The Pursuit of Harpyness.Com: Misandrist 'Shit On A Shingle'!!

Started by Captain Courageous, Jun 03, 2010, 10:27 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Jun 03, 2010, 10:27 AM Last Edit: Jun 07, 2010, 12:31 PM by Captain Courageous
Well, at least they're honest about what to call them, ... harpies!
I posted a thread on another forum about how the mentally ill are now copying the feminists' tactics for liberation (http://www.newsweek.com/2009/05/01/listening-to-madness.html).

It occured to me that the worst misandrists among the radical feminists have been role-modeling the goals of the mad pride movement for decades, starting with Valerie Solanas
and Gloria Steinem (who had SMI in her family ... on her mother's side). They've been off their meds and on the loose for decades!!!

Check out this ripe piece of tripe:

Things Doodz Ruin

"The list is long, but a few particular things were brought to my attention as I went about my business being Female in Public over the long weekend.  To wit:

1.  Doodz ruin wearing weather-appropriate clothes.  That plain cotton tank dress was just really comfy for running errands in, I thought.  Nope.  "Heyyyyy, Sexy!  Damn, I'd like to [garbled verb] that!"

2.  Doodz ruin simple choices. Which orange juice should I get?, I wondered.  Sweaty Joe offered to help me choose and even to carry my groceries home for me.  WINK WINK.

3.  Doodz ruin ice cream. The Mr. Softee and Kool-Man legions are out, and there are times when nothing but a twist cone will suffice.  Unfortunately, a woman eating a twist cone is apparently so lewd, so filthy, that it must not go uncommented on.  "Girl, I got sumthin' for you to lick!"  "They should give you free ice cream every day, mami, you a commercial!"

4.  Doodz ruin real compliments. See #1-3.

Doodz suck."

http://www.harpyness.com/2010/06/01/things-doodz-ruin/

Contact the author of this article:  PhDork may be reached at [email protected]

CG9603

I can see a point in folks saying that anyone should not make unsolicited remarks towards a complete stranger of the opposite gender.  

These folks at Harpiness take their bitterness too far.   Shit on a shingle doesn't even come close to describing their mendacious internet scribblings. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Captain Courageous

I'd like to give them a dose of their own medicine:

"You misspelled dudes, stoopid!"

"I'm not like those other Doodz!"

"Quit your whining, Doodettes!"

TheManOnTheStreet

Translation;

I am so effing gorgous that men bother me with sexual undertones every second of every day!

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

CG9603

Translation;

I am so effing gorgous that men bother me with sexual undertones every second of every day!

TMOTS

:angryfire:  Indeed.  If anything, once these women loose their looks, it will serve as a comeuppance for them -- and they deserve it, for all the grief that they will put a guy through.   

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

Men's Rights Activist

Things Doodz Ruin

She forgot about grocery shopping being ruined by "doodz." 

Honestly, the only people I've ever seen farting in a grocery store were old women.  But that's okay, we know women would only do it if there were some valid medical reason.  Guys who fart in public are just rude and obnoxious.  :rolle: There could never be a valid medical reason.

Project: Rant - RANT 069: To The Guy Who Farted In Queen Soopers
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Assault

Things Doodz Ruin

She forgot about grocery shopping being ruined by "doodz." 

Honestly, the only people I've ever seen farting in a grocery store were old women.  But that's okay, we know women would only do it if there were some valid medical reason.  Guys who fart in public are just rude and obnoxious.  :rolle: There could never be a valid medical reason.

Project: Rant - RANT 069: To The Guy Who Farted In Queen Soopers

I lasted 15 seconds before shutting that off.....I couldn't stand the bitchy nag any longer.
Feminism is the product of female selfishness, compounded by male chivalry.

- Peter Zohrab -

Mr. X

So I notice all those complaints really revolve around "I think I'm so pretty men howl at me when I walk around and do things".

This is an ego trip for women who think they are hot but aren't and want their hotness to be some sort of handicap.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Captain Courageous

A number of them are latent or closet lesbos, still struggling with their sexual identities and projecting what they can't accept. Some of them are just SMI's.
:MRm3:

CG9603

This is an ego trip for women who think they are hot but aren't.

There are far too many women with this attitude around.  I can't stand any individual women with this attitude.  I guess this is part of the reason why I have been single for so long.   

-- Unknown.

The Biscuit Queen

First of all, I am considered to be a fairly attractive woman. I have never had men saying those things to me. I don't know where these women are or what company they keep, but men in my world do not say those things out loud to strangers.

Second of all, did that woman realize how she looked as she ranted? Can you imagine being married to that? The nasty scowl, the rude words, the venom? If I were a man I would take one look at that video, imagine listening to variations of that for the next 50 years, and run screaming.

Third, farts are funny. I actually walked into my older sons room last week, said "Here, I have something for you", let one rip and stood waiting for the full effect. They both had to leave the room. I was proud. We all fart, burp, sweat, and sneeze. Where did the idea come from that being human was gross? Obviously an 'excuse me' would have been nice, but it really doesn't change anything.

Seriously, it was a fart. Get over it.

Lastly, there is a saying. "Women don't fart, burp, or sweat.....if they didn't bitch they would expode." I would way rather hear an old fart than listen to that bitch.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Captain Courageous

Several times a year, the harpies proclaim "Sisterhood Day". On this day, they celebrate sisterhood with all women, and they do so on the basis of anti-male criteria like this:

"We don't think farts are funny!"

"We don't have hairy backs!"

"We don't look stoopid in Speedos!"

:cyclo: :icon_cyclops_ani: :sad5: :icon_cyclops_ani: :cyclo:

wractor

This really does give decent guys a bad name.

I think this occurs more in urban areas where guys have to act 'tough' for no good reason.
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

Captain Courageous

I think this stuff is fabricated from the jump. Harpies apparently write down their recurrent fantasies and publish them on the Net. It's very therapeutic, dahling!     :tongue2:

Mr. X

Wow that girl in the video makes me want to just jump up and defend her from the Taliban...

Actually she makes me want to drop my rifle and point out where she is hiding.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Go Up