Falsely Accused Dad

Started by The Gonzman, Aug 03, 2010, 07:38 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

The Gonzman

Should be required reading.  It's chilling, and I am sure it will be even more so to similar victims here.

Beene - you've been warned - it has flashback potential.

About

Falsely Accused Dad is a blog that details my personal story about being falsely accused of a horrific crime and the devastating impact it had on my life and the life of my wife and children.  The purpose of this blog is to share the details about the events that occurred over the past 2 years as a result of this accusation.  I want to make other men around the world aware of how their lives can be completely devastated by the words of just one child.
The False Accusation

In November of 2006, I was accused by a family whom we considered our friends, of inappropriately touching their 4 year old daughter during a party out my home.  The accusation was ridiculous, as in our house at the time were more than 15 adults.  Regardless, I was arrested, placed in jail, released, lost my job, removed from my home for a year, lost all but our closest of friends, and shunned by our neighbors.  For the first time in all of my years of living in the US, I have a criminal record.  What makes all of this so shocking is I did nothing.  There was no evidence beyond the word of a 4-year old girl.

At this point, I know what some of you must be thinking and I am fully aware of the types of feelings this type of crime stirs up.  But please, just hear me out and remember I too have children that I love and cherish dearly.

I ask that before you judge me, take the time to read my story, understand the events that occurred in my life and learn how our judicial system truely works.  I promise you, my story will change your life and will make you change the way you behave around other children. My story will reveal how in a country that prides itself on "Innocent until proven guilty" is living a lie.

My story is long and involves more than 2 years of events.  It will take you sometime to read, but I would encourage you to read every entry, every word.  Don't make the mistake of letting a similar situation happen to you.  Learn from the mistakes I made.

Again, to read all about the accusation and the chronological events that followed, please visit my story page.  I'll add new entries 1-2 times per week until I get caught up to current day and then continue the story as it continues to unfold.

Read it, and read it all.

This is the real enemy, the real beast, fed and nourished by American-style liberalism and feminism, may the world forgive us for foisting it off on them.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Captain Courageous

Great site. Here's an excerpt ...

A New Start
With my mandatory 8 weeks of "anger management" counseling complete all I had to do to get most of this behind me was complete my probation, which was still a long way out.  Probation wasn't too bad.  I had to meet with my probation officer once a month and pay my monthly fee of $170.  The one thing I didn't like much is that the probation officer would just show up out of the blue.  We could be in the middle of dinner and she would just show up and walk in.  This was irritating, but tolerable, especially given everything else we had been through.

The big problem though wasn't the probation, it was where we lived.  I seldom went out of house without having neighbors glare at me.  Most of our friends barely talked to us anymore and we often saw our neighbors bunched up together looking at us and talking.  I felt like every eye was on us all the time.  Some neighbors were bold enough to even say things to us.  I could deal with it, what I couldn't deal with was the impact it was having on our kids.

As surprising as this sounds, children and teachers at our kid's schools knew about what happened.  Their parents and in some cases teachers had told the kids in the school about it.  As a result, my kids were getting harassed about it.  My oldest had actually gotten in a few fights because other kids called me names or asked my kids if they "liked little kids" because of their Dad.  How's that for wrong?? I did nothing, yet my kids get verbally and physically harassed at school.  My kids even lost friends because their parents said they didn't want their kids hanging around mind.  Geez and I wasn't even guilty.

http://www.falselyaccuseddad.com/

Captain Courageous

Aug 03, 2010, 10:21 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 10:26 AM by Captain Courageous
I have this recurring daydream about a Mission Impossible type group (OK, maybe a clone of the A-Team), whose job it is to perform paybacks to liars that ruin your life.

"Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to fix the ass of ... "

George Hayduke has a bunch of new books on revenge, such as "Screw Unto Others"; and there's a new one titled "How To Get Your Revenge Legally".

Mr. X

Aug 03, 2010, 10:25 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 10:27 AM by Mr. X
Wow! I saw this guy on Montel. He got raked through the coals.

Don't make the mistake of letting a similar situation happen to you.  Learn from the mistakes I made.
Yeah don't EVER get near a kid. EVER.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

The Biscuit Queen

That was heartbreaking.
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

wractor

This is why I will never have children, and try not to date single mothers. (And, DAMN, it seems like they're all that's out there.)  In RHW I wrote "If you date a single mother, don't touch the kids, EVER, unless it's to pull them out of the path of a speeding truck. Even pushing them on the swings might have some busybody think you're 'interfering' with them, and CLANK! You're gone. rights? What rights? "WE'VE GOT TO PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!!"
"If you're going through Hell...Keep Going."--Winston Churchill.
(Sites by KK: www.RockHerWorld.Net, www.Focusgroup.ning.com)

LSBeene

Yea, not really sure I can comment - have read through part of it, and it makes me feel anxious, angry, and helpless.

Steven
'Watch our backs at home, we'll guard the wall over here. You can sleep safe tonight, we'll guard the door."

Isaiah 6:8
"Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

fad

Aug 03, 2010, 01:57 PM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 02:05 PM by fad
Hi everyone, I'm the author of Falsely Accused Dad.  Someone from these forums invited me over.  I started the site for awareness.  I wanted the generally "none knowing" public to read about what really happens in a situation like my family and I went through.  It's not about justice, it's a witch hunt.

I do really appreciate the kind comments.  My site has been discussed in a few other forums, and unfortunately the conversation didn't always go so well.  Some people believe what they want to believe regardless of the facts.  

If I can answer any questions or shed some more light on any this, feel free to ask.  I'm an open book...I just won't provide any names or details on the location where all of this occurred.  Anything else is fair game.

To knock out a few common ones:

• No, I'm not rich...I'm still paying for the attorney fees and credit card bills associated with all of this.  

• No, my wife didn't leave me.  She supported me 100% through all of this.

• No, I've never been arrested or charged with anything before in my life.  Clean slate until all of this happened.

• I took the plea primarily to protect my son who was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes while all of this mess was going on.  I couldn't afford to lose the great health care I have with the company I now work for.  I just wasn't willing to risk his safety and help for the sake of possibly having my name vindicated....it wouldn't have been anyway.

• Yes, letting that girl sit on my lap was the stupidest thing I've ever done.  I'll pay for that the rest of my life.

btw, I wasn't on Montel...not enough money in the world to get me to appear on there.  Maybe it was an impostor ;-)

Please tell everyone you can to read my story.  The only way we'll fix this problem is to make the general public aware of what is going on.  Until they believe it, the DAs will continue their witch hunt as that is what the public wants.

The Gonzman

FAD, it's shit like this that fills me with a towering rage.

I've spent that day, on and off, reading your whole site, and I am just fucking speechless with fury.  And I will admit I am taking your word at face value, but doing it because it has the ring of truth, and I have seen similar shit happen.

It's why I say "Never, ever, talk to the police."  If you're not under arrest, and then want to talk, ask to bring your lawyer or decline.  If they won't say what it is about, they mean dirty pool.  And if you are under arrest, shut the hell up, except to say "I am Joe Smith.  I live at 122 Homeplace Drive.  My DOB is 6-6-1966.  My Driver's license number is 5555-55-55555.  I am invoking my right to remain silent, and I want a lawyer."  When they ask you "Do you understand these rights?" you say "No.  I need a lawyer to explain them to me."  If they offer to explain them to you, ask them for their license to practice before the bar to be qualified to explain them to you, and ask them  if they are becoming your attorney.  Ask frequently "Am I free to go now?"

Am I under arrest?
No.
So I am free to go, then?
No.
So I am under arrest?  You're holding me in custody.  I want a lawyer.
You don't get a lawyer, you're not under arrest.
Then I am leaving.
No.
So I am under arrest, then.  I want a lawyer.  I decline to speak with you.

Never go to the police station, to their turf, unless you are in cuffs and under arrest.

Always direct any inquiries to your attorney.

Ask for lists of questions to be submitted in writing.

Cops are lazy, and just want to close cases.   They don't care and are not your friend.

Required reading, FAD.  You should be required reading.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Mr. X

btw, I wasn't on Montel...not enough money in the world to get me to appear on there.  Maybe it was an impostor ;-)

Sorry fad cause your story sounds a lot like the guy Montel had on. He was a family man and was having a birthday party for his kid. They had put the family cat in a bedroom so it wouldn't be spooked. One of the little girls went into the bedroom and the dad went in to get her. They petted the cat for a bit then left.

Later the little girl told her mom she was in the parent's bedroom petting the cat. The mom goes bonkers, calls the cops. Cops arrest the guy then start trying to get him to lower plea or they would roast him at trial. He plead guilty to a minor offense to get out and keep his jobs.

Result was he lost his friends, neighbors thought he was a pedophile, lawyer fees ruined their savings. He's one of the reasons I don't flat out believe accusations against men or women for such things.

Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

FP

neoteny

Hi everyone, I'm the author of Falsely Accused Dad.

Welcome. I think you did a fine job with publishing your experiences (I've only reached the Grand Jury part). The comments on your site are awesome -- and alarming; they make it clear that you and your case isn't some aberration but rather the scary truth.
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

neoteny

Anything said by the case worker is personal opinion and does not legally represent DSS's position unless it is in writing.  This is how they get around recording and you quoting them in court.

This is something which a "public interest law firm" ought to test in court; there's no way on God's green earth that a case worker doesn't represent DSS while working. She is in the home on official business, and as such she's the agent of DSS; if she's not there as an official of DSS, what the @#$^ is she doing there?!
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

fad

@Gonzman - It's all 100% truth.  That's on the biggest questions I get, but sure is a heck of a lot of effort to convince people of a lie.  It's all backed up with public court documentation anyway.   They had nothing, hence the plea.  What made me nervous and caused me to take the plea was the statistics on guilty verdicts....it's real high, especially for the age range of my accuser.

@neotany - Thanks, I tried to tell the story and share the emotions around how much it impacted us.  I agree on the DSS recording, but that was what my DSS defense attorney told me.  Here's the bottom line, DSS/CPS has WAY too much power.  They can basically legally walk all over your rights.  You don't do what they want, they take your kids...and they will.

@Mr X - Yep, very similar to mine and I'm sure 1000s of others.

neoteny

[...] made me realize that my whole case was really about money.

Yeppers; I've mentioned this before, but I say it again: the medieval witch hunts were a business proposition as well, as both the person who denounced the witch and the "justice system" shared the confiscated property of the convicted witch (and they weren't all female, either).

Go Up