Fuck yeah, like a motherfucker, man.

Started by The Gonzman, Jul 08, 2010, 06:17 PM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/a_conservative_kid_tries_to_su.html

Go read.

The kid is 11 years old.

Just fucking awesome covered in awesome sauce.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Captain Courageous

Good comments section. Some of them are telling the kid to sue.

Posted by: Yorzaxt   
Jun 27, 01:59 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not just you, my young friend. The "teachers" are trying to indoctrinate everyone, including my son. Stand strong, be courageous, call into local conservative radio stations, get a conservative lawyer to file a pro-bono (means he works for free) law suit on your behalf against the district and make it VERY public. The goal of the left is to make you think you are alone. You are not alone. Millions of americans are with you. Your homework, young man, is to read and study the declaration of independence and the constitution of the USA. Pay special attention to your rights because it has been shown repeatedly that the constitution applies to you as well.

Posted by: Nolie   
Jun 27, 02:36 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why are the schools in such bad shape? Money obviously is not the answer since the per capita rate per child continues to increase. It has to be the bureaucratic government creating undue influence on the school systems. Time for the states to take over the educational system and get the federal government out of the education business. However, where I live there are so many administrators, compared to teachers, I do not see how they ever get anything accomplished

Posted by: GKPAL   
Jun 27, 02:38 AM

Sam Besserman's dissertation is an eye opener. For an eleven year old you deserve lots of congratulations for standing up to your rotten teachers and refuse to take a back seat and dring the kool aid they are serving. What a disservice to the little kids these so called teachers do! They have no shame? When our educational system pits boys against girls and favors girls in lieu of boys, whites against minorities, something is fundamentally wrong with our educational system that needs to be called out and exposed at every opportunity. As parents, we must not allow the degradation of our educational system to continue. Let's start with school books, as the State of Texas has done recently. Then, let's get involved in the daily life of our kids in their school enviroment, and insist that teachers teach and not indoctrinate. When school board elections come up we should support candidates who will support traditional American values in the classroom. Eventhough I'm the father of a teacher and would like my doughter to have a secured job, let's root out indoctrinators and abolish teachers tenure. That would be a good start.

Posted by: ejb   
Jun 27, 02:53 AM

Sam great article, seems to me you had a few good lawsuits on your hands during your school career so far. A teacher shouting "get the republican". I am sure he would have been fired on the spot for saying that about any other group. You might want contact Mark R. Levin and Landmark Legal, he also has a radio show and his new book Liberty and Tyranny. He has dealt with school problems, he might ask your teacher to call in and debate him on the radio. Some good questions for your teachers might be, how much under funded is your union retirement? How much did your union contribute to elect democrats last year? What happens when California goes broke, will you still have a job? Dose your pension fund have stock in BP, because Barak Obama has already stopped dividend payments for this year, and may bankrupt the whole company. Is your healthcare plan considered a Cadaillac Plan that will cost our parents more money in taxes, or the school district might have drop because of costs?"When you are going through hell, keep going" Winston Churchill. Hang in there and keep us updated.

http://comments.americanthinker.com/read/42323/623439.html

Mr. X

I live in Seattle and my friends kids tell me they have to watch Inconvenient Truth about 2 to 3 times a week at times including during gym class. My satisfaction is that all kids rebel at some point and so they will rebel against this.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Men's Rights Activist

Nicely written, but is too little too late.  Are our schools gone forever into the never, never land (never conservative) of leftist thought and indoctrination?
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

neoteny

Nicely written, but is too little too late.  Are our schools gone forever into the never, never land (never conservative) of leftist thought and indoctrination?

Never say "never"... but yes, the dominant paradigm right now is The Standard Social Science Model and it is agitprop.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Mr. X

The nice thing is, some kids get it. They understand they are being bamboozald. They see it. I remember when I was in highschool some of us protested the Holocost assemblies which were really just big guilt trips. We tried to get the Stalin or Mao or the Japanese slaughters mentioned to no avail. But the point was kids got it that this was some kind of guilt trip and rebelled.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

CaptDMO

The bouquet of "I don't believe an 11 year old (boy) could have written this" is fairly telling
of what has come to be expected from modern theoretical approaches to schooling, as well as an astonishing
lack of historical and experiential knowledge, apparently never "learned" by the authors themselves.

They all seem to dis-comprehend from reading the piece that this kid's later education was entirely outside of mandated public, and apparently California's private, elementary school agenda.

Sadly, I suspect life will continue to be hell for this 11 year old that's already surpassed public high school (and an embarrassingly large number of "Freshman" College) expectations of comprehension, unless he "learns" not to act all white and shit, or act all (enviably) Asian for that matter.

Mensa may sponsor scholarships, toward superior institutions and environments, for such (authenticated) folk.         

LSBeene

Even if he had help making a better essay - so what?

That doesn't make me dismiss his IDEAS or his assertions.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

Go Up