Captain Courageous

Apr 08, 2010, 10:45 AM Last Edit: Apr 08, 2010, 11:29 AM by Captain Courageous
Good News!

Va. jury: Naked in own home not indecent
Prosecutors, two women say man intended to esxpose himself
By Mattew Barakat
Associated Press Writer
[updated 8:53 p.m. ET, Wed., April 7, 2010]

FAIRFAX, Va. - A man charged with indecent exposure after two women said they saw him naked inside his own home was acquitted Wednesday by a Virginia jury.

Erick Williamson, 29, has argued since his October arrest that he should not be punished for being naked in the privacy of his own home.

Police and prosecutors, as well as the two women who testified against him, said he intended to expose himself and made no attempt to conceal himself in a residential neighborhood filled with children.

Story continues below

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36239042/ns/us_news-weird_news/?GT1=43001

Cordell Walker

boo yaa bitches
men should celebrate this verdict like blacks celebrated the OJ verdict
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

LSBeene

And remember, they saw hm precisely because they were cutting through HIS yard.  Has this been a naked women, and a boy and his father I'm sure THEY would have been arrested for peeping.

Gender specific justice indeed.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

dr e

Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

I am glad for this guy. About time for a little bit of common sense in the little
justice system
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Eviltwin

Basically what we have here is a female peeping Tom who goes around spying on men. Then when she sees something that she doesn't like, she calls the police. It is really men who need Broadview Security.
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

neoteny

Basically what we have here is a female peeping Tom who goes around spying on men. Then when she sees something that she doesn't like, she calls the police.

Once I read something about the witch hunts: namely, that it was a financial scam, too, where the person who denounced the 'witch' (and not just women were deemed 'witches') got a certain percentage of the 'convicted' witch's property. So there was this "professional witch hunter" dude (we're talking maybe the 17th century) who went around and denounced 'witches' and testified to the authorities that he had seen them doing witchy things. Well, eventually they caught up with him... and hanged him.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Mr. X

So when can he charge the woman for trespassing.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

LSBeene

Ahhh, but see, HE can't.

Prosecutors have broad and almost unassailable discretion upon whom they bring charges and upon whom they don't.

Now, does anyone here really think that after failing to convict the "perp" - he's going to go after the "victim"?

C'mon.  You're NOT that new, lol.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Mr. Bad

So when can he charge the woman for trespassing.

Totally.  Like right now!
"Men in teams... got the human species from caves to palaces. When we watch men's teams at work, we pay homage to 10,000 years of male achievements; a record of vision, ingenuity and Herculean labor that feminism has been too mean-spirited to acknowledge."  Camille Paglia

Captain Courageous

Apr 08, 2010, 06:39 PM Last Edit: Apr 08, 2010, 06:44 PM by Captain Courageous

Basically what we have here is a female peeping Tom who goes around spying on men. Then when she sees something that she doesn't like, she calls the police. It is really men who need Broadview Security.

Isn't that lame-ass commercial a real joke?!!!  :confused4:

"Broadview Security, is there a problem?
Yes, a man just broke into my home, gave me a dirty look and ran away!

Were yooo all a tryin' ta VAMP him?"

Eviltwin

I keep imagining this Broadview Security commercial in which this guy is wandering around the house buck naked with a cup of coffee in his hand. Then the camera switches to a woman and a kid who are lurking in his yard, peeping through his windows. Finally they kick the door in and jump inside. Then the Broadview Security alarm goes off and they run away.  :greener:
Affirmative Action: The federal government takes your job away from you and gives it to a woman. Then she sneers at you because you are unemployed.

AnubisRox

Interesting how I only found out that he was acquitted by being on this site, and this story is 3 days old. But when he was arrested EVERY news channel had the story that day.
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

Men's Rights Activist

Hulu has the SNL parody on Broadview Security.  I think it was posted here before, but it's good enough to watch again.

Hulu - Saturday Night Live: Broadview Security
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Captain Courageous

We should protest the inequity of these commercials. We need to see some with a guy and his son and a radical feminist breaking down the door or a dyke on a bike.

Go Up