The Real Holocaust

Started by julie, Jan 25, 2009, 02:49 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

julie

So... back to the drawing board you reckon?

Why no - I think you achieved your objective.

After all the graphic pretty much says it all for you, right?

Hmm, the graphic, the subject, the kink to the clergyman, all point to the same conclusion. It sure looks like the work of a poster that would be more comfortable hanging out at
stormfront, than someone that belongs at an MRA board.

Or is it all just a disturbing coincidence, and you are just doing "research"?

If you want to fight - forget it.  If I should be on another board Dr E can ban me. (might still happen  :greener:)

But if you are interested in where I came from on this I will tell you.

http://www.rense.com/

I get a lot of information from this site because it is the closest to the truth I have yet to find.

Another reason why I am curious about this is because of another site I like. It also has a representative for NZ on there. But it is targeting the Zionists.  I am just curious as to why?

http://ww4report.com/
Ignorance is the Oppressor, Vigilance the Liberator.

gwallan

Very interesting read at Gendercide...

Case Study : Stalin's Purges

This sure is interesting. And the site too. Much to check over. Thanks.

I have referred you to gendercide before julie. Well worth the trouble. Not gender specific but it does skewer a number of things that have been portrayed by feminists as specifically oppression of women. The witch hunts which were most definitely not gendered would be one example.

Term folks may not have heard is "hydraulic despotism". It originally stems from the idea that controlling a water supply gives one power over those who need it.  It could equally be applied to other resources such as telecommunications or food.

Gwallan, Adam Jones is the real deal - a genuine researching academic with integrity - a great read.

Incidentally, wars have been fought over water for the entire history of mankind. Some of the fights over water were particularly intense in the history of the western United States, and the law on riparian rights over water is a history of fighting over resources.

Do you have a particular conflict in mind? Because I can think of several where the conflict over water is pretty marked.

Mk

No particular conflict though it was prompted by the gendercide article's mention of Stalin's use of food supply to control the masses...
Collectivization especially targeted Ukraine, "the breadbasket of the Soviet Union," which clung stubbornly to its own national identity and preference for village-level communal landholdings. In 1932-33, Stalin engineered a famine (by massively raising the grain quota that the peasantry had to turn over to the state); this killed between six and seven million people and broke the back of Ukrainian resistance.

Most who are familiar with the concept of hydraulic despotism associate it with water only. I merely wanted to point to it being much broader in potential as I believe it will become more common. Notably globalisation is creating circumstances where nations will be able to practice this form of warfare/control against other nations. For example privatisation of utilities in Australia has led to significant overseas ownership. If a significant part of, say, Australia's electricity provision was owned by Indonesian entities and we ended up in conflict with them they could simply "pull the plug".

In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

dr e

Julie -  What is your reason to post this? This is clearly not a men's issue.  Are you trying to discredit this site by posting overtly bigoted graphics?  Please explain.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

julie

Julie -  What is your reason to post this? This is clearly not a men's issue.  Are you trying to discredit this site by posting overtly bigoted graphics?  Please explain.

Dr E, I posted it because I read things about this on men's sites. I guess some are for different things.

But I am wanting to be sensitive to the cause so in future I will post only about men's issues. If it is not relevant to the struggles between the sexes I will not post about it.

I would like to say I give my word but I slip up sometimes. So I will say I will try to keep to these topics only.  :love5:

askance

If you want to fight - forget it.  If I should be on another board Dr E can ban me. (might still happen  :greener:)

I get a lot of information from this site because it is the closest to the truth I have yet to find.

Ahh, I see. the Jeff Rense site is where you get truth from. OK.

Iran's PressTV, realjewnews, David Duke

a forum board full of discussion of Masons, the Illuminati, and zionist conspiracies, and trootherism

The Mossad blew up the twin towers right?

Fight with you ? Naahh, you're not armed, and it wouldn't be honorable.

There are alternative therapies for soothing anxieties, other than seeking the reassurance of a delusional understanding of reality - really.

Mk

Mr. X

There are alternative therapies for soothing anxieties, other than seeking the reassurance of a delusional understanding of reality - really.
Yes theories for those who need an ordered universe to calm their anxiety.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

julie

Jan 26, 2009, 11:58 AM Last Edit: Jan 26, 2009, 11:16 PM by julie

Ahh, I see. the Jeff Rense site is where you get truth from. OK.

Iran's PressTV, realjewnews, David Duke

a forum board full of discussion of Masons, the Illuminati, and zionist conspiracies, and trootherism

The Mossad blew up the twin towers right?

Fight with you ? Naahh, you're not armed, and it wouldn't be honorable.

Mk

I haven't got far with rense. But I will. Mostly George Bush, Bankers, Oil cartel, whose who and what do they own and what political position are they in. The wars.

I especially like IG Faben and pharmaceuticals.

I dislike to say others are right ... but I think you are. I am far more drawn to this sort of thing than men's issues. Or even women's issues to be honest.

Hey, NZ itself was wrong to give so much of it's resources away for free to England and America. Did we not expect them to be capitalised? Almost all of our plants DNA are owned by wealthy companies and that's just for starters.

I think Maori and Pacific Island people have woken up to the world and are fighting back. What can one do when living amongst this?

Anyhow, I don't go into the mist too naive thanks to men's sites.  :greener:

Go Up