Tiger Woods mistress beauty pageant on Howard Stern

Started by BRIAN, Mar 10, 2010, 07:17 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

BRIAN

I am listening to it right now. Apparently they all KNEW he was married. Makes you wonder why the RADFEMS never say anything about the "Other Woman" in affairs. I can't imagine knowing a woman was married and still having sex with her. Do I have an over developed sense of personal honor, or are there a lot of men out there who will have sex with a married woman? And how hypocritical are the RADFEMS to condemn men having afairs as abusive while giving women who know they are fucking maried men a pass. 
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

TheManOnTheStreet

In my younger Navy years, I has slept with a few married women.  Of course, once I discovered that they were married, I broke it off.  I think nine times out of ten, the guy doesn even know she is married...

Anectdotal, sure... But from personal experiences....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Cordell Walker

some women say they prefer a married man, because he isnt as likely to be possessive etc
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

Yes Brian I've been saying the same thing. Where's the condemnation of the women who KNEW he was married. But apparently its far more Ok for women to screw women over than for men to do it.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

dr e

Yes Brian I've been saying the same thing. Where's the condemnation of the women who KNEW he was married. But apparently its far more Ok for women to screw women over than for men to do it.

Exactly!  And this lies at the heart of things.  As Moxon tells us, there is this thing called "cheater detection" which is biologically in our blood.  Both men and women are on alert for men who are "cheating."  This is due to the evolutionary setup where men compete for women and women have the choice of who wins the competition.  The man's attempt to get the woman to say yes entails him jumping through hoops, buying gifts, listening for hours etc.  If a man "wins" and is the woman's choice then he is congratulated by society but if he sneaks in without winning the competition it is like a line breaker.  He is barging in and taking something that is not his. 

The woman otoh, since she is the one making the choice is under a different set of rules.  She is not competing in the same was as the man and therefore is not seen as "breaking in line" if she chooses to be with any man. 

This is not unlike our discussion about the drunken woman who had sex with the drunken young man.  In that scenario the assumption is that the man is the one who has "broken in line" while the woman is seen as blameless. 

It is this sort of unconscious and pervasive double standard that is handcuffing our men and most people don't even know that the double standard is a part of their default makeup.   
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

AnubisRox

Exactly!  And this lies at the heart of things.  As Moxon tells us, there is this thing called "cheater detection" which is biologically in our blood.  Both men and women are on alert for men who are "cheating."  This is due to the evolutionary setup where men compete for women and women have the choice of who wins the competition.  The man's attempt to get the woman to say yes entails him jumping through hoops, buying gifts, listening for hours etc.  If a man "wins" and is the woman's choice then he is congratulated by society but if he sneaks in without winning the competition it is like a line breaker.  He is barging in and taking something that is not his. 

The woman otoh, since she is the one making the choice is under a different set of rules.  She is not competing in the same was as the man and therefore is not seen as "breaking in line" if she chooses to be with any man. 

This is not unlike our discussion about the drunken woman who had sex with the drunken young man.  In that scenario the assumption is that the man is the one who has "broken in line" while the woman is seen as blameless. 

It is this sort of unconscious and pervasive double standard that is handcuffing our men and most people don't even know that the double standard is a part of their default makeup.   

You have described what I thought very eloquently. It seems to me that in the US, for men to achieve anything or be happy he MUST sacrifice something in return. Otherwise, its tantamount to stealing. If you apply this rule to women its is then "oppression" or "male domination", or God forbid "rape" since the term is tossed around so easily. I'm not using hyperbole, the word is used out of content a lot of times to show how a woman got a raw deal, in her mind anyway.

Its always been funny that a man who is rich or a celebrity is naturally put on some kind of pedestal, but the woman who is his wife or gf gets the celebrity status immediately! The husband or bf of a female celeb or entrpreneur is hardly ever mentioned, and if he does try to grab noteriety for himself he is ridiculed or shunned. Tom Arnold anyone?

ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

Captain Courageous

I am listening to it right now. Apparently they all KNEW he was married. Makes you wonder why the RADFEMS never say anything about the "Other Woman" in affairs. I can't imagine knowing a woman was married and still having sex with her. Do I have an over developed sense of personal honor, or are there a lot of men out there who will have sex with a married woman? And how hypocritical are the RADFEMS to condemn men having afairs as abusive while giving women who know they are fucking maried men a pass. 

Brian, your sense of personal honor is as it should be. Don't let them make you think there's something wrong with it!

Sir Jessy of Anti

Brian, I also will not sleep with a married woman.  If I am out say, at a club, and a woman is flirting with me, the moment I find out she is married I say, sorry not interested.  These married women often take umbrage at this too, which I find totally shocking.
"The man who speaks to you of sacrifice, speaks of slaves and masters. And intends to be the master." -- Ayn Rand<br /><br />

wractor

some women say they prefer a married man, because he isnt as likely to be possessive etc

Oh, Hell yes. A lot of my married friends tell me that once the ring was on their finger, girls flocked to them like bees to a hive...even when they (the guys) were obese or otherwise unattractive.

I've never been married & have no plans to...but every time I've been out with a girl, other women suddenly notice me. When I go out solo, I'm near-invisible. Another reason I went polyamorous.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Go Up