Noticing some common threads

Started by The Gonzman, Jun 27, 2010, 07:20 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

..when I put up comments on other places.

The thing that gets many women wound up and flying off the handle is to state, in one form or another, that I have standards which she must meet, and depending on how she passes my tests determines if she gets sorted into (a) get away, (b) Never more than social interaction, (c) Flirt buddy, (d) Arm Candy, (e) fuckbuddy, (f) good enough till a Bigger, better deal comes along, or (g) LTR material.

For some reason, the notion that women might have to meet my standards, audition for me, and might actually fail that audition drives an astounding number of them into a frothing rage.

Anyone else have such experiences?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

I see it in reverse, that women I meet have these weird standards. I do have standards myself and I mostly avoid the self destructive people. But as of the last few years I've seen women who think I am unworthy to smell their farts yet are the biggest umpa lumpas and muffin tops you can meet. On top of that they have some of the most disgusting boyfriends that make one think... he was way better than me?? Really??? REALLY??

My attitude is I don't care. I pay for my physical interactions by either hiring a wrestler or fetish model and do a photo shoot or some wrestling or some such other fun stuff. My hands have held better breasts for 5 minutes than most women will hold playing with themselves in the shower all their life. In essence I've had my top alpha.

So I do have criteria:

1. If you can't say something nice to me or anyone else... go away.
2. If you are more disgusting looking than I am and think you're better... go away.
3. Watch how they treat others that can do them no good. If they treat them like crap... go away.
4. I'm pretty suspicious of any attractive woman taking interest in me. Usually its for money or favors... go away.
5. If you're a victim... go away, I'm not a hero.

I think some men make the mistake of not having standards and allowing any woman to do anything because they've been beaten with the acceptance bat so much (coupled with needing women's approval to be a man) that they let women get away with about anything. One thing I like doing is disagreeing with a girl and get her mad ion purpose. See what she does. You'd be surprised how effective of a jerk filter it is.

Do not be afraid to think of some women as jerks. Acceptance is not the dip stick that measures manhood.

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Gonzman

Here's a list I gave recently:

I'm 50.  I earned my money over my life with no help from you, and it belongs to my kids when I pass.  Unless you add significant value between now & then, don't plan your retirement over it.

If you don't respect yourself, don't expect me to.  Wash.  Shave.  Keep your weight to within spitting distance of "when we first met."  Let yourself go, and I will let you go.

I have raised my kids.  I don't want to raise yours.  Nor will I be their loan officer or bail bondsman.

If you have adult children, it's one thing to put their needs first, and it's another thing to put their wants above my needs.

I am 50, and not a project for changing.  It will not be given a chance to build into resentment.  My hobbies are not going to change.

If we move in together, it's going to be on a place we rent together, until I decide otherwise. "When I see fit" is when I will decide. I am still keeping my property.  And it is mine.  Yes, that does give me options.  Got a problem with that?

We absolutely can open a NEW joint checking account to which I will cheerfully contribute my portion of the monthly bills we jointly incur.  Your old bills are your own problem.

A secular marriage is a legal contract as is a pre-nup agreement.   If you expect me to enter into the former, I expect the latter.  Otherwise, I know some ministers who will perform commitment ceremonies without a license.  This point is neither negotiable nor open for discussion.

If you don't work, I expect a clean house and a hot meal when I get home.  Me working all day *IS* my half.

I don't spend money on frivolity.  I won't fly first class when coach will do, and I'm not spending even a hundred bucks a night for a room which I will be "seeing" with my eyes closed while asleep.  I have money because I am tighter than the bark on a fucking tree.

I don't do trendy.

I have no use for liberal women, especially feminists; the self-absorbed, or the unread.

Your degree does not impress me.  I know, as an educator, how easy they are to get.

With all the affirmative action and set-asides for women, your accomplishments, as far as I am concerned, have an asterix next to them.

Bisexuals, atheists, and single mothers need not aspire to any status greater than "fuckbuddy."

No chick flix on my time.

Try to cut my balls off in public, and you have written your walking papers.  There are no second chances.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

CG9603

I agree with both Gonz and Mr.  X above.  It is time that we make these statements out loud as a part of all our interactions with certain individuals. 
"A people that values its privileges above its principles soon loses both."
-- General Dwight D.  Eisenhower. 

"Be bold and courageous.  When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the ones you did."
-- Unknown.

The Gonzman

I agree with both Gonz and Mr.  X above.  It is time that we make these statements out loud as a part of all our interactions with certain individuals. 

It's not even the nature of any given list that astounds me, it's the women who seem to think that any standards beyond "breathing" and "possession of a vagina" are somehow sexist/bitter.

I think the whole idea that they may be weighed, and measured, and found wanting scares them.  I guess a strong, confident man who knows what he wants somehow threatens them.

Factory

Poor dears....threatened by a man who 'knows what he wants'...

Isn't that what they're (currently) asking for?

I gotta admit though, it really is cool to watch an entitled bitch of the first order get shot down in no uncertain terms, publicly.  And yes, I've seen it.  And yes, it's funny as hell.  Just picture a goldfish, silently opening then closing her mouth...

I believe there will be more and more men doing this, becoming 'choosy' themselves...

And women, whether they admit it or not, have been collectively working diligently to ensure women have no value to men other than as sex partners.  All while making sure connection with women is as costly as possible.

It hasn't occurred to many of them that men may want 'value for money', and that they offer almost nothing of value, except pussy (although hookers are easier, cheaper, and from all accounts a lot better).

A bed of their own making, and one they don't seem to inclined to change out for a more palatable option...

BRIAN

Gonz these are common threads. And at the same time they are old news. 50 years of gender feminists telling women they must hate men has wrought this.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Mr. X

Jun 28, 2010, 04:00 PM Last Edit: Jun 28, 2010, 04:04 PM by Mr. X

I agree with both Gonz and Mr.  X above.  It is time that we make these statements out loud as a part of all our interactions with certain individuals.  

It's not even the nature of any given list that astounds me, it's the women who seem to think that any standards beyond "breathing" and "possession of a vagina" are somehow sexist/bitter.

I think the whole idea that they may be weighed, and measured, and found wanting scares them.  I guess a strong, confident man who knows what he wants somehow threatens them.

Yes and what's worse are the ones who feel they have to be horribly rude, mean, angry cause they think every man wants them and so have to keep the riff-raff away.

I can't tell you how many women I have met who have pulled that crap. Being intentional jerks and rude arseholes cause they were worried the "nerd" might ask them out when I in no way am interested.

Then they get upset when you truly are not interested. Its like they are bracing their city gates against a flood of men who aren't there even if they left the gate open and offered free donuts.

The worst are pirates. Tattoos all over, hair messed up, gaudy makeup, earings everywhere, face piercings, messed up clothes, died black hair and lips, swearing, no manners, smell.... pirates. And they think they are so much better. How is dumping black paint on yourself and turning your body into a tattooed pin cushion so much better?
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

dr e

Indeed. The default is for women to choose. It's been that way for a long, long time.   It is assumed that they will choose.  Then a man comes along and says, "You don't meet my standards" and its a new ball game.  They are going to be hopping mad that they are now the defendent rather than the judge.  How dare anyone try to take my judgeship away!  LOL 
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

wractor

Heh. One woman just contacted me through a dating site and said "Your profile is extremely cocky! Hows that workin out for ya?" (and her profile says she's an English teacher)

I responded: "Please. If you think my profile is cocky, read any of the women's profiles on here."

She later responded wit "OK, you win."
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

TheManOnTheStreet

Heh. One woman just contacted me through a dating site and said "Your profile is extremely cocky! Hows that workin out for ya?" (and her profile says she's an English teacher)

I responded: "Please. If you think my profile is cocky, read any of the women's profiles on here."

She later responded wit "OK, you win."

Write her back again and ask her if that line she used on you was working for her? 

Ahem.  Yea, she seems like a real catch.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Factory

I dunno, it seems like a pretty damn good opener to me.  There's LOTS of room for flirty response, it can be taken as aloof if needed, and it comes off as playfully 'condescending'.  In short, a GREAT opener.

Mr. X

I dunno, it seems like a pretty damn good opener to me.  There's LOTS of room for flirty response, it can be taken as aloof if needed, and it comes off as playfully 'condescending'.  In short, a GREAT opener.

But this just exemplifies a lot of things I don't like about some women... they can't say anything nice. Its all a smart remark or cut down. I would imagine if I replied and said "That picture of you is supposed to be thin? How's that working out for ya?" it wouldn't be seen as a flirty comment. Men have to say nice things. Women can cut down.

So Gonz is right cause I think if a man went around saying such cutting comments he'd get banned but that's exactly the way some females act.

The Gonzman

If you read about what is called "game," the mechanics of the interaction went (1) Man puts out Alpha Seeming Profile, (2) Woman tests him on it... The profile worked as intended - it got a response.

If I was doing it, I'd have answered "Great!  Have we talked before?"

Factory

Pretty much exactly it.  And if she's REALLY hot, make fun of her picture.  Nicely.  Just don't tell her she's hot at least until the end of date 1.

Like teasing a kid sister you actually really like...

What happened?  You put up an effective profile that got her attention, she responded, and you told her to fuck off...

It happens when you can't get tone and inflection in the conversation sometimes.  What I would do?  If they're responding and not telling you to screw off, then picture everything said to you with a little smirk on her face. 

Your task is to wipe that smirk off with a touch so light she barely feels it.

"Hey, I'm just trying to keep pace with the female ego around here.  Check it out, it's an eye-opener" would have been a bit 'lighter'....ya know?

Go Up