Credit where credit is due

Started by The Gonzman, Jul 01, 2010, 12:37 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

The backstory:

On one of my hobby lists, one woman is fond of posting man-bashing jokes.  Despite complaints to the admin, nothing is done about her, and sadly, there is too much good info otherwise to unsubscribe.

So, I have just put Lisa into a twit filter, so I don't have to read her crap.

Today, I get this across the list from another lady on there.  Sadly, the joke" was trimmed out, but I'm reprinting the text of the message.  And editing for spelling.

Lisa, I'm about sick of the manhating from you, and this goes to far.  I will have you know that this past year I lost my father to cancer he got working with asbestos so my mother didn't have to work, and as you know, Tom is currently recuperating at home from the accident he had early this year.  {ME, FYI- Tom drives long haul trucks, and got into a winter accident which has him home and recovering}  He was doing this to bring in money, and so I could take care of the kids and not have to work full time.  Hes laid up, so I could be safe at home.  The men in my life are honest and hardworking, and not lazy and shiftless, so why don't you just shut up.  If your mad at men because you can't get a date, you need to stop using "I'm fat" as an excuse, and realize its probably because your ugly inside.  Every one of these things insults my husband, my brothers, my dead father and my sons, and I resent it deeply, so why don't you just put a sock in it and stop sending this spam to the list?

Out-fucking-standing, Jennifer.  And whenever any woman asks "Well what do you want us to do about it?"

This.

This started a torrent of people complaining - and re-complaining - and Lisa has been suspended and forbidden from posting this kind of shit ever again.  Next time she is gone.

Men complaining for years - no action.

One woman backing our play - action.

See the fucking difference?
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Men's Rights Activist

Yep, "men are punching bags" is the modus operandi of a lot of misandrists and gender feminists, especially those running the taxpayer funded domestic violence industry - including the big  dropper of Nazi-name-calling himself, Joe Biden.  It's all part of their religion of hate.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Mr. X

Men complaining for years - no action.

One woman backing our play - action.

Annoying isn't it? But I've also seen men able to shut abusive men up where they ignored women. Just odd.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Despite complaints to the admin, nothing is done about her...

You didn't specify who was making the complaints.  Based on your description, I take it that those complaints that the admin ignored for so long were from men?

The Gonzman

Pretty much, and a female admin, and effectively shouted down by a bunch of women with the usual "Jeez, lighten up!"  and "Whine much?"  and "Why is it always man vs. woman with you?" and the "God, you're just anti-woman."

And there's the thing with all these silently complicit women who grumble bout "Well, just change it.  Be a man. Take charge."  Yeah, you can, if you want to be painted as a bully or fascist.  There is the other half of that, sugartits - support your man.  Be his "helpmeet."  Back his play.  Kind of hard to argue that "It's just another swinging Dick tryin' to keep a sister down" when you have women backing you up.

One woman who speaks up with "I don't think that's very funny, either" and suddenly it's different.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Captain Courageous

Jul 01, 2010, 06:16 PM Last Edit: Jul 01, 2010, 06:40 PM by Captain Courageous

Pretty much, and a female admin, and effectively shouted down by a bunch of women with the usual "Jeez, lighten up!"  and "Whine much?"  and "Why is it always man vs. woman with you?" and the "God, you're just anti-woman."

And there's the thing with all these silently complicit women who grumble bout "Well, just change it.  Be a man. Take charge."  Yeah, you can, if you want to be painted as a bully or fascist.  There is the other half of that, sugartits - support your man.  Be his "helpmeet."  Back his play.  Kind of hard to argue that "It's just another swinging Dick tryin' to keep a sister down" when you have women backing you up.

One woman who speaks up with "I don't think that's very funny, either" and suddenly it's different.

Good point Gonz!

I think these women are in collusion with one another. They game you with a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you don't "double-bind". You have to take the crap, 'cause you can't fight back.

Call on us here. We can sign up and post female-bashing jokes and even tell them off. If we get thrown off ... so what?

BRIAN

Very interesting that it took another woman complaining to get action.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

The Gonzman

They game you with a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you don't "double-bind". You have to take the crap, 'cause you can't fight back.

Bingo.

It's what happens with all these "Well, you men need to stand up and be men!" types. 

Except be nice.  Don't fight back that way.  She's still a woman.  Don't actually do a fucking thing that might actually change something.  Ask her nicely.  Show some love.

What the fuck ever.

I don't think a lot of these women realize that by allowing these harridans to claim the status of "lady" they have diminished it to the point that it is all but meaningless.

Here's a tactic:  register three additional accounts all with female identities.  When you get into a jam, and you're expecting the women of the forum to predictably start piling on, just give yourself some support from one of your "virtual ladies," mixing them in to the conversation naturally.  Chances are, the herd will follow.

wractor

Damn, John that's freakin' brilliant!
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

TheManOnTheStreet

IT's typical in todays gyno-world.  When men are "hit hardest" nare a peep.  Women?  Well then, let's fix it immediately!  Men complain about an issue?  Pussies!  Women complain, FIX IT!

That is why part of me understands that women need to be part of the MRM.  When men speak of the issues, noone ever seems to care, let alone listen, but as soon as a woman says the exact same thing, they all chime in, agree and follow.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

The Gonzman

Here's a tactic:  register three additional accounts all with female identities.  When you get into a jam, and you're expecting the women of the forum to predictably start piling on, just give yourself some support from one of your "virtual ladies," mixing them in to the conversation naturally.  Chances are, the herd will follow.

I'll be damned.  I've registered female accounts for infiltration and other purposes, but never even considered that.

Now it would work better in forums where people don't necessarily know each other, and you have to be careful about the IP you post from, but hells yeah.

dr e

Good idea but I think most boards have IP checks that can detect sock puppets. 

Men are in a bind.  It's like a cafeteria server who says he is hungry and makes himself a plate of the food while he is serving.  People are aghast!  Hey!  He's supposed to be serving us!  Why is he eatting the resources that are meant for us?  Most people have a similar reaction to men who are pointing out that they also have needs.  People see that as verboten and try to hold him to his role as "server" rather than "served."
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

neoteny

I think these women are in collusion with one another.

Yeah, tag teams with the motto "everything I wanted to know about fucking people over I've learned in high school".

They game you with a damned-if-you-do-damned-if-you don't "double-bind". You have to take the crap, 'cause you can't fight back.

You can always fight back by exposing the game; of course the response is gnashing of teeth, but the promise is that the truth sets you free, not them:greener:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

I just got accused of being gwallan and someone else on RH Reality Check. Also. they judge by your style of writing. If you're gonna assume another identity, you'd better write in a completely different style. You'd better rehearse your identity before you try it, because there's a chance they'll 'wolf pack' you.

Go Up