Palin demands Lear jet, deluxe hotel suite, bottled water with bendable straws

Started by ., Apr 15, 2010, 01:43 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Mr. X

23. If they're women -- and a lot of them are -- they all have that same look. Like they go to New Year's Eve parties looking exactly the same as when they're spending a day housecleaning. No one's ever gotten ticked for leaving late because they took too long in front of a mirror.

This one cracked me up. Umpa-lumpas and muffin tops dishing Palin for being a beauty queen. And yes they ALL look the same... oh maybe the tattoos and face staples are arranged differently. They all hate their mother.

I think Palin bashing can be classified a derangement syndrome. Its almost a mental illness. Palin-phobic?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Apr 19, 2010, 09:51 AM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2010, 11:19 AM by John Dias
How can you reconcile this...

I know he's been divorced five times.  I know he's had state troopers drive him drunk home when if *I* had done it, i'd have done jail time.  I know a whole lot about him, because there is a report on him, issued by the Disciplinary board.  From it, I conclude that he's a pathetic excuse for a man and a pathetic excuse for an officer of the law.  Drinking, violence, abuse of power, cover ups, threats - I believe Palin because there is a whole host of complaints and reprimands outside of that incident that demonstrate that such bad behavior is consistent with his proven bad character.

The incident where he flashed his badge to a tavern owner to bully him into ejecting someone Wooten didn't like demonstrates sufficiently for me that he'd be at home in a Waffen SS uniform.

...with this?

By the way, anyone who wants to get information about this case should read the Memorandum of Findings issued by Col. Julia Grimes, a Director of the Alaska State Troopers, here:

http://www.misandryreview.com/pdf/20080717_062016_641.pdf

Mmm.  Yet the finding by the independent and non-partisan review on Sarah Palin, which didn't have a litany of "sustained" in it, is somehow worthless.

Thank you for that giant concession, Gonz.  Since you place so much faith in the Memorandum of Findings, I assume that you now embrace the premise that on the various charges that were deemed unsubstantiated, they must therefore be considered meritless.  I myself place no such weight on that document, and I value it only as a source of context, because it seemed to attempt to convey the perspective of both sides (not just Molly's side).

Also, why is it that ideological loyalty to Your Girl trumps your respect for the concept of innocent until proven guilty?  Wooten was never criminally charged, and yet you're ready and willing to pronounce him guilty merely because he has been accused (or merely because a show of objective neutrality on Wooten's innocence reflects poorly on Sarah Palin's presidential prospects, since she supported some of the claims against him even though she wasn't a firsthand eyewitness).  In the memorandum, Wooten outright denied most of the charges against him; why then does that carry less weight with you than the accusations do?  Wasn't your life ruined at one point because of bogus allegations?

It seems to me that your political loyalty is driving your responses here.  What drives my responses is respect for the concept of innocent until PROVEN guilty (i.e. by jury trial).  Also, on the idea that Wooten is guilty because he had previous marriages, how does this constitute proof of his guilt?

Mr. X

Hey I freely admit my sticking up for Palin is poltically motivated and not that I like conservatives. She has a lot of messed up ideas. But the fact is the left hates her and the left is where I see most of my troubles coming from right now. The left treats me as the evil white man who can be jerked off and screwed over cause the oppressed cannot oppress the oppressor. Its the left raising taxes, raking up debt (yes the right did this too and I don't give them a pass but they ain't in power right now).

But above all its the hypocrisy. How many of us were raised to not be misogynist? All those feminists crabbing about no women in politics, women mistreated, no respect for women YET the very same people standing on Mt. Olympus pointing their finger down at everyone else breaks the rules themselves in a big way.

Clinton and OJ are two other examples. I thought sexual harassment was bad. I thought domestic violence was bad. OJ was a huge example of DV, husband murdering his wife, and the left gives him a pass. Feminists got laryngitis. Same with Clinton. Sexual harassment was bad, or so we were all taught and women NEVER lie about sexual harassment, unless your Paula Jones or Waneta Broderick.

Now Palin is getting worse treatment from the group who claims to support and help women. What a crock of shit especially when the left has pretty much revealed it elects patriarchs to high office for the benefit of women in some sick game of damsel and protector.

One thing I love doing is whenever I hear some woman complain about no women in the white house or mistreatment of women I ask "so what do you think of Sarah Palin". Either they auto respond like a parrot and gut this woman on 100 different misogynist points or they are silent and you can see that vein in their scalp bulging with rage.

I will vote Palin cause I want to see the party that judges all the rest of us tear a woman to shreds.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

...the fact is the left hates [Palin] and the left is where I see most of my troubles coming from right now.

That's funny, because I thought that most of my troubles were coming from the government.  If we just got Palin into office, do you think the government would suddenly transform itself into a paragon of peace, justice and freedom?

Cordell Walker

The left treats me as the evil white man who can be jerked off

whats wrong with getting jerked off?
dont tell me you never get tired of having to do it yourself :yikes:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

...the fact is the left hates [Palin] and the left is where I see most of my troubles coming from right now.

That's funny, because I thought that most of my troubles were coming from the government.  If we just got Palin into office, do you think the government would suddenly transform itself into a paragon of peace, justice and freedom?

Actually I think she would be more fiscally responsible. If anything the gov would be stagnated for 4 years and the more time the gov does nothing the better off we all are. Its when gov actually does things that we end up with a train wreck like Obama care.

The Gonzman

Thank you for that giant concession, Gonz.  Since you place so much faith in the Memorandum of Findings, I assume that you now embrace the premise that on the various charges that were deemed unsubstantiated, they must therefore be considered meritless.  I myself place no such weight on that document, and I value it only as a source of context, because it seemed to attempt to convey the perspective of both sides (not just Molly's side).

So you're in the habit of quoting things you find irrelevant?

Also, why is it that ideological loyalty to Your Girl trumps your respect for the concept of innocent until proven guilty?  Wooten was never criminally charged, and yet you're ready and willing to pronounce him guilty merely because he has been accused (or merely because a show of objective neutrality on Wooten's innocence reflects poorly on Sarah Palin's presidential prospects, since she supported some of the claims against him even though she wasn't a firsthand eyewitness).  In the memorandum, Wooten outright denied most of the charges against him; why then does that carry less weight with you than the accusations do?  Wasn't your life ruined at one point because of bogus allegations?

Out of that document you presented, internally done, with corrupt cops - but I repeat myself - having a habit of  "Shot in the back 24 times?  Worst case of suicide I ever saw..." whitewashing, a hell of a lot of the charges were substantiated.

Conduct unbecoming ring a bell...?

It seems to me that your political loyalty is driving your responses here.  What drives my responses is respect for the concept of innocent until PROVEN guilty (i.e. by jury trial).  Also, on the idea that Wooten is guilty because he had previous marriages, how does this constitute proof of his guilt?

I'm inclined to give a guy even a second chance.  Five time loser?

Now a great leap of intuitive thought to think ol' Johnny Wotten may be the one with the problem.

It indicates a pattern of questionable behavior.  5 marriages - not one, not two, but five - gone south.  Multiple black marks in his jacket.  Repeated substantiated charges in the document you presented for his defense.  etc.

He's just not credible as a victim.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Apr 19, 2010, 04:36 PM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2010, 04:39 PM by John Dias
First, it's not Johnny, it's Mike.

Second, multiple marriages can indicate various things, not necessarily a pattern of "questionable behavior" (I infer that you mean abusive behavior).  One constant is Mike himself -- that is true -- but the problem with those marriages going south may also have been in the type of women to whom he is attracted.  Unless you were there you don't know what kind of dynamic existed between them.  I'll say this, however.  For Mike Wooten's ex wife, Molly, to fuss in her petition to a family court about how Mike complained about a $5.00 fee says a lot more about her than it does about him.  And like I said earlier, in collusion with Molly, Sarah and Todd Palin have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Mike in an attempt to demonize and vilify him, supporting Molly's unproven charges reflexively.  "Always believe the victim," says the feminist mantra (and, apparently, also Sarah Palin).

Third, I find the memorandum relevant to establishing context, but only a guilty verdict by jury relevant to establishing criminal guilt.  You, however, have made up your mind about culpability, absent a jury verdict.  As far as the criteria by which political candidates are evaluated (and Sarah Palin almost certainly will be a presidential candidate; I'd bet money on it), I think that your tolerance for imperfection should plummet in comparison to that which you have shown to Wooten.

BRIAN

Apr 19, 2010, 04:53 PM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2010, 05:35 PM by BRIAN
John,

Mr Wooten has been proven guilty. This is a case of administrative law. In any civil service sector job this is what they do when preparing a case for termination. The claims that were substantiated are the "charges" he was found guilty of if you will and the ones that were unsub were the ones he was found not guilty of. If Mr Wooten disputes this the ball is in his court and he will have to file an appeal and possibly a civil court suit to get this decision over turned.

I sense that a lot of this is some animosity you have with Mrs Palin simply because she is a woman.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Apr 19, 2010, 04:58 PM Last Edit: Apr 19, 2010, 05:02 PM by John Dias

John,

Mr Wooten has been proven guilty. This is a case of administrative law. In any civil service sector job this is what they do when preparing a case for termination.

I don't see it that way, not in terms of justice.  If the letter of the law somehow defined what was just, then slavery when it was legal was just.  Besides, Wooten is still on the job, and not only that, he hasn't been found guilty in a criminal court, which is as close to justice as you can get short of revealing actual events with 24-7 surveillance footage.

I sense that a lot of this is some animosity you have with Mrs Palin wimply because she is a woman.

Come now, my good man, that was unwarranted!

BRIAN

Sorry that was a typo.

I meant to put simply not wimply and I edited the post to refelect that.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Gonzman

First, it's not Johnny, it's Mike.

Second, multiple marriages can indicate various things, not necessarily a pattern of "questionable behavior" (I infer that you mean abusive behavior).  One constant is Mike himself -- that is true -- but the problem with those marriages going south may also have been in the type of women to whom he is attracted.

In which case his judgement is highly questionable.  At the very least.

Unless you were there you don't know what kind of dynamic existed between them.  

IF it were one - or even two - divorces, and nothing else, maybe.  What we have here is  pattern.

I'll say this, however.  For Mike Wooten's ex wife, Molly, to fuss in her petition to a family court about how Mike complained about a $5.00 fee says a lot more about her than it does about him.

What, as an example of his pettiness?

And like I said earlier, in collusion with Molly, Sarah and Todd Palin have thrown everything but the kitchen sink at Mike in an attempt to demonize and vilify him, supporting Molly's unproven charges reflexively.  "Always believe the victim," says the feminist mantra (and, apparently, also Sarah Palin).

Blood is thicker than water says the HUMAN mantra, and I expect it.  I expect sisters to take sister's sides, brother's to take sister's sides, sisters to take brother's sides, brother's to take brother's sides, and family to side with family except where the behavior is so infamous and scandalous that decency forfends.  That isn't feminist or masculist or anything.  It's blood.

Where I go south is where, for example, mother's take the side of their son's ex-wives, or sisters the side of those ex-wives to protect their female privilege.

Third, I find the memorandum relevant to establishing context, but only a guilty verdict by jury relevant to establishing criminal guilt.  You, however, have made up your mind about culpability, absent a jury verdict.  As far as the criteria by which political candidates are evaluated (and Sarah Palin almost certainly will be a presidential candidate; I'd bet money on it), I think that your tolerance for imperfection should plummet in comparison to that which you have shown to Wooten.

I, in fact, don't want her as a candidate because she is damaged political goods thanks to the liberal witch hunt conducted on her,  Barack Hussein Soweto didn't have 31 journalists fly to Chicago to dig up dirt for a smear job vet him.  I like her right where she's at, making lefty heads explode every time she says "You Betcha."  She'll be old news like Klinton, or the Bushies is she becomes Ex-president Palin (Let alone ex-candidate).  Where she's at now, she's the gift that keeps on giving for the rest of my natural life.

Any woman who takes the opportunity to stand on the National Stage and praise and gush on her husband of 20 years and incite feminists to riot is Feminist Kryptonite.  ABortion and destruction of the nuclear family are two of their sacraments, and she turns them on their ear, proving that a woman can be high powered, family centered, love their men, hot, and pro-life, and be a success at it.  All without the benefit of gender feminist theology and bitchiness.

More, please.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

Barack Hussein Soweto didn't have 31 journalists fly to Chicago to dig up dirt for a smear job vet him.

Or 11 AP reporters to vet her book while NONE vetted the two books WRITTEN BY THE PRESIDENT. If anybody should be vetted its THE PRESIDENT not some minor league player.

neoteny

Blood is thicker than water says the HUMAN mantra, and I expect it.  I expect sisters to take sister's sides, brother's to take sister's sides, sisters to take brother's sides, brother's to take brother's sides, and family to side with family except where the behavior is so infamous and scandalous that decency forfends.  That isn't feminist or masculist or anything.  It's blood.

Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death. Mark 13:12

Ideology can and does -- again and again -- transcend blood ties.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

neoteny

[...] NONE vetted the two books WRITTEN BY THE PRESIDENT. If anybody should be vetted its THE PRESIDENT not some minor league player.

Why it wasn't vetted, then? aren't there numerous think tanks like the Cato Institute which have the (well) funded brain power to do so?
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Go Up