Enemies Of Fathers Rights Using subscribed Traffic Generator to spread misandry.

Started by Tigerman, Sep 08, 2009, 03:34 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Tigerman

Hi SIAM you made some good points about SEO but you missed the biggest factor of all in getting to the top of search rankings and  that is having a memorable and fairly unique name! For example check out "rightsformothers" as a search string in Google and their website comes up first page and first entry... Same goes for my other nickname which I use LenFirewood..

Tigerman

Wordpress is I believe the most popular of all the free blogging systems out there - to get high placement on the tag feature pages of wordpress you need traffic - I know this because I have a photoweblog there also. For instance when I was using alphainventions.com to boost my traffic whenever I tagged up a photo it would often appear at the very top of the front page. A few days ago after a few months of NOT using alphainventions for traffic boosting I remembered that I had not tagged the last two pages of photos so I spent an hour or so going through each image and carefully tagged all of them up. Guess what though ... not a single one of those photos apeared in Wordpress's featured blog pages!! The next day I started suing alphainventions.com again and got an extra 300 hits for my site - I also tagged up another couple of photos and this time BOTH of them reached the front page. This is another benefit that "rightsformothers.com" is getting from using alphainventions here is an example of how they are leveraging the wordpress "featured blogs" pages to spread their lies and poison: Domestic Violence

Tigerman

Wordpress is I believe the most popular of all the free blogging systems out there - to get high placement on the tag feature pages of wordpress you need traffic - I know this because I have a photoweblog there also. For instance when I was using alphainventions.com to boost my traffic whenever I tagged up a photo it would often appear at the very top of the front page. A few days ago after a few months of NOT using alphainventions for traffic boosting I remembered that I had not tagged the last two pages of photos so I spent an hour or so going through each image and carefully tagged all of them up. Guess what though ... not a single one of those photos apeared in Wordpress's featured blog pages!! The next day I started suing alphainventions.com again and got an extra 300 hits for my site - I also tagged up another couple of photos and this time BOTH of them reached the front page. This is another benefit that "rightsformothers.com" is getting from using alphainventions here is an example of how they are leveraging the wordpress "featured blogs" pages to spread their lies and poison: Domestic Violence

I give them this they are very crafty because they have been using their traffic boosting to hijack the coverage that even fathers issues might otherwise get - for example the tag "Child Custody For Fathers" you would expect to see a fathers rights or equitable parenting group come to the fore but NO "rightsformothers.com" have been using that tag in THEIR posts also - check out this tag on wordpress's featured blog page "Child Custody For Fathers"

K9

If time is a factor, that's easily adjusted. Say, go to the main page and stay there for 2 minutes. I can even have the mouse randomly click on the page. In addition, I don't "auto-visit" a site more than once a day as I'm aware they search for unique hits. Any further input is greatly appreciated.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Mr. X

Just saw this today
http://www.drudgereport.com/hit.pdf

So I wonder how many of these hit bots are running pushing up the numbers.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

SIAM

Hi SIAM you made some good points about SEO but you missed the biggest factor of all in getting to the top of search rankings and  that is having a memorable and fairly unique name

Good point -  if you get search referrals featuring your "brand" name then you know the word is getting out (e.g. if you get a bunch of visitors who used "LenFirewood" to find your site!).  But I would say the most important thing is ranking for the "big volume" keywords/kephrases, keywords that are popularly used by many to find sites in the search engines.  An example of a big volume keyphrase might be "false accusation".  The big influence on ranking for such a keyphrase is to get some high quality inbound links that feature "false accusation" in the anchor text.

Go Up