Notice how they try to make her the victim at the end.

Started by The Gonzman, Jul 16, 2010, 04:07 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

http://www.suntimes.com/news/24-7/2500156,CST-NWS-assault15.article

Mom of 3 accused of molesting 4 teen male friends of daughter
Comments

July 15, 2010

BY LAUREN FITZPATRICK SouthtownStar

A secretary for the Village of Chicago Ridge is accused of molesting four of her daughter's 14- and 15-year-old male friends and giving them alcohol and marijuana.

Cathleen M. Miller, 40, of the 5800 block of West 109th Street, is charged with three counts of criminal sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual abuse.
» Click to enlarge image
Cathleen M. Miller was ordered held on $900,000 bond on charges alleging she sexually assaulted four teen boys after providing them with marijuana and alcohol during parties at her home.

PHOTO GALLERY

Mug shots in the news

Miller, the mother of three daughters, the oldest of whom is 14, is accused of having sexual intercourse with two of the boys.

She allegedly molested the boys in her home between February and June, said Andy Conklin, a spokesman for the Cook County state's attorney's office.

She remained jailed Wednesday night. Bond was set at $900,000 Tuesday.

Miller is not allowed to have contact with her teen daughter because the teen allegedly witnessed some of the sex acts.

Miller's lawyer, Robert Olson, said the woman denies any wrongdoing and said her daughter's friends brought their own alcohol and drugs to her home.

The alleged sexual abuse came to light several weeks ago after one of the boys wrote an apology to Miller's teen daughter on Facebook, Olson said. The girl had allegedly walked in on them. His parents saw the message and went to police, Olson said.

As police started asking questions, Miller checked herself into a hospital. She was considering suicide, Olson said. A relative of Miller has custody of the teen girl and her 3- and 10-year-old siblings.

Miller recently separated from her husband and got an order of protection against him for herself and their daughters after an alleged encounter June 6 in their home. She claimed a long history of physical and emotional abuse and had consulted Olson about filing for divorce, he said.  Wanna bet that is a fraud? - Gonz

Miller said her husband in June had "spit in her face, poured water on her and pushed her to the ground," scraping her left knee, according to court documents.

Miller has worked for the village for at least 20 years, officials said. A spokesman for the Illinois Department of Children and Family Services said his office was investigating the family.

The comments are actually open right now.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

TheManOnTheStreet

The article states molestation yet she is charged with "three counts of criminal sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual abuse."

WTF?

How about actually calling it what it is.... Molestation, statutory rape, and even contributing to the deliquency...

of and yes Gonz, I noticed the "I are a poor widdow victim" schtick....

Actually, now that I think abbout it, I was abused almost daily when under the supervision of Nuns.  Does that mean that I can go out and groom a few teeny bopper girls, ply them with booze and drugs, have sex with em and claim the same?

Oh wait, I have a penis... nevermind.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

BRIAN

Or the husband may have found out his wife was shtupping teen boys and spit in her face because of that. I can see that kind of disgust triggering that type of reaction.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Cordell Walker

The article states molestation yet she is charged with "three counts of criminal sexual assault and one count of criminal sexual abuse."

WTF?

How about actually calling it what it is.... Molestation, statutory rape, and even contributing to the deliquency...

of and yes Gonz, I noticed the "I are a poor widdow victim" schtick....

Actually, now that I think abbout it, I was abused almost daily when under the supervision of Nuns.  Does that mean that I can go out and groom a few teeny bopper girls, ply them with booze and drugs, have sex with em and claim the same?

Oh wait, I have a penis AND MY LAST NAME IS NOT KELLY OR POLANSKI... nevermind.

TMOTS

fixed
fixed
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

Go Up