Latest in the Mary Winkler Story

Started by bluegrass, Feb 20, 2010, 03:02 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

bluegrass

Anybody seen this yet?  There really aren't words to describe how wrong this is.  First she murders their son and now they have to pay HER $176,000 of money she never earned.

http://mary-winkler-news.newslib.com/story/7598-553/

Mary Winkler's former in-laws must return money collected for kids
TN judge says couple misused funds
January 17, 2010

WMC-TV reports Carroll County Chancery Court Judge Ron Harmon ruled on Friday that much of the more than $226,000 collected for the children after Mary Winkler shot and killed her minister husband was misused.

Dan and Diane Winkler had temporary custody of the three girls while Mary Winkler was in jail. She was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and regained custody of the children after her release.

Mary Winkler's attorneys argued that money meant for the children was used to pay lawyers in the custody battle.

Dan and Diane Winkler can appeal the decision.

-- ASSOCIATED PRESS

So not only were there basically no consequences for this murder.  She actually profited off of it.  I really feel for the grandparents in this case. 
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

dr e

When justice is raped how long can it be tolerated?  This is an incredible story and shows the depth of our legal system's putrid state.
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Mr. X

"Voluntary Manslaughter"

Is this the womens definition of "murder"?

Yeah, sure, whatever. Voluntarily killing someone isn't exactly the same as oh... I don't know... MURDERING THEM. No siree.

What a truck load of double standards.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

So much for not being able to proffit from a crime.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

I think she is well heelednow and wont wig out!
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

bluegrass

One thing question is intriguing in all of this:

Who's Mary's benefactor?

That is, if the Winklers spent over $100,000 on lawyers in the custody battle, who was paying for Mary's lawyer?  There's no way that she did it on her salary from the dry cleaners.

I had heard rumors that Oprah's pal Gayle King had supported her financially, but I don't know
"To such females, womanhood is more sacrosanct by a thousand times than the Virgin Mary to popes--and motherhood, that degree raised to astronomic power. They have eaten the legend about themselves and believe it; they live it; they require fealty of us all." -- Philip Wylie, Generation of Vipers

BRIAN

She won't at least untill she gets roped into another Nigerian 419 scam.

"Greetings to you, I have been elected to the post of King of Zamumda but need a small processing fee of $12000 US Dollars before I can ascend the throne."
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

She won't at least untill she gets roped into another Nigerian 419 scam.

"Greetings to you, I have been elected to the post of King of Zamumda but need a small processing fee of $12000 US Dollars before I can ascend the throne."

dont hate on zamunda, dude

LET YO SOUL GLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Men's Rights Activist

When preparing for our protests at the courthouses I would tell our guys, "Remember even when your not saying anything the signs you're holding are speaking.  That's why we made them so big."  

I don't  think this sign says it all, but it says a lot about this, IMO.  In the original clip art Uncle Sam had several knives stuck in his back, but I edited them out.  I didn't want any associations with violence made against us.  Some people and institutions, obviously, have less concerns about being associated with violence and mayhem, IMO.

Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Men's Rights Activist

That is, if the Winklers spent over $100,000 on lawyers in the custody battle, who was paying for Mary's lawyer?

Didn't our federal tax dollars, through VAWA, go to her murder defense and to pay for her court appointed VAWA advocates, because of her "gender status?"  I wonder how much that was?
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

BRIAN

Soul Glo is the best activator without a doubt.

Is this money from Mathew Winklers life insurance? There is a man from Missouri who is doing 30 years in Federal prison for collecting his murdered wifes insurance policy. He was aquitted of hiring her killed but convicted of wire fraud for claiming the death benifit.

LSBeene

Is it me or is this the first time anyone has heard of child support actually being ACCOUNTED for!?

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

bluegrass

Soul Glo is the best activator without a doubt.

Is this money from Mathew Winklers life insurance? There is a man from Missouri who is doing 30 years in Federal prison for collecting his murdered wifes insurance policy. He was aquitted of hiring her killed but convicted of wire fraud for claiming the death benifit.

I believe it was money collected from donors and placed in a trust fund for the 3 daughters.  For whatever reason, the grandparents thought it was justified to use some of it to defend against custody going to the person who killed the children's father.  But I guess that's not kosher to do legally.

Men's Rights Activist

I thought the money was a trust fund that the grandparents set up the kid's college education.

CaptDMO

Say....how much money DID Crystal Gale Magnum pull in with "her" book, that would
have been illegal if she were actually prosecuted and found guilty of perjury?

All those profits go IMMEDIATELY to reimburse the boys that had to prove, and were PROCLAIMED, innocent... right?

Go Up