that I would certainly be privy to a litany of regurgitated propaganda if I wanted to have anything to do with this woman in the future.  Which I obviously didn't.

I just couldn't bear the thought of a three way with Gloria Steinem.

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

typhonblue

Dec 14, 2008, 04:09 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2008, 04:11 PM by typhonblue

I really came away from that date confused.  Why was this woman even dating men at all?

I often wonder that myself with a lot of women.

They go on and on about how evil they think men are and then complain how badly men treat them, how much they want to have a relationship with men but men just use and abuse them.

So I ask them, 'If you think men are sub-human, why do you want a relationship with one?'

Never get an answer to that.

Another question. 'Do you think your attitude towards men might be the reason they flee from you?'

Again, no answer. Remarkable how some women think they're entirely entitled to be an abusive, misandrous jerkass and still be able to have a loving, intimate relationship with a man.

I just couldn't bear the thought of a three way with Gloria Steinem.

I lol'd. XD

Check your private messages dammit!

Mr. X

Dec 14, 2008, 06:39 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2008, 06:46 PM by Mr. X

I really came away from that date confused.  Why was this woman even dating men at all?

I often wonder that myself with a lot of women.

They go on and on about how evil they think men are and then complain how badly men treat them, how much they want to have a relationship with men but men just use and abuse them.

So I ask them, 'If you think men are sub-human, why do you want a relationship with one?'

Never get an answer to that.

Another question. 'Do you think your attitude towards men might be the reason they flee from you?'

Again, no answer. Remarkable how some women think they're entirely entitled to be an abusive, misandrous jerkass and still be able to have a loving, intimate relationship with a man.

Because they don't want to make it with a man (or at least the guy they are dating). They are abusing the situation by implying something is going to happen between her and the guy. They know the guy is sticking around to get somewhere with her so they let him think he stands a chance. In reality she just has a captive audience from the "other team" who she can bitch at and emotional dump on and use like a giant tampon. My experience with some women is they can be very soap operaish and emotional. To them the emotional encounter is worth more than the relationship. Its also an issue of being wanted. Just knowing some guy wants her is empowering even though she has no intention of doing anything. Its worth more to some women to say no to a guy because she had a guy to say no to than to live with no guys ever being interested.

I believe someone has a website that explains the two ladder system. The guy she dates ends up on the nice guy ladder and no matter how hard that guy tries he can never end up on the lover ladder. He thinks there is one ladder so he tries harder but what's worse is she KNOWS he thinks there's one ladder so lets him believe he can get somewhere. Since he's now captive, she can dump on him, talk crap and have that empowering feeling of being wanted.

Essentially she is getting what she wants and for free from the date; a guy wanting her and a tampon she can soak up. She gets emotional release, dumping, a guy wanting her and gets the other team to hear her complaints without any "pay out". You will notice a woman like this will NEVER do this crap with a guy she truly wants to screw. When women like this are with their precious minor league baseball player or marine or fireman or UPS delivery guy, they don't do this emotional dump because they know they will spend their coin and the guy will leave.

So think about it this way, she uses guys she really has no interest in like emotional tampons and when she's done having her fill of emoting and soap opera feelings, she will say "lets just be friends" and move on. Its not about the guy its about her. She got her emotional release which is more important than sexual release and she had the feeling of being desired and wanted which boosted her self esteem. Perhaps her identity as a woman relies on if she can get men to pursue her.

As someone told me once, "if you don't buy the car, you don't get to go for joy rides"
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

julie

This story touched me inside. And I had to write a post similar.

I wanted to use your story but instead direct others here to read this.

Thank-you for sharing it.
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

PaulGuelph

Dec 14, 2008, 09:31 PM Last Edit: Dec 14, 2008, 09:38 PM by PaulGuelph
Hey Typhonblue. Is that really you in the picture??

Dumb question right?

Looking good!!! Two thumbs up.  :sunny:  ;) :nike: :nike: :nike:
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

neoteny

Because they don't want to make it with a man (or at least the guy they are dating). They are abusing the situation by implying something is going to happen between her and the guy. They know the guy is sticking around to get somewhere with her so they let him think he stands a chance. In reality she just has a captive audience from the "other team" who she can bitch at and emotional dump on and use like a giant tampon. [...]

This just happened with me; an old girlfriend from a quarter century ago (we went out only for a couple of weeks then before she dumped me) called me up, wanting to meet, "anything can happen" and crap. Fortunately she doesn't live in town, so I had a chance to exchange emails with her; it turned out that she's egoistic, narcisstic, entitled, pushy and just ready to be nasty at the drop of a hat. So after a week and a half I wrote her that I don't want to play any (more) games with her because I had this strong feeling that I can only lose... of course she wrote back a letter with convoluted explanations and further guilt trips for me, but I just ignored it and her.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

typhonblue

Hey Typhonblue. Is that really you in the picture??

Dumb question right?

Looking good!!! Two thumbs up.  :sunny:  ;) :nike: :nike: :nike:

Yeah that's me. It's a flattering angle.

Quentin0352

Bah, you just can't handle a strong, indep-endent and strong willed woman with her own opinons! <sarcasm>

I found any woman that describes herself with words like that the truth is they are just a flat out bitch wanting a male slave and usually laugh at them before walking away which pisses them off.

Go Up