Fight amongst yourselves - I'm outa here!

Started by Tigerman, May 28, 2009, 05:39 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Invisible Male

Gonzman has targeted several members in the 2 years I've been here, not just Mr. Usher.
The Invisible Man is an 1897 sci-fi novella by H.G. Wells.  The protagonist cannot become visible again, becoming mentally unstable as a result.

Róss

Not that my opinion has any weight here, but I agree with you, Invisible Male.

The Gonzman

Gonzman has targeted several members in the 2 years I've been here, not just Mr. Usher.

So what?

I disagree mightily with a lot of people here.  I think the philosophy of Anarchy is ridiculous, but not dangerous or counter-productive.  Circumcision?  Low on my list of concerns, except vis-a-vis pointing out the double standard with FGM.    Lower ages of consent?  Ridiculous ntion.  I could go on.  My personal views are hardly eye to eye with everyone on here, and we have gone at it over them many times.

Difference between them and Andy?  They bring it.  They bring cites, they bring genuine belief in their points of view, they bring reasoning to it. They apply logic.

Your article is a piece of shit because it misdefines "troll," and then only by inference.  It's an article written by some left wing or moderate puke who has gone into a forum with her "every schoolgirl knows" education and got their head handed to them by people who really know what they are talking about, and have read up on the subject.  It's a typical whinge of some wussified mediocre loser who thinks the right to an opinion is the right to an unchallenged opinion, and who wants to place an uninformed opinion on the same level as an informed one.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheManOnTheStreet

Here, I'll save myself (and everyone else) the trouble....

Gonz is a big meanie... He makes leftards as-scared!

Also, if you pussies can't stand the heat, then get the eff outah the kitchen!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

davis2ab

Gonz has strong opinions and he tends not to mince words.  That is welcome here, in fact it is a traditional masculine trait which is being made obscure by political correctness which tries to make all things nice, sweet, and sanitized. 

------------------

Bravo.  I agree completely.  A valuable masculine trait is the ability to think independently. Men are not heard animals as women.   As this country becomes feminized, we have fewer and fewer independent thinkers (at least people willing to express their independent thoughts). This is a huge loss and one of the reasons so many insane things are going on.  Bad thoughts (often feminist thoughts) are not challenged and allowed to continue no matter how bad.

I am not sure frankly what his strong opinions are but he damn well should express them if this forum is to have any substance and God Bell Evil Man for allowing it.

Cordell Walker

to be honest, IMHO no internet forum is fun without some good fights and good jokes
In another post on here, someone linked to what appears to be an andrew usher post in menswiki or something, that read to the effect that there should be strict limitations on humor.
bullshit
then another rule, no women
dude, we dont like sexism, I mean why complain about experience sexism and then practice it
IN short, the current fight in the forum is  a result of  andrew being long on rhetoric and short on facts
as for my fellow texan, he might be a prick of monumental proportions, but doesnt seem to do it without provacation.
I know he can disagree and not insult cuz if you use the search function, me and him had many a discussion about Hoebama(he always hated him, I used to like him) and he never insulted me

BTW, gonz, TBQ, TMOTS, and the rest of yall.....................yall were right
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Galt

Also, if you pussies can't stand the heat, then get the eff outah the kitchen!

I don't know if it's an issue of pussies. If one poster is allowed a lot of leeway to insult (yeah, I know, with "clever phrasing"), and another is kept on a very tight line, that would at least be worthy of a complaint.

I have no idea if that is the case here. And I am also fully aware that it is a private board and the owner can do whatever he wants. And I also support that.

But I can still see how it would be irritating. Some boards are really bad at that kind of thing - like Wendy McElroy's old board.

Cordell Walker

See, my internet home is a bit different than syg or any other  board
when people join, it says to start an intro thread in the lounge and a group of about 30 posters chime in "STFU NOOB"
the answer to all woman problems is "pee in her but"
and god forbid you have a pic up and run afoul of someone with photoshop
:yikes:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

ramcharger1985

May 30, 2009, 02:41 PM Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 02:47 PM by ramcharger1985
It seems to me certain people here have a history of de-railing topics and making themselves the center of attention, and it looks like we've been having a lot of a**holes come and do that lately. One of them has been doing it here for years, why these people are tolerated here is anyone's guess. It is obvious what they are trying to pull, and its really starting to get annoying.

Galt

That was fairly cryptic, Ramcharger.

Galt

May 30, 2009, 03:21 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:35 AM by Galt
Edited: I think I'm just going to keep my nose out of it here

Galt

May 30, 2009, 03:24 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:35 AM by Galt
... edited ...

Róss

May 30, 2009, 03:36 PM Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 12:33 AM by Ross
... just following along here.

Go Up