Anglobitch: a Tale of Generations

Started by RookhKshatriya, Sep 19, 2009, 04:46 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

RookhKshatriya

People ask me continually, why do you retain such optimism in the face of the irascible monster than is Anglo-American feminism? How can you keep so cool in the storm of impending social collapse?

My answer is this: Anglo-American feminism is intimately linked to the left-liberal, neo-Christian collectivism of the Sixties. And that is a dying agenda, because its adherents are literally 'dying off'. Someone who was 15 in 1960 is 63 today; and time waits for no man. Before too long, the whole Flower Power generation will 'pushing up daisies'; and then we can erase their sickly legacy for all time. With this in mind, it is vitally important to groom young, intelligent men for the pan-Anglosphere Men's Movement; for they will carry the future. Fortunately, intelligent young men are those most attracted to our movement, because young women eschew them for thugs - happily creating a sense of sense of sexual grievance they will carry into adulthood (and ultimately power, influence and responsibility). It sounds harsh, but defeating feminists (and Anglo-Saxon women in general) is our primary concern. This is, after all, a war: and as such must be waged with unrelenting harshness: if hatred and anger are our best weapons, so be it.

Liberal assumptions are at the heart of Anglo-American feminism. As President Reagan once said, 'problems are obstinate': yet to liberals, the most obstinate problems can be wished away like dreams. For example, the weighty research demonstrating that children reared by lone females are far more prone to crime, failure and dysfunction never engages the liberal-feminist mind; such facts are swept under the liberal carpet, there to geminate in darkness and grow into vast, insoluble issues. Make no mistake: since Anglo feminism achieved hegemonic dominion over the Anglosphere in the late Sixties, there has been an irrevocable decline in public standards. Anglo feminism is at the kernel of all that has failed; and this pernicious influence can be broken down into five core modules:

1.Disruption of the Family - single mother led families produce more dysfunctional children than intact families.

2.Dysgenic Effects - female preference for low IQ thugs and narcissists has lowered population standards to atavistic levels.

3.Male Alienation & Exclusion - Men are increasingly marginalised, their claims ignored, their contributions derided; viewed as walking ATM machines by both women and the State, many are withdrawing their consent from the Anglosphere.

4.Feminization - western societies in general (and the Anglosphere in particular) are increasingly anti-rational and pro-collectivist, anti-scientific and pro-sentiment. This is the direct result of society's feminization.

5.Population Decline - there are too few children being born in the west - hence the need for immigration to fill the demographic gaps. In itself, this is no bad thing ('better Poles than Proles'); however, it will make for less stable societies. And the immigrants of today will probably rule the future: since, due to the rise of 'female partner-choice' in the west, only the stupidest male indigents get to breed.

Despite all this iniquity, take heart: as the poltroons of the Sixties grey out and die off, their influence will wither. Indeed, liberal hypocrisy has been under attack since the Eighties, when its follies first began to be challenged.

Most of the delusional Sixties 'outlook' derives from a specific generational experience. The parents of Baby-Boomers grew up in the poverty of the Thirties, or during the War; consequently, they provided an indulgent environment for their children, to compensate for their own negative experiences. This indulgence gave rise to most of the follies of the Sixties; especially the tendency to deny reality in favour of some pre-conceived, collectivist dream-world. This same tendency lies at the root of Anglo-Saxon matriarchal feminism, mired in double-think and hypocrisy. And when the Sixties die, Anglo feminism will perish also.

:engel2:
Anglobitch: the site for men who know Anglo-American women suck

poiuyt

Getting around the anglo-bitch, her femaleist sponsors and her institutional enablers. Call their bluff and put them out of business for ever.

Perhaps one of the ways for males of the masculine gender class to get around femaleists, their victim-parasite clients and the institutional state enforcers of gynocracy is through adoption and professional surrogacy.

Through the contract of adoption and professional surrogacy services, a man can have a stable family and also leave heirs and heiresses in posterity. He will also be able to remain in his own home, applying his own resources to his children as he sees fit.

Indeed a man using adoption and professional surrogacy services will never ever run the risk or gauntlet of todays misandrous greiviance mongers or misandrys states enforcers. These malign influences will simply be eliminated from the equation where no girlfriend, wife or ex-wife is allowed to enter the equation in the first place.

Contractual Surrogacy or Adoption is a viable alternative to a man whom wishes to live and die in peace. That is if he wishe to be surrounded by children of his own choosing and commitment plus a loving and involved extended family.

The mens movement must start to think of ways, beyond the marriage strike or homosexuality, to call feminists bluff and put their inordinately miserable clients and enforcers out of business.

dr e

It sounds harsh, but defeating feminists (and Anglo-Saxon women in general) is our primary concern.

Defeating Anglo-Saxon women in general?  What?  I was with you when you refer to feminism as being an enemy but women in general?  I would urge you to clarify this and explain to me how this is not pure misogyny or retract it.  Otherwise you will not be welcome to post here.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

RookhKshatriya

It sounds harsh, but defeating feminists (and Anglo-Saxon women in general) is our primary concern.

Defeating Anglo-Saxon women in general?  What?  I was with you when you refer to feminism as being an enemy but women in general?  I would urge you to clarify this and explain to me how this is not pure misogyny or retract it.  Otherwise you will not be welcome to post here.

Obviously, I am not not referring to Anglo-Saxon women as humans/people. I was referring to those women who may or may not be identified as feminists, who still refer to those aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture (misandry, female privilege, repression, pedestal syndrome) that constitute virulent proto-feminism in the pan-Anglosphere cultures. For example, many black women (if not most) can thus be considered Anglo-Saxon women, by cultural adoption.

Get rid of Anglo-Saxon women? Are you mad? Who would clean my house or make my lunchtime corned-beef sandwich? Heh heh...

dr e

Obviously, I am not not referring to Anglo-Saxon women as humans/people. I was referring to those women who may or may not be identified as feminists, who still refer to those aspects of Anglo-Saxon culture (misandry, female privilege, repression, pedestal syndrome) that constitute virulent proto-feminism in the pan-Anglosphere cultures. For example, many black women (if not most) can thus be considered Anglo-Saxon women, by cultural adoption.

Get rid of Anglo-Saxon women? Are you mad? Who would clean my house or make my lunchtime corned-beef sandwich? Heh heh...

This is not a clear denial of misogyny.  I would suggest you clearly retract what you have written.  This is your last opportunity to do so.

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

RookhKshatriya

Getting around the anglo-bitch, her femaleist sponsors and her institutional enablers. Call their bluff and put them out of business for ever.

Perhaps one of the ways for males of the masculine gender class to get around femaleists, their victim-parasite clients and the institutional state enforcers of gynocracy is through adoption and professional surrogacy.

Through the contract of adoption and professional surrogacy services, a man can have a stable family and also leave heirs and heiresses in posterity. He will also be able to remain in his own home, applying his own resources to his children as he sees fit.

Indeed a man using adoption and professional surrogacy services will never ever run the risk or gauntlet of todays misandrous greiviance mongers or misandrys states enforcers. These malign influences will simply be eliminated from the equation where no girlfriend, wife or ex-wife is allowed to enter the equation in the first place.

Contractual Surrogacy or Adoption is a viable alternative to a man whom wishes to live and die in peace. That is if he wishe to be surrounded by children of his own choosing and commitment plus a loving and involved extended family.

The mens movement must start to think of ways, beyond the marriage strike or homosexuality, to call feminists bluff and put their inordinately miserable clients and enforcers out of business.

A very profound set of observations. There is a blog dedicated to anti-feminist uses of technology which covers a lot of these issues, for example, the potential of Japanese Sex-Bots to replace women as sexual partners as well as the potential of cloning, genetics and virtual reality to build a new world for men without the hassle of feminist women. It is quite extreme but very cutting-edge and altogether interesting:

http://antifeministtech.blogspot.com/

dr e

That is not an adequate reply.  I am suspending you for a week while I think about what to do.  I would suggest to you that if you truly beleive that sort of misogynist garbage that you find another place to post.  You will not be welcome here.

Go Up