A Spokesman for the MRM

Started by Captain Courageous, Nov 16, 2009, 10:49 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

I nominate Carey Roberts.
"Carey Roberts is an analyst and commentator on political correctness. His best-known work was an exposé on Marxism and radical feminism.

Mr. Roberts' work has been cited on the Rush Limbaugh show. Besides serving as a regular contributor to RenewAmerica.com, he has published in The Washington Times, LewRockwell.com, ifeminists.net, Men's News Daily, eco.freedom.org, The Federal Observer, Opinion Editorials, and The Right Report.

Previously, he served on active duty in the Army, was a professor of psychology, and was a citizen-lobbyist in the US Congress. In his spare time he admires Norman Rockwell paintings, collects antiques, and is an avid soccer fan. He now works as an independent researcher and consultant." http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/roberts
http://mensnewsdaily.com/author/carey-roberts/

Men's Rights Activist

I once sent an email to Carey, asking him to make a book comprised of his articles organized by topic.  It would definitely make a great reference book.  He thanked me a said that he'd thought about it.  That was a few years ago.  He's written a good number of excellent articles since then.  Carey, do the book, please!  Carey is a living treasure of the men's rights and father's rights movement, IMO.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Captain Courageous

He once answered an email I sent him. Gave me some words of encouragement. I
agree with you about the book. Excellent idea!

Cordell Walker

the thing about farrell, sacks, etc, is that they all come from the world of acedemia. Not saying this is a bad thing at all, but IMO it would be cool if someone from entertainment, the military, politics, or business came to the forefront in discussing these issues.
not to be too much of a fanboy, but if Gonz from this site ever figures out that mullets went out of style 3 generations ago, and can be trusted not to bitch-slap some feminist or mangina on TV or at the podium, he would be a good choice hypothetically.
here is why
If he talks the way he types, then he could get a message across to those attending a gender studies debate at harvard, but could also talk in a meaningful way about men's issues to my homeboys over shiner bocks, a blunt and some bbq ribs in my back yard.
Like the second amendment movement has Ted Nugent,  and africa has Bono; etc et al............I think what people of our mindset need is someone who is either famous, or "hip" and can put things in simple terms
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Captain Courageous

QUOTE: " ... but IMO it would be cool if someone from entertainment, the military, politics, or business came to the forefront in discussing these issues."

Those from entertainment and politics are generally surrounded by "the great pussy-whipped masses"; consisting of publicists, public relations experts, spokespersons, press secretaries, advertising executives and assorted aides. They'd rather slit their own throats in a hot tub than openly support the MRM. (Though, now that you mention it, Ted Nugent does not fit that profile ... he's surrounded by guns and ammo instead.)

Someone from the military or business might fit the bill a lot more effectively, especially someone whose been through a divorce or two ... Like "The Donald".

You're right ... it's gotta be someone with charisma and common sense.

The Gonzman

but if Gonz from this site ever figures out that mullets went out of style 3 generations ago, and can be trusted not to bitch-slap some feminist or mangina on TV or at the podium,

1) Long haired hippy freak.  Get it right.  It's a bad picture.

2) Yeah, that would be the trick, wouldn't it? 
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Cordell Walker

but if Gonz from this site ever figures out that mullets went out of style 3 generations ago, and can be trusted not to bitch-slap some feminist or mangina on TV or at the podium,

1) Long haired hippy freak.  Get it right.  It's a bad picture.

2) Yeah, that would be the trick, wouldn't it? 

dude, I can just imagine you debating valenti at some Ivy league school, and her from her podium calling you a mysoginist pig and then , here it comes "bitch,no you didnt, you gonna get a Texas sized ass whippin" :laughing6:
naw but for real dude,  we do need someone who can talk both on the acidemic and front porch beer drinker, domino player level
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

drex

Yes. I agree 100% CW.. Back in the day, Bob Geldoff was the man for talking about issues related to fathers and marraige etc.. He regularly got double page spreads in the quality papers and full TV slots..

But of course, his interest was personal and lasted about as long as his personal feelings were strong enough to keep his interest..

It has to be remembered as well that most well-known folk are nothing if not middle class, and they promote solutions that suit the middle class lifestyles best..

Many fathers are very down on their luck and cant, for example, afford to provide a "two identical homes" solution to their kids..
Not tonight josephine..

Go Up