The moral righteousness of finding Saddam

Started by Amber, Dec 15, 2003, 01:03 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Amber

he men's movement is a hate movement.  

What feminism is to men; the men's rights movement is to women.

Men's rights activists blame misandry for all their problems in the same way that feminists blame the patriarchy.

The only thing men's rights activists are good at is abusing women.  

And you can quote me on that.  :D

MortalMan

This reminds me of a speaker I had at a conference I was at earlier this year.

He basicaly said that he doesnt help people for the sheer sake of helping people.
No!
His motives were purely selfish.
He helps people because it makes HIMSELF feel good.

People will not help others unless they get something out of it in return. Whether that be money, land, power, a favor, warm fuzzies.
Security.
It's human nature.
ember and Grand Poobah of Patriarchy Secret Society Lodge Local #303....

Daymar

Another interesting facet of human nature: People automatically assume the worst of other people because by doing so it raises their own status. That's why you have people that will say not only is the alleged rape victim lying but the alleged rapist must also be guilty at the same time.

Teddy_Roosevelt

From a White House staffer, no idea where he got this or if it's fact, but anyway:

""The first words Saddam Hussein heard from U.S. soldiers as they took him into custody late Saturday was perhaps the understatement of the year: "President Bush sends his regards.""

:lol:
Respect is not a civil right; it is an attitude of approval and admiration. No one can claim a "right" to the emotional or intellectual approval of anyone else. " - That I-feminist who writes for foxnews.com

Go Up