I wonder if this Airline has a policy....

Started by The Gonzman, Jul 14, 2010, 03:43 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

...Of not seating kids travelling alone next to males?

http://www.wlsam.com/Article.asp?id=1873059&spid=
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

dr e

Maybe they will soon have a rule that says that children cannot be seated next to females.  When combined with their present rule about children not sitting next to males the only solution will be to have the children stand for the entire flight.  Plans are being made to secure seat belts for standing passengers...
Contact dr e  Lifeboats for the ladies and children, icy waters for the men.  Women have rights and men have responsibilties.

BRIAN

No they won't. They will say "obviously this is an isolated incident. But the funny thing is I don't recall a spate of male passengers attempting to sexualy impose on children that prompted the policy to begin with.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

outdoors

i am sure a man is to blame...somehow

The Biscuit Queen

Poor kid. Guess he is lucky, right? Isn't that what they call boys who are pursued by older women?
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

outdoors

Poor kid. Guess he is lucky, right? Isn't that what they call boys who are pursued by older women?

good thing this didn't happen at B.A.-the kid would have been charged for sexual harassment

Mr. X

Well I think some over reaction and banning kids from sitting next to women won't do any good. Instead lift the ban on men and instead punish the exact person who committed the crime.

This is a good ammo piece. Thanks. Just shows there are bad women as well as bad men.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

neoteny

But the funny thing is I don't recall a spate of male passengers attempting to sexualy impose on children that prompted the policy to begin with.

Indeed; but no one sued for this arbitrary policy decision, and as such it went into effect. There ought to be a "Men's Anti-Defamation League", but it would be politically very incorrect and would have trouble getting money from the William And Melinda Gates Foundation.  :rolle:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

only airline I would ever fly is southwest
hopefully this woman is prosecuted and it brings attention to the fact women arent all sugar and spice
but on the other hand, have yall thought that maybe BA's policy of not seating children next to single men is  more of a move to not inconveneince the men with having a brat next to them, as most men who are traveling alone are doing so on business?
maybe it's not instutitional misandry, maybe it's a result of men complaining about brats disturbing them on business trips
just playing devil's advocate
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Mr. X

hopefully this woman is prosecuted and it brings attention to the fact women arent all sugar and spice
but on the other hand, have yall thought that maybe BA's policy of not seating children next to single men is  more of a move to not inconveneince the men with having a brat next to them, as most men who are traveling alone are doing so on business?
maybe it's not instutitional misandry, maybe it's a result of men complaining about brats disturbing them on business trips

No cause I believe they explicitly state the reason they do so is for the protection of the child.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

AnubisRox

No cause I believe they explicitly state the reason they do so is for the protection of the child.

Exactly. If it was designed for our benefit then that rule would have never gone into effect.
ell she turned me into a NEWT!! A newt?! Er..., well I got better.

outdoors

i can see cordell's point though

Men's Rights Activist

The family is seeking at least $50,000 in the personal injury lawsuit.

Not nearly enough.  Something with six figures after it - 000,000 - would be much more appropriate.
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

PaulGuelph

How can we know when the article was published?

It seems more common now for articles on the web to be missing the date at the top.
Men's Movie Guide:  http://www.mensmovieguide.com   The Healing Tomb: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081N1X145

Go Up