I made up rape story says girl, 8

Started by PowerMan72, May 15, 2010, 08:50 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

PowerMan72

:angryfire:
Gee, I wonder where an 8 year-old gets this from. A child that young should have no concept of sex or rape.

* Link to MailOnline *

I made up rape story says girl, 8: She feared being told off for playing with boys
By Rebecca Camber
Last updated at 7:57 AM on 14th May 2010

A girl of eight yesterday said she had lied about being raped by two ten-year-olds.

The youngster told the Old Bailey she had wanted to play with the boys because she thought it would be 'fun'.

She said she made up the rape claim because she was worried she wouldn't get any sweets if her mother found out she had been 'a bit naughty'.

The boys, now aged ten and 11, are believed to be the youngest ever in Britain to face trial for rape.

They are alleged to have dragged the victim around a block of flats and bin sheds hunting for a secluded spot before they took turns to rape her in a playing field.

But yesterday, in an extraordinary twist, the girl said neither boy had raped her. She did however say one of the boys made her touch his penis as they played in a field.

In cross-examination by defence counsel, the girl admitted she had wanted to play with the boys and had pulled down her own underwear while the boys exposed themselves.

Linda Strudwick, defending one of the boys, asked her: 'You told her (your Mum) that it was the boys because you did not want your Mum to think you had been naughty, is that right?'

The girl, giving evidence via videolink, replied: 'Yeah.'

The judge, Mr Justice Saunders, asked what the girl had been worried about. She replied: 'No sweets if she found out I had been naughty.'

The jury heard the girl had been playing near her home in Hayes, West London during the school half term on October 27 last year when the alleged attack happened.

The girl told the jury she had 'been a tiny bit' naughty when she took down her knickers to show the boys several times.

Miss Strudwick asked her: 'You found it quite fun to play with the boys? No one dragged you to the bin sheds, no one held or forced you or pushed you in there?'

She added: 'You were all giggling, it was just silly wasn't it?' The girl replied: 'Yeah'.

In a series of questions, the girl was asked if any parts of her body had been penetrated by the boys. She replied each time: 'No.'

After she finished her evidence Mr Justice Saunders told her: 'No one is suggesting you have done anything wrong.

'I am the judge and I don't suggest you have done anything wrong. Remember that.'

When the group of children were found by their mothers minutes after the alleged attack, they all denied doing anything.

It was only when the girl got home she told her mother she had been raped.

She was later taken to hospital to be examined after complaining of stomach pains, where doctors found a number of scratches and grazes.

Earlier, the girl had agreed with Miss Strudwick that scratches she had on parts of her body may have been caused when the younger boy was trying to help her over a fence.

The boys, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, deny two charges of rape and two charges of attempted rape.

Yesterday the girl bit her fingers nervously as she was asked questions.

Sitting in an annexe to the court, she covered her face with her hands and tugged at her hair as she spoke about how she was 'naughty' with the boys.

Previously the court had been shown a video of her being interviewed by police about the alleged rape.

Tightly clutching a teddy to her chest, she told how the boys forced her to pull down her pants before taking it in turns to do something to her that made her bow her head and wipe her eyes.

She said the boys had 'showed me their willies' and demanded to see her ' minnie', flushing red with embarrassment as she was asked to point at what she meant.

The trial continues.
Senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan: "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."

Captain Courageous

This is as absurd as it is pathetic!  :angryfire:

neoteny

This is as absurd as it is pathetic!  :angryfire:

Nope; it is dead serious. Witchhunts might be absurd & pathetic for right thinking people but the burning at the stakes is real... and effective.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

FP

After she finished her evidence Mr Justice Saunders told her: 'No one is suggesting you have done anything wrong.

'I am the judge and I don't suggest you have done anything wrong. Remember that.'

Nothing wrong, apart from lying about what happened there judgerino.

Quentin0352

The trial continues.

WTF? She admitted it was a lie so they are going to continue to try and fuck these two boys for life? The judge should have dismissed it right then and sent the girl to a mental health institution for children with problem and then forced her parents to pay all fees to include the legal fees of the boys with reperations to them.

gwallan

The possible outcome for these boys is symptomology indistinguishable from that of rape victims. That the state is sanctioning the continuance of this trial is akin to publicly raping these two boys.
In 95% of things 100% of people are alike. It's the other 5%, the bits that are different, that make us interesting. It's also the key to our existence, and future, as a species.

Go Up