Help Stop The Slovak's Attack!!!

Started by Captain Courageous, Jan 16, 2010, 01:07 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Don't let this POS fill up the forums with prescription ads. Keep posting something.

Captain Courageous

Help stop Jessica's :spam1: :spam4:

Captain Courageous

Order Aricept 10 mgs for Jessica a.k.a. victoriac the Slovak. :bs:

Captain Courageous

The count is now 14 prescription ads and rising. Does this sort of thing happen often?

Captain Courageous

victoriac

Just wanted to say hi!
« on: January 15, 2010, 08:05:27 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is up everyone? My name is Jessica. I am from Slovakia. I am new to the forum and just wanted to say hi.. I hope I posted this in the right section on your forum... http://standyourground.com/?6ea57980bf20e29fce13d3e4eca, 

Captain Courageous

ES&D Jessy/vickie baby!

Captain Courageous

This is someone who has been able to keep it up for about five or six consecutive hours now.

Men's Rights Activist

I have to get a little sleep now, but I'll bump again tomorrow.  Dr. E and the moderators are apparently busy.  This person needs to be banned, banned, banned.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Captain Courageous

Anti-SpamMy Canadian Pharmacy operates a strict anti-spam policy. We do not tolerate unsolicited advertising messages. We will actively pursue anyone engaging in spamming activities! This includes email, icq, instant messengers, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups or anywhere else where commercial postings are prohibited. We will take appropriate actions against spammers that will result in loss of services and accounts closure.

We are fully committed to dealing with spammers. My Canadian Pharmacy maintain and hold data on spam offenders which we share with anti-spamming organisations and agencies.

If you have received unsolicited advertising material which you believe was either sent by a user of My Canadian Pharmacy services or as a result of using our services, please let us know. You can report the incident to our anti-spam department by forwarding us a copy of the offending material.

Captain Courageous

This is getting tiresome.

Go Up