How to find local Men's Movement Groups?

Started by Pacman7331, Apr 21, 2009, 06:29 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Pacman7331

Apr 21, 2009, 06:29 PM Last Edit: Apr 21, 2009, 07:25 PM by Pacman7331
Wondering how I can lookup or locate MRA / Men's Movement groups in my area.
I'd like to get together with one if there may be one in my city.

Do you all have a database of groups listed around the country
anywhere?

I live in Austin Texas.
:sunny:

dr e

You might want to check out NCFM.  They have a chapter in Dallas/Ft Worth.  Here is their contact info:

Dallas/Fort Worth, TX - [email protected] (972) 445-MALE (6253)

They may know some folks in Austin.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

blackmanxxx

Since  I've  been  in  Canada,  I  found  myself  forced to adapt  to  a  strange  country.  Canada  only   LOOKS  like  America.   The  folks  and  customs  of  this  place  are  weird.  However,  my  old  MRA  instincts  got  revved up  when  I  saw  a  guy  and  his  two  kids  on  the  bus  this  past  saturday.  I  was  on  my  way  to  a  multicultural   adventist  church   in   east  ottawa.   this  guy  was  explaining  to  his  son  and  daughter,  both  under  14,  the  realities  of  life  after  divorce.  I  garnered  that  there  was  a  custody  battle  going  on  with  his  wife.   The  guy  is  canadian,  with  an  american  wife,  and  a  judge  has  to  decide  the  kids  fates.

I  simply  wished  him  good  luck,  and  told  him  I  could  relate.   I  told  him  of  my  past  activism.
I  didn't  have  any   flyers  on  me.    However,  I  still  care  about  the  cause  and  my  fellow  man.

Go Up