One for our side...

Started by scarbo, Oct 26, 2009, 09:11 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

scarbo

Just stumbled across this video. Not bad!

http://www.youtube.com/v/pSdZlPKHpUQ

(She's kinda cute, too...)

There is no freaking way that she would have all those arguments put together unless she had gotten some training somewhere.  That woman is an MRA, straight up...  Not just someone who read a couple books by Warren Farrell, but a hard core MRA who has been thoroughly devoted to learning the facts and articulating the arguments.  Did you see how it all just rolled off her tongue?  She speaks and thinks these things in her sleep.  She is probably one of the users on at least one major MRA forum (maybe even this one).  

Identify yourself, you Romanian gender warrior!

Mr. X

I've seen her discuss religion as well. Good speaker. Nice to see not only a woman make these points but also someone outside the US.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Renegade

If you really believe that women are just as competent as men for the same jobs but are paid significantly less, you will have to ask  yourself, 'Why would anyone hire men?' Why would any business owner who's goal is to make a profit, be willing to pay more money to get the same results?"

That is the 'wage gap myth' rebuttal that I also use.

And I like the challenge she makes asking women if they would be willing to have a job, while the man stays at home to do the housework and lists all of the things that she (as the breadwinner) would need to pay for, such as his aftershave and boy's night out AND then asks if the woman would still respect her husband. Basically, just reversing the gender roles, which woman have the ability to opt out of, but men haven't.
"A man chooses. A slave obeys." What if a man 'chooses' to obey, because he is met with scorn, shame and ridicule and rendered a social outcasts if he does not?

Mr. X

If you really believe that women are just as competent as men for the same jobs but are paid significantly less, you will have to ask  yourself, 'Why would anyone hire men?' Why would any business owner who's goal is to make a profit, be willing to pay more money to get the same results?"

That is the 'wage gap myth' rebuttal that I also use.

The rebuttal to that which I have heard from Martha Burke and others is that men do this to maintain a boys club. A good rebuttal to that is to then mention the number of businesses who hire illegals and who do business overseas like Nike who moved their plants to south america because they could pay less for the same work. No boy's club there. No white boys supporting white boys. If boys clubs were that powerful then every white man would be employed BEFORE anyone else.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

drex

Haha! I think I know this lady pretty well, did you spot the video where strokes her MRA pass.. ?:toothy9:

Not tonight josephine..

outdoors

Haha! I think I know this lady pretty well, did you spot the video where strokes her MRA pass.. ?:toothy9:

how about a link?

drex

Not tonight josephine..

Men's Rights Activist

Nov 19, 2009, 12:41 AM Last Edit: Nov 19, 2009, 12:50 AM by Men's Rights Activist
I'm almost positive that I've seen her on FOX News Channel's, "The Orielly Factor."  Se does a question and answer sometimes near the end of the show.  I can't remember the name she uses.  Ah, I Googled, "The Orielly Factor Russian woman guest," and look what I found:

Here's what I was thinking of.  You tell me, same woman, or a different woman?  She looks different because she's made up.  Come on it's gotta be her.  There can't be two women like that.  I'm surprised there's even one.
HotForWords on the O'Reilly Factor Show
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

drex

Nah, thats not her!
Not tonight josephine..

Tigerman

She's beautiful, smart but alas not short sighted!  :sad2:

Mr. X

The one girl is from Romania. The other is russian.

But it does show there are some very pretty girls who aren't western.

drex

Pretty girls are naturally more likely to be pro-mens interests because men are naturally much more likely to fawn at the feet of pretty girls.. Its a symbiotic relationshit!
Not tonight josephine..

dr e

You have got to be joking.  Highly attractive women are accustomed to being wined and dined and taken care of in every respect.  Men jump to her batting an eye.  Do you really think that she is going to be a good spokesman for men?  She has a great deal to lose if men stop catering to her every whim.   :icon_cyclops_ani:

Pretty girls are naturally more likely to be pro-mens interests because men are naturally much more likely to fawn at the feet of pretty girls.. Its a symbiotic relationshit!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

drex

You have got to be joking.  Highly attractive women are accustomed to being wined and dined and taken care of in every respect.  Men jump to her batting an eye.  Do you really think that she is going to be a good spokesman for men?  She has a great deal to lose if men stop catering to her every whim.   :icon_cyclops_ani:

Actually, that was the point I was indirectly trying to make.. Bad choice of words on my part..  because men often prostrate themselves at the feet of such females, (whereas women probably dont), they can often seem to be pro-mens interests because they gain much from men.. (it pays to tell your suitors what they like to hear!)

Whether they are "REALLY" pro-mens interests or just enjoy the benefits of male attention and speak accordingly, is something we need to think about..

It very much depends on what men think regards the value of women, what do they prioritise? Looks or other aspects? There is more to being a good spokesperson than simply trotting out the obvious things that will appeal to most men..

Indeed, look deeper and you may find an agenda that is more important to these women..

This woman clearly does have a deeper agenda, as a sel-confessed "feminist", but that does not mean it is against many aspects of the mens agenda of course.

Libertarian thinkers tend to be those who see themselves as "winners" under the free market system, pretty women are of course usually  "winners" as they have more opportunities provided by men..

Unnatractive women seem to be more inclined to wanting the state to provide services, when they lack the ability to make it on their own or get a male punter!
Not tonight josephine..

Go Up