As of right now....[UPDATED]

Started by The Gonzman, Jun 17, 2010, 09:54 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Jun 17, 2010, 09:54 AM Last Edit: Jun 18, 2010, 07:07 AM by The Gonzman
Comments on this story include, on the story page...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/23933653/detail.html

[This user is an administrator] Buck Ofama
You just gotta love how the prosecutor uses the term Deadbeat 'DADS'...I know several woman that haven't paid squat, yet the prosecutor won't go after them!! And one in particular was ordered when her kids were 5 and 7, one is now 20 with her own child and the other has just turned 18...she has never even paid a years worth of support. Guess Brizzi thinks men are the only ones able to be deadbeats!!!

Today, 10:54:12 AM
- Flag - Like - Reply - Delete - Edit - Moderate
Liked by
Bosco
[This user is an administrator] Calvin & Hobbes
I agree. My ex-wife got way behind on hers and they just decided not to address the situation when I tried to file contempt papers.

And the hunting license? Wow! Take my car, take my freedom, but PLEASE don't take my hunting license!!!

Today, 11:02:46 AM
Liked by
Bosco
[This user is an administrator] hal
So, when is the crackdown on deadbeat moms committing welfare fraud?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Today, 11:01:51 AM
Liked by
It's sad stupid people are allowed to breed
Terrykatt
Cindy Wincel
[This user is an administrator] Guest
That's a good point.
Today, 11:13:19 AM
[This user is an administrator] effinfedup
sure hope they go after Allen L. Trumbo..he thumbs his nose at the system and owes 20k...go get him Mr. Brizzi..I sent you his address...
Today, 11:02:35 AM
$130,000 behind? Sheesh, this guy needs a job working for the mayor.
Today, 11:10:50 AM
[This user is an administrator] Blue
Brizzi should be going after deadbeat parents...not just singling out men.
Today, 11:32:59 AM

Liked by
Bosco
[This user is an administrator] Sheila Dooshley
I always thought that Middle School Gym Class was where young girls were officially taught how to be scheming. There they would learn how important it was to marry a man who was successful. A chump who made plenty of money. Could provide her with a wonderful home and a comfortable lifestyle. It was all a matter of timing. Find that man. Get married and get pregnant before he caught on that he was obligated to provide a Free Lunch Program for life. Once kids came along, he was stuck, and she would ride the Gravy Train. Very simple plan. But we have so many of these moronic tramps who get themselves pregnant way too young by trashy losers who have no intention of providing anything. Get themselves into a big mess and then bellyache about how unfair it is. Becoming a conniving, dominating, manipulating wench takes planning and focus. Its not for the lazy and stupid.
Today, 11:34:24 AM
[This user is an administrator] SingleMan
~I just wonder if prosecutor Carl Brizzi used the term "Deadbeat Dads" or if it was the indy channel that used it.  

Come on indy channel, fess up and admit that you made up this headline.  

The story says deadbeat parents but the headline says deadbeat dads.  

Even the link mentions deadbeat parents.  

I am sending this story to Glen Sacks if it does not get changed.

http://www.glennsacks.com/blog/

Today, 11:34:36 AM
Liked by
Bosco
My son is seriously ill and owed over $10,000 in back support that has never been collected. His "father" abused him and had an excuse every time there was a court date.
Today, 11:34:54 AM
[This user is an administrator] Bosco
I agree with singleman, my ex wife owes over $5000 in back child support yet not one bit of help from the prosecutors office. I have full custody my my kids and I am raising them alone. The indychannel needs to correct this story asap.

Go there, like these comments, flag the misandrist ones, and add your own.

Our word is getting out.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

$130,000 behind? Sheesh, this guy needs a job working for the mayor.

The best comment.  :laughing6:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

The Gonzman

From the site itself, on page 2 of comments:

[This user is an administrator]  theindychannel.com
The city charged 12 people, and all were men, which is why we originally used "deadbeat dads." However, you have a point in that the crackdown is on any deadbeat parent. So, we've changed the text. Thank you for pointing it out.

I am informed by my contacts at the channel there, that the story headline was changed in response to the outrage, likewise I am informed by my contact at the Indianapolis Star that due to the expressed outrage on this story online at Channel 6, their front page article was heavily edited.

Putting the screws to them WORKS.  Mainly because they, like any other business, assumes that for every letter they receive, a hundred are pissed off as well, and of those hundred, ten are customers that they have lost forever, no matter what they do.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

BRIAN

Cool deal.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

dr e

Excellent!
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

outdoors

From the site itself, on page 2 of comments:

[This user is an administrator]  theindychannel.com
The city charged 12 people, and all were men, which is why we originally used "deadbeat dads." However, you have a point in that the crackdown is on any deadbeat parent. So, we've changed the text. Thank you for pointing it out.

I am informed by my contacts at the channel there, that the story headline was changed in response to the outrage, likewise I am informed by my contact at the Indianapolis Star that due to the expressed outrage on this story online at Channel 6, their front page article was heavily edited.

Putting the screws to them WORKS.  Mainly because they, like any other business, assumes that for every letter they receive, a hundred are pissed off as well, and of those hundred, ten are customers that they have lost forever, no matter what they do.

gotta love it!

CaptDMO

Really?
So how many deadbeat moms are implicated, by current name and address,  in the actual crackdown, in light of  the 12 men that what were illustrated  in the "news"?

Is it in the public interest that such demographics/numbers/ EQUALITY be
"illuminated" ?

Go Up