Woman robs church and takes hostage in Canada

Started by blackmanxxx, Jun 01, 2010, 01:17 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

blackmanxxx

Hostage taken in church robbery
Module body

Tue Jun 1, 12:40 PM

CALGARY (CBC) - A 38-year-old woman was shocked with a stun gun after trying to rob a Winnipeg church at knifepoint.

ADVERTISEMENT

According to police, she went into Springs Church on Lagimodiere Boulevard around 10:30 a.m. Monday and demanded money.

She then pulled out a knife and briefly held hostage a 66-year-old woman who works at the church in the city's Southdale neighbourhood.

Officers used a stun gun on the 38-year-old woman and arrested her.

The woman being held hostage was unhurt.

The 38-year-old has been charged with robbery with a weapon and forcible confinement.

She is in custody at the Winnipeg Remand Centre.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/cbc/100601/canada/canada_manitoba_mb_church_robbery_stun_gun_winnipeg

Captain Courageous

I just know that, somehow, "male privilege" and "The Patriarchy" forced this woman (i.e., congenital victim) to commit this "blameless" act! :sad1:

The Gonzman

I am just waiting to see how.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

I am just waiting to see how.

Well, she held up an ur-patriarchal institute; just like Stalin was robbing banks in the name of the Revolution when he was young & fluffy.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

oz615

Jun 01, 2010, 09:38 PM Last Edit: Jun 02, 2010, 06:31 PM by oz615
Once again,why are law enforcement and the media protecting the suspect for??

Y'all already know,if a man did this his mug shot and name would be everywhere by now!
en are people too

Go Up