Not Your Dad's Divorce

Started by outdoors, Jan 01, 2009, 08:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

FP

Crowley says the problem with linking support payments and time spent with kids is that in some cases it can create a "less than pure incentive for fathers to ask for more time with their children." Gary Nickelson of the AAML says men have come into his office saying they want custody of their kids half the time so that they can pay half the support. "I tell them to find another lawyer," he says. "If that's why you're in it, you're not going to win."

You folks who are criticizing me - did you miss this part?  THAT is what I'm talking about.

Every family has different needs.  My friend's brother, who is an accountant, got divorced some years back, and during tax season, he gave his ex-wife more money because he couldn't spend as much time with the kids.  He was not obligated to do this, either; he did it because it was the right thing to do.

And your man-bashing ancedote means what?

Okay.  There are some shithead men.  I even know a couple like that.  Guaranteed I know twice as many who have custody who still pay child support protection money to their ex wives to keep them from coming and physically taking the kids.

You're attempting to paint all men - or at least most men - with the same brush as a shitheel few.

Fuck you for doing so.  You're a perfect womanist bitch for doing so.

Dude, you need to put aside your World of Warcraft and go masturbate or something.

And you're the nooblet who cries when they die after pulling aggro off a mob. Target the skull sweetie, its the icon over the big Troll.

Cordell Walker

How many men have you know who, when they had "visitation", picked the kids up and dumped them on his parents or worse, his girlfriend?

how many women dump their kids off on their parents, or younger sisters, to go  pop pussy at the  club? and how many women get goverment money for  the kids they have custody of that are usually at grandma's house?
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

poiuyt

There are no shithead men in relation to their ex-wives or children , as there were no shithead jews in relation to the germanic race. Emphasised male-type misdemeanors the feminist antimale ideology measures of men, is purely an artifact of a world view that favours femaleness over maleness.

Males as husbands and fathers are forced to and must make the most of a bad and unwinnable situation they are faced with in this degenerate society. No man on this earth willingly abandons his own flesh and blood in children that are biologically his. It is in fulfilling his lifes worth in the posterity of healthy children he is able to sire that his humanity is demonstrated. Abandoned or bastardised children are decidedly made unhealthy or threatened with the hazard of growing up defective.

Better adjusted, more healthy and robust children grow up in households their fathers reside in.  For he is there, not just for the wifes economic purposes, whatever her character, but for the life chances, prestige, dignity and spiritual assurance of the kids. The children in such households with resident fathers are more than just stooges or chattels in a wayward and disorderly womans arsenal. They are the salt of the earth and their society.

So mere visitation as far as the mens movement is concerned is less than useless to the father and kids. Mere visitation is a thing which only serves to sanitise and rationalise an abominable sacrilage of the systematic bastardisation by deprivation of children of their fathers for profit. No, they need each others enduring presence in the formative, the adolescent and even their senior years.

God damn forever in hellfire those elite and leading men or radical women whom see children or their fathers purposes, as anything otherwise than from the above

The Gonzman

Gonz -  Let's stick to the ideas please.

Dude, you need to put aside your World of Warcraft and go masturbate or something.

Ah, the old "You must masturbate a lot" shame gambit!

How come every womanist seems to reach for this one, guys?  Hmmm. Play again, lass?  Sadly, neither original or particularly clever.  Innovative is out of the question - I'm sure your granny tried to use it.

Don't really play computer games much, dear.  Prefer to do medieval sport combat to the computer simulatos.

And I will be sure to pass your suggestion on to my date.

I'll be changing my sheets because of the wet spot in the morning.  You'll still be a bitch, though.

Would that there were one to stick to. 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

wractor

Here's something--getting back to divorce & support & all--

I think legislation should be amended that child support SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE MONETARY. Let's say you're ordered to pay $300 a month or whatever. You should be able to deliver $300 worth of food, clothes, medicine, books, etc., KEEP THE RECEIPT, and bang, you're done.
That way the kids actually get the goods they need and your ex can't take the money and blow it all on beer or whatever.

The angle that needs to be worked out is garnishment, if support is siphoned out of someone's pay, then there needs to be a way around that.
Just thinking out loud, here...

Best, K.K.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

outdoors

wractor-i actually know a guy that went to court and did as u suggested in the above post-his ex' was blowin all the support for nose candy and the bar and just all-out partying.
So this guy DID get the judge to grant him buying grocery certificates and  other stuff as long as he had the reciepts to show,for his support.
The judge actually believed him about her partying but still would not give him the kids

does this make any f'n sense?

rph3664

Here's something--getting back to divorce & support & all--

I think legislation should be amended that child support SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE MONETARY. Let's say you're ordered to pay $300 a month or whatever. You should be able to deliver $300 worth of food, clothes, medicine, books, etc., KEEP THE RECEIPT, and bang, you're done.
That way the kids actually get the goods they need and your ex can't take the money and blow it all on beer or whatever.

The angle that needs to be worked out is garnishment, if support is siphoned out of someone's pay, then there needs to be a way around that.
Just thinking out loud, here...

Best, K.K.

There are lots of families who do this!  The non-custodial parent having to provide health insurance for the kids, and pay any uninsured medical bills, is the most common.  I've also heard of NCPs paying for child care, school fees, the house payment, things like that.  It wouldn't work for everybody, but it is a legitimate way to support one's children.

I actually do not have a problem with a parent spending child support money on themselves if the children will benefit from it.  Mom's sick and uses the child support money to go to the doctor?  No problem with that; the kids need her healthy so she can care for them.  Dad has a new job and uses the support money to buy uniforms?  No problem with that either.  etc.

And it makes no sense that a cokehead mom keeps custody, providing the dad's not that way too.  Anyone who works with families will tell you that the most heartbreaking custody disputes are the ones where neither parent should have custody, and that's more common than most of us can imagine.

Galt

A scenario I have seen is that woman with kid gets a new husband who just pays for everything anyway, and former dad's child support is simply used for leisure shopping / spending money.

rph3664

A scenario I have seen is that woman with kid gets a new husband who just pays for everything anyway, and former dad's child support is simply used for leisure shopping / spending money.

And the women who do that are often the type who say, "You have a new daddy so you don't need the old one any more."

:angryfire:

I can't get over the women with sons who do that, or think it's okay!  How would they like it if they lost their grandchildren under these circumstances?

Cordell Walker

And the women who do that are often the type who say, "You have a new daddy so you don't need the old one any more."

exactly
and then dude gets blamed for not taking enough interest in his kids
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

FP

I can't get over the women with sons who do that, or think it's okay!  How would they like it if they lost their grandchildren under these circumstances?

They often don't which is why they reform their views and start to think beyond their vaginas and the "sisterhood". Too little too late more often than not IMHO. My own mother somewhat falls into this category.

outdoors

exactly
and then dude gets blamed for not taking enough interest in his kids

when my ex did this -i just said-"fine"--then i made sure i was never around when my kids wanted or needed me-after just 3 weeks of this,my ex' dropped the support payments and gave me pretty well equal custody.

She needed time with her new boyfriend and time to go party-couldn't do that with-out me around,never mind the fact that my kids made her life a fuckin' hell and held HER responsible for my disapearing act--even kids will not always go along with their mom's fantasies when it comes to losing their dad.

outdoors

"And it makes no sense that a cokehead mom keeps custody, providing the dad's not that way too.  Anyone who works with families will tell you that the most heartbreaking custody disputes are the ones where neither parent should have custody, and that's more common than most of us can imagine."

i agree but in this case the dad worked away from home all week-he is a good man works in a mine-drug tests are mandatory or u go home.
His parents were willing to take the kids and raise them but nope, that wouldn't be in the best interest of the mom

Go Up