Lady Gaga's Secret

Started by Captain Courageous, Aug 03, 2010, 09:46 AM

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Captain Courageous

Aug 03, 2010, 09:46 AM Last Edit: Aug 03, 2010, 10:13 AM by Captain Courageous

On relationships:
"I'm perpetually lonely. I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist.. I'm drawn to bad romances. And my song ["Bad Romance"] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I'm quite celibate now; I don't really get time to meet anyone."

On celibacy:
"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."

[Could be worse. It could come out of your ass whenever you fart honey!]

As Jay Black put it, "Only in America ... Land of opportunity ...

Full Nude photo here:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/02/lady-gaga-nude-in-vanity_n_667343.html

neoteny

"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina."

Maybe they're putting creativity into her; was she more creative as a virgin?  :tongue2:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Captain Courageous

Maybe they're putting creativity into her; was she more creative as a virgin?  :tongue2:

Yes, exactly where does her creativity stick?

BRIAN

It takes her creativity through her hooch unless she is sexing a guy who happens to be a record industry insider who is 20 years older than her and cam get her a record deal. That was her last boyfriend.
You may sleep soundly at night because rough men stand ready to visit violence upon those who seek to harm you.

Captain Courageous

Vaginal Creativity Leakage Syndrome - does that qualify as a true sexual dysfunction? Maybe we've discovered something.

Mr. X

Now Lady Gaga is a grand example of TheDude's slop falling on a pig example.
Feminists - "Verbally beating men like dumb animals or ignoring them is all we know and its not working."

Cordell Walker

that is one weird broad
supposedly she can play the hell out of the piano though
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Gonzman

Now Lady Gaga is a grand example of TheDude's slop falling on a pig example.

Now, she works hard.

She produces shit of no value, but she works hard at doing it.  She's just relying on Barnum's Law.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

Men's Rights Activist

Vaginal Creativity Leakage Syndrome - does that qualify as a true sexual dysfunction? Maybe we've discovered something.

The only known cure is - - - - - - - - the magic wand!  :laughing6:
Life, Liberty, & Pursuit of Happiness are fundamental rights for all (including males), & not contingent on gender feminist approval or denial. Consider my "Independence" from all tyrannical gender feminist ideology "Declared" - Here & Now!

The Gonzman

Be my guest.  I wouldn't touch that with Cordell's dick. And his skank-resistance is legendary.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the Shadow of death, I shall fear no evil, for I am the MEANEST son-of-a-bitch in the valley.

neoteny

[Cordell's] skank-resistance is legendary.

Hey now... I think it's just a high level of interest in exploration, and that's very human.  :greener:
The spreading of information about the [quantum] system through the [classical] environment is ultimately responsible for the emergence of "objective reality." 

Wojciech Hubert Zurek: Decoherence, einselection, and the quantum origins of the classical

Cordell Walker

Be my guest.  I wouldn't touch that with Cordell's dick. And his skank-resistance is legendary.

hey now, a couple of hoochies I visited down in the hill country have told me about a 7 foot tall version of joe dirt that rocked they world :toothy9:
"how can you kill women and children?"---private joker
"Easy, ya just dont lead em as much" ---Animal Mother

The Biscuit Queen

She has created a brand. She figured out what the demand was, and created a supply. I admire her ability to read pop culture and invent herself in such a way as to be an instant hit, and to sustain that over some time. I may not like what she produces, but she has certainly utilized the rules of capitalism to create wealth. It isn't our fault our kids have no taste!
he Biscuit Queen
www.thebiscuitqueen.blogspot.com

There are always two extremes....the truth lies in the middle.

TheManOnTheStreet

She has created a brand. She figured out what the demand was, and created a supply. I admire her ability to read pop culture and invent herself in such a way as to be an instant hit, and to sustain that over some time. I may not like what she produces, but she has certainly utilized the rules of capitalism to create wealth. It isn't our fault our kids have no taste!

Exactly BQ.  Just like Madona did in the 80's.

TMOTS
The Man On The Street is on the street for a reason.......

Captain Courageous

According to Dennis Miller, Nancy Pelosi is "Grandma Goo-Goo".

Go Up