Feminists and false allegations

Started by LSBeene, Jun 05, 2009, 05:53 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

LSBeene

I get so sick of feminists and their lies.  Ok, preaching to the choir here, but allow me to relate what has got my  ire up.

I was on another board.  Totally NOT a gender / MRA / feminist board.  Anyways, I saw one post by this girl (SarasotaGirl) who was espousing the wage gap.  I sent her a VERY polite PM pointing out how it was false.  She goes on this tirade, and, of course, at the end, wanting the definitive last word, tells me not to "bother her again". 

I took her comments as engagement.  I responded, on point to them, and asked her if she'd like to debate me on a public thread.  She again, goes off on some tirade, but now plays the victim, and says I am harassing her (after a page and ½ of factoids I am not allowed to respond to).  I AGAIN PM'd her, and asked her for a link to a thread where we could debate, and this time offered to start one.

Later, I go and, surprise surprise, find her posting on feminist issues.  I comment on a few of them, mostly in a positive light and try to be very fair and egalitarian.

On a completely different thread some girl goes on about women getting screwed, men being on top, women never being world leaders, women supreme court justices, etc etc.

I respond to each and every argument.  Who shows up, but SaratogaGirl, who then chimes in about how I had "harassed" her, how she HAD to block me, and how I was a bad person.

So, we get to the gist of it - what REALLY ticks me off about feminist hard liners is that they DENY DENY DENY that women make up stories, or twist them, or fake being "scared", but they are ALWAYS the FIRST to do EXACTLY that.

I posted back on that thread exactly what had happened, and pointed out how neither SaratogaGirl nor the original poster would respond to my POST, but instead did the very female dismissive tail flick thing and ad hominem'd

In the books I have read, like "Who Stole Feminism" - and many others, it is ALWAYS the feminists who are the ones who falsely accuse.
Alan Dershowitz tried to have a DISCUSSION in his class about sexual harassment and false claims therein (at Harvard Law) - the class feminist then falsely accused him of sexual harassment.

In her book "Who Stole Feminism" Hoff-Sommers points out a professor, beloved by his female students for being so "open minded and respectful of women" who DARED to have a discussion about rape and false accusations of rape.  What did the class feminist who got pissed about him DISCUSSING false allegations do (since "they never happen")?  She falsely accused him of rape.

In the end the school paid her (from memory) $600,000 for her "pain and suffering", even though the investigation was not over - the professor was eventually cleared, and the "women never lie about rape" feminist went on to graduate with no sanction laid against her for her PROVABLY FALSE claim.

I get it - feminists don't want false accusers punished because, at the end of the day, THEY are the ones most likely to falsely accuse and they don't want that tool taken out of their toolbox.

But, it gets annoying.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

dr e

It is simply amazing how consistent the strategy often seems to be.  First complain.  If you don't get enough attention or action you simply point out the perp, "there he is!"  If that fails to bring the sought for result you move into the trademearked TTTTS routine.  (Tied To The Tracks Syndrome) where the little lady shows to all how she has been unmercifully tied to the tracks and left without assistance and in grave danger of being cut in thirds by the oncoming train.  This mobilizes a group of proxies who defend her honor and bash the evil man who might have committed the unpardonable sin of hurting her feewings.  Note that she doesn't have to do any of the dirty work, she  assigns the task to others who gladly step in to pummell the accused.

Men have no such gambit and are often left helpless trying desperately to defend against this sure fire attack.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Men's Rights Activist

Jun 06, 2009, 06:36 AM Last Edit: Jun 06, 2009, 06:37 AM by Men's Rights Activist
I get so sick of feminists and their lies.

Hard Won Gains at What, or Whose Expense
December 16, 2003
by Ray Blumhorst

A militant feminist catch phrase I keep hearing repeated in various permutations these days is, "Men (male activists) are trying to roll back the hard fought gains women have made." One must ask the most logical question that comes to mind when reading such a statement, "Are gains by any means, at any cost, at any time justified?" Have today's American women been so badly deprived and disadvantaged that they can, "carte blanche" use any methods, or break any rules, until the militant feminist version of parity (total power and control) is reached? Have American females of my generation truly known that great of an oppression? Judging by what I've seen over my life time this liberated male would have to say, "That is clearly not the case." However, when fair minded people call for accountability and try to reconcile many of the wild claims made by militant feminists, that same old tired catch phrase keeps being trotted out, "Men are trying to roll back the hard fought gains women have made."

Without the checks and balances of an equal number of men's commission, to bring some balance to the gender agenda of America's militant feminists, the over 270 women's commissions in America have run amok. Today there is only one men's commission in America that I know of (New Hampshire).

With so much horrible social engineering, and so many misandrist policies and laws having come about through unchecked militant feminism, the next commission that should be formed, in my opinion, is one to address the constitutional violations of male's rights. That commission should investigate the dishonesties propagated and disseminated by militant feminism and consider bringing criminal charges on those advocates for women's gains who used false information, statistical fabrications, or just outright lies.

Militant Feminist, hate propaganda has been preached in the legislatures and courts of America with an ad hominem zeal that defies the egalitarian equal justice and equal protection that both sexes have always had an equal right to under our constitution. The militant feminists' prejudiced, vilification of males has been relentless and tyrannical in its destruction of men and families. The time must come soon, when men and women of goodwill audit all the actions of the militant feminist movement, if anyone is to escape its destructive ensnaring tentacles.

When will the drive to bring accountability to out of control militant feminists begin, and must men of good will face such an unenviable task alone? Not only does it appear the task has already begun, it very much appears that men have not been left solely to their own means to defend their dwindling rights. A small, but growing, alliance strives to change laws and policies that heretofore sought only "gains for women." Fortunately for men, women of good will are advocating for a true balancing of the scales of justice. Women of good will are saying that there should be equal justice and equal protection for men as well as women. A new paradigm is confronting the menace of militant feminism, with women of good will saying, "We too have had enough of the hate propaganda and destructive social policies of militant feminists." The daughters, sisters, mothers, grandmothers, and 2nd wives of men, who have been cannibalized by the rabid depravity of the militant feminist movement, are outraged and exhibiting a defiance towards militant feminism that even targeted men are unable to express. It is through the united good will of these thrown together, disenfranchised citizens that all the people may yet come to know the fresh air of freedom and fairness that once filled our "noble" halls of justice.

We men are not trying to take back the just gains that women have made, and we continue to support all women in their valid goals. Common sense will tell those who know what common sense is, that men and women of good will are merely trying to turn back the unjust tyrannical laws and policies that so many men have suffered under for so long.

Yes, many good women and men of noble integrity have attained many good, and hard fought gains for women. I have supported, and will continue to support women in their just endeavors, but those individuals who have instituted oppressive sexist laws against males under the jack boot tyranny of lies and aggression, I will not support. I will oppose such tyrannical advances adamantly, because those hard fought gains are no more valid, than those by any other out of control fascist who storms into neighboring territories to pillage and lay waste to the innocent occupants living there. The most insidious and despicable of such tyrannies, that is foremost in my mind, is the militant feminist movement, that today plagues so greatly the entire western world. Gains won at the cost of slavery to others (males) are not gains, rather they are a dictatorship.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Galt

Feminists pull the victim routine because it works.

All she has to do is say you are harassing her, and that will shut many men down right there. No effort. For the few men who may continue in any way, other (chivalrous) men will quickly take care of them. Women have a sort of built in protection staff of chivalrous men constantly on-call.

CaptDMO

Is there anything wrong with...
"You're damn right I'm harassing you.
You authored  the "proclamation". You are an outright  liar, and I am honor bound to expose you, and ALL of your ilk,  for what you represent in society."?

Kinda' takes the  potpourri  out of the accusatory shame of the victimologyhoodness cachet.   

Andrew Usher

All she has to do is say you are harassing her, and that will shut many men down right there. No effort. For the few men who may continue in any way, other (chivalrous) men will quickly take care of them. Women have a sort of built in protection staff of chivalrous men constantly on-call.

I think persistence is called for here, if you're not risking your job or anything. Sometimes one can persuade the woman to change her behavior even in the face of chivalrous men defending it - but don't count on it.

SIAM

Feminists boil over with anger very quickly (as this woman did) when their worldview is scrutinised - because their worldview cannot withstand any scrutiny.  The anger is borne out of frustration. 

dr e

Feminists boil over with anger very quickly (as this woman did) when their worldview is scrutinised - because their worldview cannot withstand any scrutiny.  The anger is borne out of frustration. 

And FEAR.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

SouthernGuy

This behavior is exactly why I don't play nice with known feminists. I belittle and berate, comically, for my own amusement. Sometimes I go over the top, but I don't worry about it too much. There's something about keeping a positive attitude, while using searing invective that makes me smile. I've dealt with enough of the passive-aggressive feminist type and I just don't have the patience...

LSBeene

Yea, I see what you all are saying -

I guess it amazes me that the cognizant dissonence of these women: "Women don't lie about
  • " and then, IMO, they are the FIRST to lie about an incident with a man to make themselves out to be victims.

That's what REALLY galls me - I'm a logical person who TRIES to admit when I'm wrong and TRIES to learn from my mistakes - they seem unwilling or unable (or both).

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

wractor

A militant feminist catch phrase I keep hearing repeated in various permutations these days is, "Men (male activists) are trying to roll back the hard fought gains women have made." quote]

Oh, HELL no. I say we all work together to give them even MORE 'gains':

1. The right to be forced to register for the Selective Service at age 18.
2. The right to a full forty-hour workweek.
3. The right to give 50% of their taxes to men's healthcare and services.
4. The right to give 50% of homeless shelter benefits to men.
5. The ability to propose marriage to men, AND buy the ring.

Heh...sorry...going off on a bit of a tangent, here. But this post did strike a chord.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Go Up