A feminist speaks about misandry

Started by ClarenceClockwork, Mar 19, 2010, 11:46 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Cordell Walker

Well, this is a lot to absorb. I'm glad to have gotten answers to my questions, and I may probably have more at a later time. Hopefully, I can also answer others myself. Such discussions like this often have an intermission of personal research or brainstorming. This might be as much as I can digest without having to do my own homework...for now.

Feel free for anyone else to add their thoughts while I go back to my workhole to take care of stuff.

Thank you all for your answers.

I'm never ashamed of my opinions, nor hesitant in clearly articulating them.  It's nothing extraordinary for me.

hey gonz.......ronnie van zandt circa 76 just called me............he wants his haircut back :toothy9:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

hey gonz.......ronnie van zandt circa 76 just called me............he wants his haircut back :toothy9:

Try Ted Nugent.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Cordell Walker

Try Ted Nugent.

naw, the nuge has long hair all around, not business in the front, party in the back!!!!!!
My dad is a biker around your age, and he sports the mullet too
anyway, what do you think of the deal with the Texas board of education?
I know libs are up in arms, personally, I think its kind of a way to flip the dept of education and the current admin the finger
our public schools are shit though
I went to school in DISD which is probably the worst of all the big city districts in texas.
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up