Men, president says, "need to be knocked across the head once in a while.'

Started by scarbo, Oct 22, 2009, 02:44 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

scarbo

http://www.swamppolitics.com/news/politics/blog/2009/10/obama_marriage_tension_allmale.html

Excerpt:

He also says that men tend to be "obtuse'' about these matters - and "need to be knocked across the head once in a while.'' He "absolutely'' had to learn to be more sensitive.

That's it. Any support I was even thinking of giving this asshole is gone forever.

Cordell Walker

Hey, all you believers in a god need to take that arizona preachers advice
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

CG9603

I didn't vote for this President. Men do not need to be hit in order to do anything, nor should it be excused.  It ought to go without saying that physical assault should not be excused Just because the kids are not being brought up according to "Her" standards, or in a way that is different that "Her" way. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Gungerassa

"need to be knocked across the head once in a while.''

Can you imagine what would happen if a Republican said that about women!!!

SIAM

Nobel PEACE Prize winner advocating violence towards men, because they're "obtuse"?

I think right there and then we learnt VAWA will be in existence for years to come, and violence against men will not be taken seriously while Obama is in power.

Sir Jessy of Anti

"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

Cordell Walker

like malcolm x said, the chickens will come home to roost
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Men's Rights Activist

I think I'll do a cartoon parody of Obama as "the classroom dunce," complete with dunce cap.  I'll have those words he spoke in quotes in the cartoon.  Do you think it's too over the top to write dumba$$ on Obam's dunce cap, or should it just say dunce?  Maybe feminist sucka$$ would be even more appropriate.  Hmm, so many possibilities so little time.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

dr e

I think I'll do a cartoon parody of Obama as "the classroom dunce," complete with dunce cap.  I'll have those words he spoke in quotes in the cartoon.  Do you think it's too over the top to write dumba$$ on Obam's dunce cap, or should it just say dunce?  Maybe feminist sucka$$ would be even more appropriate.  Hmm, so many possibilities so little time.

LOL MRA!  How about "male apologist?"   
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

AnubisRox

The Young Turks did a story about it.

Obama - What is the Role of Women?

I want you to watch how the co-host Ana gets upset when Cenk brings up the fact that, physically, a guy can rush a girl up and down the court. Which is why bringing women into the "congressional, heh heh" b-ball game is ludicrous! She doesn't like the fact that he's being honest that a woman can't do EVERYTHING better than a man. You'll see how she tries to stop his story more than once.

What I've seen is that when a woman has an advantage then she has every right to rub it in and use that advantage to the fullest extent. When the man has the advantage, then its pure sexism. Unless, of course, that strength is used in service of the woman. Think about it, men's physical strength is marginalized and sometimes put up as brutish... until she needs a heavy object moved. Then its "hey, you're a strong guy. Snap to it!"

Sorry for the slight derail but I couldn't pass it up.
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

SIAM

Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think.
Martin Luther King, Jr

MLK is describing Obama perfectly here.

neoteny

OK, the POTUS advocates domestic violence against men. Sign of the times...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

SIAM

Another quote:-

A dog is not considered a good dog because he is a good barker. A man is not considered a good man because he is a good talker.
Buddha

Mr. X

"For one to be good one must do good."

Aristotle.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Go Up