Did you ever think

Started by The Gonzman, Jun 23, 2010, 06:00 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

One more time I hear some bitch caterwauling about "There's no real men anymore!  Where are all the real men?"  I have their answer -

Did you ever think you're not finding them because they are avoiding YOU?  That you're not much of a woman, and not worthy of them?

Maybe you tend to attract lowlifes only interested in sex because that's all you bring to the table?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheManOnTheStreet

I've said similar... yes.  And I really love love LOVE their reaction....

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Man_Of_Honor

One more time I hear some bitch caterwauling about "There's no real men anymore!  Where are all the real men?"  I have their answer -

Did you ever think you're not finding them because they are avoiding YOU?  That you're not much of a woman, and not worthy of them?

Maybe you tend to attract lowlifes only interested in sex because that's all you bring to the table?

She is solely attracted to those types. Those are issues within herself that needs to be dealt with. There are good men and women everywhere.

SIAM

Hmm, if there's no decent western men anymore, why don't western women travel to find exotic, non-western men? Oh! It's because they're not as rich as western men.  Simple as.

Men's Rights Activist

"There's no real men anymore!  Where are all the real men?"

I have it on good authority that you may not be able to find them, because they're avoiding all women who show even the slightest tinge of radical feminist behavior.  :occasion18:  :laughing6:
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

LSBeene

I've stated this on other threads, but it bears repeating here again:

My daddy once told me a simple truth:
"If you are as wonderful as you think you are, people of the opposite sex will beat a path to your door and do everything in their power to get you to commit to them.  If that is not happening, the common denominator is you - fix YOU.

If you are attractive, others will be attracted.  Are you attracting those you want?  Why not."

And that's not a dig at women - he was talking about me, to me.  He had a point.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Mr. X

Even Hitler, Gary Ridgeway and John Wayne Gacy had girlfriends and wives.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Captain Courageous

There aren't any real women anymore. Not north of the Mason-Dixon line anyway. If they are Fem-i-nooks, they are "ersatz" women.

In case anyone feels they need a referesher course ... http://artofmanliness.com/.

Go Up