Curiouser and Curiouser

Started by The Gonzman, Jan 12, 2010, 10:51 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Glomming the Headlines at my "Fave" feminist blogs at lunch today, I notice a lack of posts from yesterday's news that George Tiller's killer would be allowed to present a "defense of another" defense at his trial

More than a couple were in a Froth over Sarah Palin's deal with Fox, and that she'd be able to speak on the national stage there.

Hmmm.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Men's Rights Activist

Jan 12, 2010, 02:38 PM Last Edit: Jan 12, 2010, 02:40 PM by Men's Rights Activist
Here's a link to a story about the defense being allowed for the killer of the abortion Dr. in Kansas:

Some fear Kan. ruling may spur abortion violence
http://tinyurl.com/ylxq4tl

WICHITA, Kan. (AP) -- Before the first juror is selected or witness called, a decision allowing a confessed killer to argue he believes the slaying of one of the nation's few late-term abortion providers was a justified act aimed at saving unborn children has upended what most expected to be an open-and-shut case.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr. X

You want feminists to actually fight a real fight Gonzman? Really? Its hard enough just attacking Palin who doesn't fight back. In fact its ironic feminists attack Palin. Plain has had more rotten misogynist treatment than just about any woman in politics. You'd think she'd be the poster child for women abused on politics.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Gonzman

Just pointing out what - or who - they really check under the bed for at night.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

Just pointing out what - or who - they really check under the bed for at night.

The fact feminists spend more time beating up on other women than fighting for women just shows that feminism is one of the biggest misogynist forces in the US. They grab the ankles of other women and pull them back down into the bucket. Why attack Palin so badly? I mean there are so many other conservative men who are against abortion or are for some abstinence education.

They attack Palin because no woman other than their kind of woman is allowed to succeed. That makes feminism a hindrance and enemy to any woman who thinks differently than their narrow minded point of view.

if you think about it feminists attack men if men do not go along with their thinking. They are a hindrance to men. And so its the same for women. So in essence they are an obstacle to women and NOT a force for women's rights.

Their attitude should be to endorse the success of women regardless of a woman's world view because feminism believes women inherently make better leaders.

This is proof feminism is no friend to women.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Gonzman

Almost there....

What it proves is that their *STATED* goal, and their *ACTUAL* goal is two different things.

Mr. X

Almost there....

What it proves is that their *STATED* goal, and their *ACTUAL* goal is two different things.

Yeah true but I don't even think their stated goals are for women. They are for women who follow a narrow minded view. Look at NOW's website (www.now.org) They give a little lip service to all women but even their mission statements talk about just particular ideologies.

Captain Courageous

You want feminists to actually fight a real fight Gonzman? Really? Its hard enough just attacking Palin who doesn't fight back. In fact its ironic feminists attack Palin. Palin has had more rotten misogynist treatment than just about any woman in politics. You'd think she'd be the poster child for women abused on politics.

David Letterman and Joy Behar. Just leave her alone!

Men's Rights Activist

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

Men's Rights Activist

Men's Rights Activist

Men's Rights Activist

Men's Rights Activist

Go Up