Good day

Started by mikail, Oct 12, 2009, 02:04 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

mikail

Hi everyone,

My name is Mikail and I'm from Central Europe. I found this forum by chance, while looking for something completely different on the internet. What made me register was my recent experience with an author of a series of books on the so called Toltec Teachings. While many of you might have heart about the TT in connection to Carlos Castaneda, Miguel Ruiz or other famous authors claiming to be experts on the subject, the person I am talking about is known among only a very limited circle of people, who in my opinion have been searching for something more than the phenomenon or sweetish new age I love you all nonsense. Especially his third volume consisted of three books called This Darned Elusive Happiness, The Quest For Maleness and Unveil The Mysteries Of The Female respectively is very relevant to the subject of this forum and I thought that it would be interesting to share with you about the work of Théun Mares. What I like mostly about the Toltec Teachings as presented by Théun Mares is the fact that they are not a religion or a system of blind believes but a very practical approach to life, which gives to every man and woman real means to take a full responsibility for their lifes and doings. The third volume mentioned above showed me a totally new perspective of the role and meaning of genders and a way how man and woman could have a relationship based on intelligent co-operation and not mutual abuse and reciprocal support in stupidity. I am currently exploring the concepts that I read about in that book and am more than happy to share my experience with you.

With friendly regards

Mikail

dr e

Welcome Mikail.  Glad you have found us.

E
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Go Up