Greg, Greg, Greg

Started by The Gonzman, Dec 15, 2009, 04:07 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Who is trying to kill Greg Brady?

His girlfriend, that's who.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

BRIAN

She stole $30K from him too according to that story. I guess women realy can be sociopaths.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

neoteny

I guess women realy can be sociopaths.

Was that debatable?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

BRIAN

Was that debatable?

If you listen and watch the MSM yes. Pop culture still portrays nearly ever woman and everything she does as sweetness and light.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

SIAM

Dec 15, 2009, 09:31 PM Last Edit: Dec 15, 2009, 09:33 PM by SIAM
Was that debatable?

Women are too busy being victimsed by men, while being morally superior to men. It's men who do all the domestic violence, rob women of equal pay etc.  If women ruled the world we'd have no wars, and everything would be lovely.

Women are too pure, and too put-upon by us men for them to even have the time or inclination to be nasty.

:icon_cyclops_ani:

Captain Courageous

Oh! Did you not know?

What she did was acceptable, even righteous, because men need to atone for all their past rapings and pillagings and plunderings ... so they deserve whatever they get! So there! :rolle:

The Biscuit Queen

Come on, he was asking for it.

Not sure how..... :dontknow:
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

she wouldnt have tried it with WAYNE BRADY
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up