How To Train Your Man

Started by PowerMan72, May 03, 2010, 09:57 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

:BangHead:

Once you learn the secrets of How to Train a Man your relationship will never be the same. No matter what your level of happiness is now, it can be maximized to its full potential by utilizing our simple tips. It's easy.

http://www.trainaman.com/
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Mr. X

One of the big problems with nagging and "peacefully relentless" thinking is that when the guy does do what the wife says, he never comes out ahead cause he's doing what she demanded he do anyway. The best he can hope for is today I won't get nagged. That has been my feeling on this. I NEVER do what I am nagged to do cause I see no benefit in the relationship for it. If I do the action I will merely being doing what I was supposed to do to begin with and so I'm never out of the dog house.

Also, if people have ever had dogs, you don't train a dog through constant nagging, it tends to bite you or stay away from you. You train the dog through positive rewards. When it stops barking and jumping and lays down THEN you give it a treat. When it goes to the back door to want to poop outside THEN you reward it. Yes you may also have to smack or use a choke chain but unless you catch the dog right in the act it won't work.

That's what's funny about these 'train men like a dog" type articles - they aren't training men like a dog. If they did it would require positive feedback which the female will NOT give.

Nagging like this isn't about getting the guy to do what the woman wants, its about excusing the female's abuse. It allows her to be constantly critical and condescending and believe she is doing it for a good cause.

How can you think you're nagging your guy when you're worried he's so unhealthy he might die? Honestly, that's not badgering-- that's trying to save his life! Training your man begins with training yourself to know the difference.

Its about excusing bad female behavior.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

Marianne was born in Havana, Cuba.  She is fluent in Spanish.  She's a graduate of Florida International University with a degree in communications/broadcast journalism and is currently working on her first major nonfiction book examining the life of her grandfather, Cuba's National Sports Director, who was murdered in Havana in 1948.  She is the mother of three amazing children.

But no husband? Maybe these women who take her advice ought to notice that she failed to keep her own man around.

he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

Marianne was born in Havana, Cuba.  She is fluent in Spanish.  She's a graduate of Florida International University with a degree in communications/broadcast journalism and is currently working on her first major nonfiction book examining the life of her grandfather, Cuba's National Sports Director, who was murdered in Havana in 1948.  She is the mother of three amazing children.

But no husband? Maybe these women who take her advice ought to notice that she failed to keep her own man around.

Yes again the double standard that we celebrate being single when its single women but we condemn it when its a single man.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

BRIAN

I left a response to her entry about him being a Car Radio Dictator here it is.

3 Questions.

1) Is it his car?

2) Did he pay for it or is he making the payments?

3) Is he your property or is he your partner?

3 Answers

1) If the answer is yes then he has an ABSOLUTE RIGHT to use his property as he sees fit. Sory but that is a basic human right to own and use property owned as you see fit. No mater what feminists want us to believe a man is a human being and not just a beast of burden for providing material goods and labor for wmen.

2) If you didn't pay for the car or are not making the payments then you have no vested intrest in it and thus NO RIGHT to make any demands on how he uses his property. He is the soul owner and thus has the only say in how it is used to include what songs/station the radio plays.

3) You are playing right into the stereotype that women are manipulative users who are controlling and shallow. More to the point by claiming to be "training" your husband you denegrate his status from that of free and soveriegn person to that of chattle or property. Reverse the genders and you have about half of the symptoms of a male abuser on the Duluth model Power and controll wheel.

In closing if the man she married is so bad and in so much need of "training"  why did she marry him to begin with? It is obvious the author has little love or respect for her mate. The true reason that she became involved with is known only to the author but I suspect it has someting to do with his economic status or earning potential. Sooner or later this man will wake up and realize that the authoress' vagina is not fur lined and he will run far away as fst as he can.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Mr. X

In closing if the man she married is so bad and in so much need of "training"  why did she marry him to begin with? It is obvious the author has little love or respect for her mate. The true reason that she became involved with is known only to the author but I suspect it has someting to do with his economic status or earning potential. Sooner or later this man will wake up and realize that the authoress' vagina is not fur lined and he will run far away as fst as he can. [/color]

More over how much you want to bet when Fido is all trained, she dumps him to go and fix a new man.

Captain Courageous

May 03, 2010, 07:13 PM Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 07:15 PM by Captain Courageous

BRIAN

In addtion to being insulting and condescending these articles once again have no introspection. Like the women who wrote these have no faults or annoying behaviors. I guess if it bothers a man it isnt realy anoying behavior in their eyes because men are just animals to be trained. :MRm3:
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Gonzman

And this is why I'll be having sex with your sister, or your best friend, or the little hottie at the convenience store - because they have realized that there are more of you than us, and it is my market to choose.

And I don't need the aggravation. I'll pick the one who is smart enough to realize how easily replaced she is. Trust me - they are standing in line waiting, and your "BFF" was already pushing her thigh into my crotch when we all went out clubbing the other night.

Have fun with your little beta males. You two look sooooooooo cute together!

Fucking cunt.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

BRIAN

I commented on just about all her blog entries. I am tired of it now, But at least I posted what I think about her instead of letting her screed go unchallenged.

bachelor tom

In closing if the man she married is so bad and in so much need of "training"  why did she marry him to begin with?

I've seen women of all ages do this and it boggles my mind.  They go on about the idiot they sleep with as if it doesn't have anything to do with HER personality or choices.

The single mother I work with was doing this, dissing the father of their child as if he were the Antichrist.  I asked her "If he's such a jerk then why did you sleep with him?"  Her only answer was "I made a mistake" but she went right on dumping on him.
political correctness = patriarchal chivalry + matriarchal victimology

Mr. X

And this is why I'll be having sex with your sister, or your best friend, or the little hottie at the convenience store - because they have realized that there are more of you than us, and it is my market to choose.

And I don't need the aggravation. I'll pick the one who is smart enough to realize how easily replaced she is. Trust me - they are standing in line waiting, and your "BFF" was already pushing her thigh into my crotch when we all went out clubbing the other night.

Fucking cunt.

Where was that quote from? Sounds like a guy wrote that.

Captain Courageous

These idiots don't realize how much more easily trainable they are, and that it was men who developed animal training as an art and a science, from the very beginning.

The Gonzman

Fucking cunt.

Where was that quote from? Sounds like a guy wrote that.

No, that was just the comment I left on the Bitch-Queen of Agmar's site.

Thewhole "Men as dogs who need to be housebroken to a relationship" is something guaranteed to have me out putting my dick in some other woman before the sun goes round again.  It just sets me off.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

I NEVER do what I am nagged to do [...]

I'm the same way; I make nagging (or intimidation) not pay.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Go Up