Palin demands Lear jet, deluxe hotel suite, bottled water with bendable straws

Started by ., Apr 15, 2010, 01:43 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Biscuit Queen

This is definately character assasination, and one based on her gender. Al Gore was likely far worse, and with Bill, well lets just say we all know what he would have been doing with bendy straws.

If you don't like Palin, then debate her on the issues. This crap about her personal life is rediculous if it does not equate to morality. The PAS is something I feel should be on the table. Her personal speaking contracts are just not applicable to her ability to do a job.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Cordell Walker

palin is a distraction
nothing more nothing less
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Men's Rights Activist

Bottled water and straws? Oh noes, how spoiled of her. It was mentioned on another blog I read that the straws were likely for her to avoid lipstick issues on glasses/bottles or perhaps as mentioned above, a sharp poke in the eye from a straw.

Anyone who wears bifocals knows how disconcerting it is to have things come into the range of view of both lens at the same time.  Can you imagine an attack of vertigo caused by this and Palin tumbling head over heels (wearing those stiletto heels) into the audience.  No, realistically I can't imagine it either, but no doubt Tina Fey will be doing this soon on SNL.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

neoteny

palin is a distraction

You said it, man...
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Men's Rights Activist

palin is a distraction

She's a 12 million dollar distraction.  I heard that's what she's earned on her book tour and recent appearances.  For that kind of money, I'd love to be a distraction too.

How long before people get tired of hearing:  "Todd and I,"  "Wasilla," 'in Alaska," etc. will determine her ultimate wealth accumulation, but I don't foresee her needing to toss fish on the old family fishing boat next fishing season.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

K9

The more the left hates her, the more I like her. Paul and Palin:2012
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

Mr. X

For the 12 mil I admire her for that because she is self made. She never married into money nor came from money unlike Huffington and Theresa Heinz Kerry who both essentially lied about their politics to marry a rich old white conservative then switched the moment the guy died.

Also Bill clinton has made over $25 mil alone from speaking engagements. Nobody criticizes him. Al Gore charges $1500 a hand shake.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

dr e

I respect her for what she did when she was in office both as mayor and as gov.  She slashed the budgets and cut spending.  That is precisely what this country needs instead of a maniac that writes checks for trillions of dollars of your money and my money and prefers poppies over papas. 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

Gungerassa

Alaska is about as second amendment friendly as you can get, it's one of a few states that issue permits only for the sake of reciprocity.

And I'd say mocking Jugears about "We'll keep clinging to our guns" this very week demonstrates a measure of commitment to it.

Sorry to have to disagree, but anybody can talk the talk.  John Kerry pretended to be an avid hunter while running for president, but what he would have done if elected was most likely a different story.  I don't know if Palin would be a gun grabber, but I don't think she has tenaciously pushed pro-gun legislation or talked with a lot of passion about the subject.  If I was governor, I would question why a permit to carry concealed is needed because that is an infringment of our Second Ammendment rights.  Are machine guns and silencers legal in Alaska?  During her book signing tours, has she ridiculed restrictive gun laws in left leaning states she went through?

Guys, I personally know the Alaska state trooper, Mike Wooten, who used to be Palin's brother-in-law.  She and Todd have a never-ending vendetta against him.  What kind of empathy could she then have for the falsely accused fathers that we advocate for?

K9

Guys, I personally know the Alaska state trooper, Mike Wooten, who used to be Palin's brother-in-law.  She and Todd have a never-ending vendetta against him.  What kind of empathy could she then have for the falsely accused fathers that we advocate for?

John, I have the deepest respect for you. As an MRA, you're Top Ten.

I have no respect for state poopers whose job it is to arrest and incarcerate falsely accused fathers. Your friend has multiple chances monthly, if not weekly,  to uphold and defend the Constitution, yet bows to the powers-that-be in order to stay employed. Like the guys at Nuremburg, he's just doing his job.

I'm not saying that I would be different, just that he's no example to hold up as a defender of falsely accused fathers.

At this point, proof could be presented that she eats babies for breakfast, and I'd still vote for her...because the leftist swallowers hate her.
Explaining misandry to a feminist is like explaining "wet" to a fish.

The Gonzman

Alaska is about as second amendment friendly as you can get, it's one of a few states that issue permits only for the sake of reciprocity.

And I'd say mocking Jugears about "We'll keep clinging to our guns" this very week demonstrates a measure of commitment to it.

Sorry to have to disagree, but anybody can talk the talk.  John Kerry pretended to be an avid hunter while running for president, but what he would have done if elected was most likely a different story.  I don't know if Palin would be a gun grabber, but I don't think she has tenaciously pushed pro-gun legislation or talked with a lot of passion about the subject.  If I was governor, I would question why a permit to carry concealed is needed because that is an infringment of our Second Ammendment rights.  Are machine guns and silencers legal in Alaska?  During her book signing tours, has she ridiculed restrictive gun laws in left leaning states she went through?

Dude, in Alaska there is no home rule, and the only way to be more "pro-gun" than their current laws would be to issue guns.  What do you want, blood?

I have no respect for state poopers whose job it is to arrest and incarcerate falsely accused fathers. Your friend has multiple chances monthly, if not weekly,  to uphold and defend the Constitution, yet bows to the powers-that-be in order to stay employed. Like the guys at Nuremburg, he's just doing his job.

+10.  When you have the power to kill someone legally, you have the obligation to be perfect. Every time.  Without fail.  No exceptions.

Wooten failed.

And yes, this would give us less cops, and yes, I regard that as a good thing.  Police should be outnumbered and afraid of citizens in a free society.  Anything else is merely a police state.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

BRIAN

Apr 17, 2010, 07:09 PM Last Edit: Apr 17, 2010, 08:20 PM by BRIAN
I will agree that there should be far less police and they should be more accountable to the public. I won't go so far as to say they should fear the public though. As to the former Alaska State Trooper, the dumb son of a bitch was grabassing around and used a taser on his stepson. That is not the demeanor of anyone I want having a state issued weapon and powers of arrest. Further more an independant investigation cleared Palin of any wrong doing in his case or dismissal. You can tell that is the truth because the Liberals in the MSM gave up trying to use that against Palin about two minutes after it came up.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Gonzman

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

You guys don't know anything about the taser thing.  Wooten was at home and had his taser with him.  His son was asking him a lot of questions about it, curious to know how much of a shock it delivered.  Wooten had taken training classes in using taser weapons and knew that the absolute lowest setting posed no danger.  The son asked Wooten if he could feel the taser on him, and Wooten said OK as long as it was on the lowest setting.  So Wooten did it, as other family members looked on, including the son's grandfather.  Everyone thought that it was in good fun, including the son.  For weeks and weeks after that, there was no issue and nobody complained about it.  ONLY WHEN WOOTEN'S WIFE FILED FOR DIVORCE did it become some issue that she could use to substantiate her claims that he was some sort of a menace.

This is the pattern that we have seen in countless divorces and DV-related dramas.  Women use the pretext of their vulnerability to exact power and control over those who appear to be less vulnerable than they are.  That's exactly what happened.  And guess what?  After the investigation was completed and all the facts were made clear, Wooten not only kept his job but also got full custody of his older son,

So don't believe what you have watched on CNN, because they fabricate and exaggerate (as you well know).

Go Up