Started by Amber, Dec 11, 2003, 09:12 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Amber

he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Setaseba

They include several people who post here - both in the past and just recently. They aren't to be dealt with on rational terms.

Do you mean here here or on the thread you pasted?

Amber

he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

Setaseba

Quote from: "Amber"
Here.  I can name two from the past.  One of those, however, was banned from this forum.

You do have a tendancy to bring out the best and worst in some of the posters here Amber. Personally, I'd consider that an asset in an aspiring writer. 8)

nyet

Amber posted:
College girls are engaging in rampant recreational sex with multiple partners, hoping to find a guy who will not bolt five seconds after orgasm (keep waiting, girls). As Mansfield noted, "it's a men's game they're playing."

Well, I did usually let them take a shower first. But they had damn well better have been gone before I wake up.

But if college girls want to act like sluts, they should expect men to treat them as such.

I always got treated with a lot of respect. I suppose that's because there is a difference between having a variety of sexual partners and being a 'slut'.

The latter implies a lack of selectiveness.

This is the most childish taunt anywhere.

What? They insulted him after he called them sluts?

The horror.

Go Up