Baby?

Started by The Biscuit Queen, Jul 03, 2010, 02:19 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Biscuit Queen

As I said, it is only a fetus if it is not wanted by the woman.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

Mr. X

Great point! Yes how come its a baby ONLY when a woman wants to keep it but its a fetus when a woman wants to dispose of it.

I like this girl though. Choice swings both ways.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

I just love how she assumed the political views of her child will be the same as hers. Her baby may grow up to be a pro-lifer. It really is not her decision.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

The Gonzman

Wonder how pro-choice that baby will be if you stick a roto-rooter up there and start sucking it out part by part with a hose?

God, what a dumb bitch.  Maybe, though, it would be good if she got an abortion, and remove her genes from the gene pool.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Captain Courageous

Wonder how pro-choice that baby will be if you stick a roto-rooter up there and start sucking it out part by part with a hose?

God, what a dumb bitch.  Maybe, though, it would be good if she got an abortion, and remove her genes from the gene pool.

Yup, she's living proof that the gene pool needs to be periodically chlorinated.

Men's Rights Activist

Jul 03, 2010, 05:12 PM Last Edit: Jul 03, 2010, 05:14 PM by Men's Rights Activist

And if he/she weren't wanted by his/her "pro-choice" mom I guess he/she would be dead and nobody would know about it except his/her "pro-death" mom.  What lunacy, as if the baby has a "choice" in this matter.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

Captain Courageous

meanwhile the baby ... errr ... feet-us ... has emblazoned on his/her tummy, "I'm With Stupid!"
:MRm3:

PaulGuelph

Jul 03, 2010, 09:10 PM Last Edit: Jul 03, 2010, 09:14 PM by PaulGuelph
Whose choice?  The baby is in favour of its own choice of whether to live or not.  :greener:

Would the baby be in favour of his mother having the choice to kill him?  hmmm. No.  Probably not.  The baby would be pro-life.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

SIAM

You know when people try really hard to quash any guilty feelings....?

neoteny

meanwhile the baby ... errr ... feet-us ... has emblazoned on his/her tummy, "I'm With Stupid!"

LOL  :laughing6:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Go Up