Go Down

wractor

Greetings all around...Peter Zohrab, an MRA from New Zealand, has posted
my Strategies HERE:

http://members.tripod.com/peterzohrab/caveatam.html

I hope it helps...
Best, K.K.
www.rockherworld.net
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

neoteny

Not bad... now the question is how could it be arranged that in order to obtain a wedding permit, one would have to listen to this being explained -- maybe just in half an hour.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Assault

Good stuff!! It's great to see all that info in one spot, so I can easily copy and paste it to my friends at work who ask me for help.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Virtue

Imagine waking up tomorrow to find
that unbelievably rape is now legal.

You would be freaking out, telling everyone you ran into this is crazy- something needs to be done... now!!! And then every man you told this to just very smugly and condescendingly says...

"Hey... not all men are 'like that.'"

outdoors

Apr 11, 2009, 05:30 AM Last Edit: Apr 11, 2009, 05:46 AM by outdoors
when i shared the link above-this is one response i got;

Remember all this? They even towed the cars of the two suspect men and wasted valuable time and resources looking for a male suspect. Maybe even two.

Girl Missing, Homes of 2 Men Searched

10 DAYS 16 HOURS AGO

http://news.aol.com/article/missing-california-girl/406384

TRACY, Calif. (March 31) - An 8-year-old girl is missing in a northern California town and police say they are investigating two men who they describe as "persons of interest."

comments: 144 

Teen says man was at pond where girl's body found

Teen says man was at pond where girl's body found

http://news.aol.com/article/teen-says-man-was-at-pond-where-girls/423487?icid=sphere_newsaol_inpage

==================================================================================================================

This is what they got

Calif. Sunday school teacher booked in child death

http://news.aol.com/article/calif-sunday-school-teacher-booked-in/420218?icid=sphere_newsaol_inpage

TRACY, Calif. -A California Sunday school teacher was arrested on suspicion of kidnapping and killing an 8-year-old girl whose body was stuffed into a suitcase found in an irrigation pond.

Melissa Huckaby, 28, was arrested at 11:55 p.m., about five hours after she drove herself to the station at the request of police, according to Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman.

"She gave enough information to us during the course of the interview that probable cause was there to arrest her," said Sheneman.

A massive search for the child, Sandra Cantu, included hundreds of volunteers and law enforcement officials. The search ended April 6 when farmworkers who were draining the irrigation pond to water fields found a suitcase.

Pictures of the girl with dark brown eyes and light brown hair were posted all over Tracy, a city of 78,000 about 60 miles east of San Francisco.

The slain girl's aunt, Angie Chavez, said in a phone interview with The Associated Press early Saturday that she was happy to learn of the arrest.

"I want to know why she did it, if she did it," Chavez said.

Huckaby previously told a local newspaper that Sandra visited her home March 27, the day she disappeared. Huckaby also said she had left her suitcase in the driveway that day, and that it was missing.

Huckaby is the granddaughter of Pastor Clifford Lawless, whose Clover Road Baptist Church was the subject of a police search. Huckaby taught Sunday school at the church.

Huckaby's family had been questioned at length during the investigation, and their homes and vehicles had been searched, Sheneman said.

Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

2009-04-11 07:50:36

comments: 41

CG9603

Wractor:  Outstanding work.  We should certainly keep this link.  Thank you so much. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Suddenly, the media seems very quiet about this....

wractor

Wractor:  Outstanding work.  We should certainly keep this link.  Thank you so much. 

Thank you kindly...
(I'll reiterate. I'M NOT A LAWYER, but a huge amount of lawyers seem to think "Duhhh, I never thought of this...")
Hope it helps.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Pacman7331

Aug 01, 2010, 05:42 PM Last Edit: Aug 01, 2010, 05:49 PM by Pacman7331
This is good to know...

So if a woman starts sending you verbally insulting messages. Or uses threats of legal measures. One can take legal action against them? like:

Nuisance
Disorderly Conduct (seems mostly applied by police on patrons)
Wanton Endangerment (don't quite see this applying perfectly seems more environmental)
Making a False Police Report (isn't this the prerogative of the police department?)
Defamation of Character
Criminal Mischief
Assault

I'd like to see these as real legal protections against false allegations or a volley of insults.
We need some fair legal abilities to defend ourselves.

what about:

Harassment

just in general not the sexual version...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harassment#Types_of_harassment

This site lists also:

Psychological Harassment

might work.

Shorty

Just a quick thank you and well done. I will have to show this to my male friends, as some of them have had trouble with false allegations by ex-wives or ex-girlfriends.
I felt nothing but sorrow for the father discussed in the article "A Mother's Struggle". It is horrible to be falsely accused of anything, but sexual abuse of a child is almost impossible to escape. Even if the police and the courts find no evidence to support such an accusation, there is still the lingering doubt in the minds of the public at large. That man probably gave up and returned to his country of origin, in order to escape the misinformed judgement of his neighbors, co-workers and community.
I am a victim of childhood sexual abuse, NOT by my father but a long-time "friend" of the family. It had a profound effect on my life, especially my views on sex. I am past all of that now. I didn't tell my parents until I was an adult. I didn't want to make it public, I just wanted to move on with my life. I cannot imagine ever making that accusation against someone if it weren't true. Unfortunately, some women will resort to that because they know how the public views childhood sexual abuse and how difficult it is for a man to be exonerated in the eyes of the court, as well as the public.
The truth always lies somewhere in the middle...my daddy taught me that.

Go Up