DAMMIT!!!

Started by PowerMan72, Mar 31, 2010, 12:29 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

:sad5:

I was looking forward to meeting/hooking up with a high school classmate of mine (GORGEOUS AND SINGLE) until I saw this on her Facebook profile . . .

Grad Schools:
* Loyola College in Maryland '97
* Masters Degree, Education
* University of Maryland at Baltimore '04
* Masters Degree, Social Work

Employer:
*University of Maryland School of Social Work

Now I am not so enthused about her. Too bad. She sounded nice on the telephone too! I guess I should have know it was too good to be true. No kids, good looking, and still single at age 37. Yeah right . . .
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

BRIAN

Could be worse she might have been a Wymyns Studies major.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

PowerMan72

Yes, I was just thinking that myself.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Cordell Walker

I prefer my women to have gone to keisha's cosmotology school :toothy9:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

PowerMan72

:yikes:
Yeah, I got a few classmates that went that route. How much is too much though? These chicks are straight up ghetto. Complete with tats, bullet holes, and knife scars.

Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

Do what I and many other men do...outsource them.  Find a nice lady somewhere else.  Or, you could always rent/lease and trade in for a new model every couple of years?

~Fe-Fi-Fo-Fum

no2fembots

Social Work... :puke:

Kiss of death
"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."  - Winston Churchill

"Get Angry...Get Loud... GET UP off your KNEES!"

SIAM

Do what I and many other men do...outsource them.  Find a nice lady somewhere else.  Or, you could always rent/lease and trade in for a new model every couple of years?

Agree - powerman, you're looking too close to home.

PowerMan72

:laughing6:

"Outsourcing"
Is that what they're calling it these days?!!

SIAM

"Outsourcing"
Is that what they're calling it these days?!!

:)

I call it common sense.  Beautiful, charming women all over the world in traditional countries.  We are free to choose.

TheManOnTheStreet

The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Go Up